First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Set Up
Posted 1/30/11 , edited 1/30/11
Username: HeatherDarc
Name: Kumi
Age: 16
Race: Elf
Weapons: (No high tech weapons like guns)
Bow n arrow, dagger, and stake.
Ability: (Your not allowed to have all elements) Air. She can invade many people's attacks, just by summoning her element.
Bio: (optional) Kumi doesn't really get along with others and doesn't know what happened to her family. She's being training for the longest time, as long as she can remember. Makiko is a little strong headed and doesn't speak flunetly.
Pic: (IN SPOILERS)
Posted 1/30/11 , edited 1/30/11
Username: Midori-sa
Name: Rumi Mizutani
Age: 17
Race: Human
Weapons: Naginata
Ability: She manipulate people in see illusions/Hallucinations.
Bio: Rumi has lived all by herself ever since her parents died. Her mother was an angel and her father was human, but then while Rumi was asleep someone came and assassinated them. Leaving Rumi to live for herself. When she went to their funeral she promised them to live for them.
Pic: (IN SPOILERS)
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11


approved



approved



sry no hybrid characters



approved



approved



approved



approved
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

HeatherDarc wrote:

Username: HeatherDarc
Name: Kumi
Age: 16
Race: Elf
Weapons: (No high tech weapons like guns)
Bow n arrow, dagger, and stake.
Ability: (Your not allowed to have all elements) Air. She can invade many people's attacks, just by summoning her element.
Bio: (optional) Kumi doesn't really get along with others and doesn't know what happened to her family. She's being training for the longest time, as long as she can remember. Makiko is a little strong headed and doesn't speak flunetly.
Pic: (IN SPOILERS)





Midori-sa wrote:

Username: Midori-sa
Name: Rumi Mizutani
Age: 17
Race: Human
Weapons: Naginata
Ability: She manipulate people in see illusions/Hallucinations.
Bio: Rumi has lived all by herself ever since her parents died. Her mother was an angel and her father was human, but then while Rumi was asleep someone came and assassinated them. Leaving Rumi to live for herself. When she went to their funeral she promised them to live for them.
Pic: (IN SPOILERS)


both approved
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
what does hybrid mean?
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

iceecream456 wrote:

what does hybrid mean?


It means a person that has 2 or more races in them im doing this cause some people do something like this 1/6 human, 1/6 demon, 1/6 angel, 1/6 elf, 1/6 fairy, 1/6 vampire and that would make the character like godish cause of all the powers they have of each race and it annoys me lol in some rps i do let hybrids but in this one no.
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

Keita-Satoru wrote:


iceecream456 wrote:

what does hybrid mean?


It means a person that has 2 or more races in them im doing this cause some people do something like this 1/6 human, 1/6 demon, 1/6 angel, 1/6 elf, 1/6 fairy, 1/6 vampire and that would make the character like godish cause of all the powers they have of each race and it annoys me lol in some rps i do let hybrids but in this one no.


oh ok then just an ANGEL xD sry for causing u trouble.

i gtg so i'll rp tomorrow
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

iceecream456 wrote:


oh ok then just an ANGEL xD sry for causing u trouble.

i gtg so i'll rp tomorrow


Its okay lol and ok see ya tomorrow then
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/11


ok this is the last post before i log out.

does this mean i'm approved yet?

Member
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Username: Joy3210
Name: Misaki
Age: 14
Race: Angel
Weapons: Non.
Ability: Water
Pic: (IN SPOILERS)
33356
Posted 1/30/11
Username: littlevintagegirl
Name: Lettie
Age: 16
Race: human
Weapons: herself
Ability: healing
Bio: (optional)
Pic:
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/31/11

iceecream456 wrote:



ok this is the last post before i log out.

does this mean i'm approved yet?



yea
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 1/31/11

Joy3210 wrote:

Username: Joy3210
Name: Misaki
Age: 14
Race: Angel
Weapons: Non.
Ability: Water
Pic: (IN SPOILERS)
33356





littlevintagegirl wrote:

Username: littlevintagegirl
Name: Lettie
Age: 16
Race: human
Weapons: herself
Ability: healing
Bio: (optional)
Pic:


approved
Moderator
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if you only knew
Offline
Posted 2/3/11 , edited 2/4/11
Username: Lu-Bu-TheTerrible
Name: Azule Gale (preferes Human name, Ralph)
Age: 16,000
Race: unknown (comes from jupiter)
Weapon: Buster sword simillar to clouds But a little bigger
Ability: No control over elements- but can use fire, Power blasts, can fly, reginerate is a speed demon and powerhouse Can do almost anything he puts his mind to. he's not an angil- in fact he labels himsel a monster- taunted by his past with his father.
Bio: doesent like to talk and doesent care to do much- "to his comarades he may seem unmotivated and aloof they never suspect how much he worries for and cares for them" He is constantly stuggling to keep his friends safe. on other hand he loves Art and SOME X games sports.

Appearance: clothing is simillar to clouds clothing




40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

Lu-Bu-TheTerrible wrote:

Username: Lu-Bu-TheTerrible
Name: Azule Gale (preferes Human name, Ralph)
Age: 16,000
Race: unknown (comes from jupiter)
Weapon: Buster sword simillar to clouds But a little bigger
Ability: No control over elements- but can use fire, Power blasts, can fly, reginerate is a speed demon and powerhouse Can do almost anything he puts his mind to. he's not an angil- in fact he labels himsel a monster- taunted by his past with his father.
Bio: doesent like to talk and doesent care to do much- "to his comarades he may seem unmotivated and aloof they never suspect how much he worries for and cares for them" He is constantly stuggling to keep his friends safe. on other hand he loves Art and SOME X games sports.

Appearance: clothing is simillar to clouds clothing






approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.