First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply † Hells gate †
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

okamihakumei wrote:



Haruka looked at the door, she didn't know that door was so important So going to that other world pretty much makes people insane in a way


Sometimes it kinda depends on how strong your rase is .
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/11


So a weaker race like a neko would go insane but a stronger race, a tsukiko could be fine in theory
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

okamihakumei wrote:



So a weaker race like a neko would go insane but a stronger race, a tsukiko could be fine in theory


Yeah Wolves would just about survive being normal as long as they dont spend more than 12 hours there


[ Gotta go bye ]

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

2magicgirl wrote:

Yeah Wolves would just about survive being normal as long as they dont spend more than 12 hours there


[ Gotta go bye ]



Alright......

[oki doki bye bye]
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Yeah Wolves would just about survive being normal as long as they dont spend more than 12 hours there


[ Gotta go bye ]



Alright......

[oki doki bye bye]



[ Im back ]

78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

2magicgirl wrote:

[ Im back ]



So now we have to find who this culprit is

[welcome back ^_^]
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/11


Yeah who ever they are



78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11


We have some clues but this mystery isn't completely solved yet.........
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/11


Kasumi looked at he door and nooded " But why would one of horror lands come here to dream city whats full of light "
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

2magicgirl wrote:

Kasumi looked at he door and nooded " But why would one of horror lands come here to dream city whats full of light "


You make a point..........., she looked around, to one side was light and the other side was that door. Perhaps they are looking for something
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Kasumi looked at he door and nooded " But why would one of horror lands come here to dream city whats full of light "


You make a point..........., she looked around, to one side was light and the other side was that door. Perhaps they are looking for something


That could be the reason
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11


What would be something a neko, a shapeshifter or a half vampire might have?
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:



What would be something a neko, a shapeshifter or a half vampire might have?


Shapeshifts can change there apperence ... Half vampires drink blood and is able to go into the sunlight ... And neko they have cat features


78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

2magicgirl wrote:


Shapeshifts can change there apperence ... Half vampires drink blood and is able to go into the sunlight ... And neko they have cat features




Maybe they are trying to make like a hybrid creature, that would be perfectly fine going into both worlds
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:


Shapeshifts can change there apperence ... Half vampires drink blood and is able to go into the sunlight ... And neko they have cat features




Maybe they are trying to make like a hybrid creature, that would be perfectly fine going into both worlds


Yeah but theres already 2 typess of creatures that can go into each world

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.