First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who's Your Favorite Author/Writer
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
Who is your favorite author? Also, what books did they write? I would also like to hear of some Japanese books/authors! But please, I mean WRITERS, not manga artists or story writers. Novels only.
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
Christopher Paolini. The guy who wrote Eragon and Saphira. He's good.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
uhm, i l0ve reading bo0ks but i f0rg0t the auth0rs. all i remember are:
sidney sheld0n
mary higgins clark
faye kellerman
b0b ong

hehe. that's all i've remembered. i barely read bo0ks n0w. bc0z i'm busy watching animes and m0vies.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08

giannelli_07 wrote:

uhm, i l0ve reading bo0ks but i f0rg0t the auth0rs. all i remember are:
sidney sheld0n
mary higgins clark
faye kellerman
b0b ong

hehe. that's all i've remembered. i barely read bo0ks n0w. bc0z i'm busy watching animes and m0vies.


bob ong?...u mean the author of pugad baboy?

554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
I like loaaads!
Phillip Pullman
Tolkien
Malorie Blackman
Terry Pratchett - who apparently has outsimers?!?!
Stephen King
Patricia Cornwell

I could go on...^-^
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
Robert Jordan
George RR Martin
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
Duplicate thread:

Favorite Authors
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2467

At least make an effort to look around before you post a new thread. Considering this thread relates to reading it's even sadder.
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
Mary Shelly: wrote Frankenstein

Joe Haldeman
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08

Hopchow wrote:

Duplicate thread:

Favorite Authors
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2467

At least make an effort to look around before you post a new thread. Considering this thread relates to reading it's even sadder.




What is so sad about reading?
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


Hopchow wrote:

Duplicate thread:

Favorite Authors
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2467

At least make an effort to look around before you post a new thread. Considering this thread relates to reading it's even sadder.


What is so sad about reading?


It's sad because our "intellectual" novel reader here couldn't take 30 second to read the Thread Index.
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08

Hopchow wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Hopchow wrote:

Duplicate thread:

Favorite Authors
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2467


C'mon. Don't be so harsh. Everyone makes mistakes.XD


At least make an effort to look around before you post a new thread. Considering this thread relates to reading it's even sadder.


What is so sad about reading?


It's sad because our "intellectual" novel reader here couldn't take 30 second to read the Thread Index.


19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
78 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08

Hopchow wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Hopchow wrote:

Duplicate thread:

Favorite Authors
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2467

At least make an effort to look around before you post a new thread. Considering this thread relates to reading it's even sadder.


What is so sad about reading?


It's sad because our "intellectual" novel reader here couldn't take 30 second to read the Thread Index.


I dont read the thread index either >_<
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SYDNEY.
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
R.L Stine
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
Additional guidelines by edsamac:
Thread Creation Guidelines

(Bunch of other things you're supposed to do)

And a little way down the list of thread creation guidelines is... (drum roll please!)

*Always check for Existing Threads
Don't go starting a thread without having first checked the forums for existing threads. You can use the new Forum Search tool bar to find threads with matching keywords, or you can consult the Thread Indices, which are stickied near the top of each forum section. If your topic is a duplicate, it will be locked.


Holy kryptonite batman, it's every new users apparent weakness!
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
106 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 1/12/08
So many.

JRR Tolkien (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)
CS Lewis (Alice in Wonderland)
AA Milne (Winnie the Pooh)
Edgar Allen Poe...gothic novelist and poet

To post just a few, but there are so many more.....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.