First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ◇ Magic Academy ◇
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

*Mizuki checks her watch and then glances at the clock in teh room* Strange :O

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

*Mizuki checks her watch and then glances at the clock in teh room* Strange :O



"Yea it's sorta weird that the teacher still hasn't showed up" she looks out the window and sees no one outside
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

I have a bad feeling about this ...

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

I have a bad feeling about this ...



"Me too............................."
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

"Yuu know what . If the teacher doesn't come soon , I`mma go ask someone .... "

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

"Yuu know what . If the teacher doesn't come soon , I`mma go ask someone .... "



"Considering all the things that have been going on lately, I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher got in some sort of situation"
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

"Now that I think of it .... have yuu heard of the rumors of the -- the ..."

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

"Now that I think of it .... have yuu heard of the rumors of the -- the ..."



"I've heard some of the rumors, not all of them though"
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

"Teacher couldn't been eaten by that .... man-eating whatever thats been lurking around town D:" and shrugs. "I dunno , thats what the rumors said." and shivers

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

"Teacher couldn't been eaten by that .... man-eating whatever thats been lurking around town D:" and shrugs. "I dunno , thats what the rumors said." and shivers



"Yeah I don't know either but i don't really think a teacher would be that weak"
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

okamihakumei wrote:


TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

"Teacher couldn't been eaten by that .... man-eating whatever thats been lurking around town D:" and shrugs. "I dunno , thats what the rumors said." and shivers



"Yeah I don't know either but i don't really think a teacher would be that weak"


Mizuki smiles, "What a relief :DD"

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

Mizuki smiles, "What a relief :DD"



"Yeah let's stop thinking so negatively, There's no teacher here we should be partying right now"
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

"I'll try . I'm really scared of everything , if you've noticed . I'm even too scared to drink blood xD and I'm a VAMPIRE o3o"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

TaDaSe_hEaRt wrote:

"I'll try . I'm really scared of everything , if you've noticed . I'm even too scared to drink blood xD and I'm a VAMPIRE o3o"


she whispers "I am too, just don't want other people to know"
Member
42932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/11

"You are? "

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.