First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Scape Prairie
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Lenna's ears feel down even moreas Amra slightly scolded her, but she kept backwards.
"I'm s-sorry.."
She glanced at Khari and Rai and then back to Amra.


Amra:"u know that better then anyone i want this to be the last time i see here alone i wont be respnbilbe for that happens to you."
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Lenna's ears feel down even moreas Amra slightly scolded her, but she kept backwards.
"I'm s-sorry.."
She glanced at Khari and Rai and then back to Amra.





Leolouch-zero wrote:

*khari jumps at Rai* "what are you doing here Rai"


Rai feel down on the ground again
* Owww, why did you do that Khari-san, i got lost till Lenna jumped on my a second ago*
She finnaly noticed Amar and her ears feel down a lil bit
Member
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


"They aren't alone Amar."
Lav said, walking up to Rai and pushing her closer to her. She licked her and then looked back to Amar.
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



"They aren't alone Amar."
Lav said, walking up to Rai and pushing her closer to her. She licked her and then looked back to Amar.


Amra;"good next time be very close to her there is danger around theses areas and i am not reponsible fo ranything that happens"
Posted 1/19/11


"I'm sorry Amar."
She began as Lav walked up, cuddling her pup. Lenna's ears raised slightly and she crept behind Lav, nodding to Khari to follow
(Really sad, I memorized all the pictures and clans of every character.)
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



"They aren't alone Amar."
Lav said, walking up to Rai and pushing her closer to her. She licked her and then looked back to Amar.


*Mom, what are you doing here* Rai looked suprised at Lav and her ears went back up, she was all happy to see Lav
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



"I'm sorry Amar."
She began as Lav walked up, cuddling her pup. Lenna's ears raised slightly and she crept behind Lav, nodding to Khari to follow
(Really sad, I memorized all the pictures and clans of every character.)


Amra;"i know u are but being here alone is not a good thing there is danger still roming some of there parts"
Member
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


Lav looked at Rai and smiled
"I'm your mother, I always know your up to trouble."
She said, running her head up Rai's. Then she looked at Lenna and Khari.
"Amra is right. You two should know better. Much better."
She said, walking over and picking Lenna up in her mouth.
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11 , edited 1/19/11

SafinaTalen wrote:



Lav looked at Rai and smiled
"I'm your mother, I always know your up to trouble."
She said, running her head up Rai's. Then she looked at Lenna and Khari.
"Amra is right. You two should know better. Much better."
She said, walking over and picking Lenna up in her mouth.


Rai smiles and follows Lav
*But Mom we were only playing a lil, we didn´t do anything bad *
Cuddeling next to her
Member
4686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA, California
Offline
Posted 1/19/11
*khari walked behind lav* "haha im not scared im the prince just try and mess with me ha!!"
Posted 1/19/11
What the heck!
Whatever heres what I'm typing:
"Khari they can mess with you too!"
She pouted, looking at Amra and Rai and smiling slightly as Lav carried her off.
Member
4686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA, California
Offline
Posted 1/19/11
*khari wondering* "huh did you say something lenna" *chasing a bird*
Member
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/11


Lav carried Lenna and guided her precious Rai back to the pride land, leading Khari back along the way
no matter how many times he staryed away.
(Meaning you three go rp in the homeland so you don't get killed XD )
Lav walked back to Amra and nodded.
"Thank you for not harming them."
Member
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

HeatherDarc wrote:

What the heck!
Whatever heres what I'm typing:
"Khari they can mess with you too!"
She pouted, looking at Amra and Rai and smiling slightly as Lav carried her off.





Leolouch-zero wrote:

*khari wondering* "huh did you say something lenna" *chasing a bird*





SafinaTalen wrote:



Lav carried Lenna and guided her precious Rai back to the pride land, leading Khari back along the way
no matter how many times he staryed away.
(Meaning you three go rp in the homeland so you don't get killed XD )
Lav walked back to Amra and nodded.
"Thank you for not harming them."

Rai gets an idea and winks at Lenna, she sneaks up behind Khari and tackels him down
* So much about no one can mess with me, you just got tackeld down by a girl*
Posted 1/19/11 , edited 1/19/11

Rai gets an idea and winks at Lenna, she sneaks up behind Khari and tackels him down
* So much about no one can mess with me, you just got tackeld down by a girl*
Lenna laughed, smiling at the two of them.
"You two are perfect for each other!"
She shouted, wiggling her tail in the air.
"Come play with me at Pride Rock!"
She shouted, running ahead of them and prancing in circles.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.