First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Olympian City
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/19/11 , edited 1/28/11
Welcome to Olympian City..
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11
Cole got up from his bed...Thinks(oh great first day of school)...goes to the bathroom brushes his teeth and gets ready for school...
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/21/11 , edited 1/21/11

kster_9111 wrote:

Cole got up from his bed...Thinks(oh great first day of school)...goes to the bathroom brushes his teeth and gets ready for school...


Eucliwood sits at the ground next to a convinence shop and looks on the passing people
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11 , edited 1/21/11


On his walk to school..he notcies the on the ground sitting..and looked at her for a split second..and felt something weird but just ignored and kept walking..he was gonna be late for school if he didnt hurry..
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

kster_9111 wrote:



On his walk to school..he notcies the on the ground sitting..and looked at her for a split second..and felt something weird but just ignored and kept walking..he was gonna be late for school if he didnt hurry..


she turns her eyes on you when you walked toward the school
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11 , edited 1/21/11


As Cole was walking a Minotaur appeared out of nowhere and knocked Cole into an alley..Cole was shocked after he got up from getting knocked...thinks(WTF)...The minotaur just looked at Cole with a killing look...
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11
Sen ran out of his house and towards school. "GANBATTE, WAKA-SAN~" his companions yelled from the house. Sen waved quickly and dashed off. "Dang it, next time no night time adventures." he mumbled to himself.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

kster_9111 wrote:



As Cole was walking a Minotaur appeared out of nowhere and knocked Cole into an alley..Cole was shocked after he got up from getting knocked...thinks(WTF)...The minotaur just looked at Cole with a killing look...


Eucliwood appeares in the alley
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11


Cole sees the girl that was sitting on the ground...
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11
As he came past the alley, he came to a screeching halt to see what was happening
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11 , edited 1/21/11


Cole saw another person look on..Thinks(ooh great some other random person is here)...You guys might wanna just go...I can take this thing...
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

As he came past the alley, he came to a screeching halt to see what was happening


She raise her hand pointing on the minotaur and he was torn apart
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

kster_9111 wrote:



Cole saw another person look on..Thinks(ooh great some other random person is here)...You guys might wanna just go...I can take this thing...





edrosik wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

As he came past the alley, he came to a screeching halt to see what was happening


She raise her hand pointing on the minotaur and he was torn apart


Sen sighed, "Not again...." he shook his head as to clear it. "Am I seeing things or what??"
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11


Cole..Looked shocked..wait hold you just ripped that thing in half..your a werido like me?...
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/11

kster_9111 wrote:



Cole..Looked shocked..wait hold you just ripped that thing in half..your a werido like me?...


"...?" Sen tilted his head and glanced at the girl. "SCHOOL!" he all of a sudden remembered. "Damn! I'm gonna be late!" he looked at the time
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.