First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Park
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/8/11
Nana:i said i cant tell you

Posted 2/8/11

edrosik wrote:

Nana:i said i cant tell you



Risa: Please Pretty please dang it
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/8/11
Nana:i think its time for me to be going"stands up"

Posted 2/8/11

edrosik wrote:

Nana:i think its time for me to be going"stands up"



Risa : Okay thanks for hanging out for me for a bit hope you have a good rest of your day *waves bye*
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/8/11

Hana176 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Nana:i think its time for me to be going"stands up"



Risa : Okay thanks for hanging out for me for a bit hope you have a good rest of your day *waves bye*


Nana walks away
Posted 2/8/11

edrosik wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Nana:i think its time for me to be going"stands up"



Risa : Okay thanks for hanging out for me for a bit hope you have a good rest of your day *waves bye*


Nana walks away


Risa: Watches you leave and smiles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.