First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Cafe' outside (Start here)
Posted 2/12/11 , edited 2/12/11

Yui_Inaba wrote:

I would love a peice of banana bread :happy:


I smile and hand you some "And I will give you some cake and tea." I say as I hand you Choco Choco chip Cake and some tea with suger and honey at the side
Posted 2/12/11
Oh yummy thanks so much -bows- mm -sits on cafe chair- thanks i would eat now yummy!!!
Posted 2/12/11

Dia-Che wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Hello ^^ Is anyone here?


"Welcome!!" I say "Want a tast of my free Bannana bread?" I ask as I hand a fresh hot banana bread to you


i would like some thanks


"And if you want you get any type of free tea." I say smiling and than Hartaru runs into the cafe' with bess chasing him "Dont mind him." I say than Daisuke has a dolphin on his head being chased by a small road roller by Sasu "Or them." I say and than many animals get chased by another road roller by Suso "Or that." I say still smiling


smiles back @ u


Daisuke throughs the Baby Dolphin on my head and my face gets into a scarry face "Dont through Haku!" I yell and than I smile again putting the baby dolphin into a big bagish bowl with sea water in it


They are so cute I must say hee
Posted 2/12/11
thank you we are a very cute ^^ :3
Posted 2/12/11

Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Hello ^^ Is anyone here?


"Welcome!!" I say "Want a tast of my free Bannana bread?" I ask as I hand a fresh hot banana bread to you


i would like some thanks


"And if you want you get any type of free tea." I say smiling and than Hartaru runs into the cafe' with bess chasing him "Dont mind him." I say than Daisuke has a dolphin on his head being chased by a small road roller by Sasu "Or them." I say and than many animals get chased by another road roller by Suso "Or that." I say still smiling


smiles back @ u


Daisuke throughs the Baby Dolphin on my head and my face gets into a scarry face "Dont through Haku!" I yell and than I smile again putting the baby dolphin into a big bagish bowl with sea water in it


They are so cute I must say hee


I giggle and the dolphin jumps up
StoryTeller
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 2/13/11

Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Hello ^^ Is anyone here?


"Welcome!!" I say "Want a tast of my free Bannana bread?" I ask as I hand a fresh hot banana bread to you


YUM!!! *Takes bannana bread* It smells so good, Thanks
Posted 2/13/11
Yes it does
Posted 2/13/11
And it looks so fresh!!!! -takes peice- yum!!!! this is so yummy xDD
Posted 2/13/11

Iveliz wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Hello ^^ Is anyone here?


"Welcome!!" I say "Want a tast of my free Bannana bread?" I ask as I hand a fresh hot banana bread to you


YUM!!! *Takes bannana bread* It smells so good, Thanks


I smile and give you wraped up choco cake and Tea bags and a cup of tea "Have fun and injoy." I say happy and than Daisuke throughs a dolhpin at my head "Ow." I say sarcasticly and I put the Dolphin in my bag "Dont through things in the store Daisuke." I say
StoryTeller
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 2/13/11

Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Hello ^^ Is anyone here?


"Welcome!!" I say "Want a tast of my free Bannana bread?" I ask as I hand a fresh hot banana bread to you


YUM!!! *Takes bannana bread* It smells so good, Thanks


I smile and give you wraped up choco cake and Tea bags and a cup of tea "Have fun and injoy." I say happy and than Daisuke throughs a dolhpin at my head "Ow." I say sarcasticly and I put the Dolphin in my bag "Dont through things in the store Daisuke." I say


Hahaha............... this is the best bad thing for me xD
Posted 2/13/11

Iveliz wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


Iveliz wrote:

Hello ^^ Is anyone here?


"Welcome!!" I say "Want a tast of my free Bannana bread?" I ask as I hand a fresh hot banana bread to you


YUM!!! *Takes bannana bread* It smells so good, Thanks


I smile and give you wraped up choco cake and Tea bags and a cup of tea "Have fun and injoy." I say happy and than Daisuke throughs a dolhpin at my head "Ow." I say sarcasticly and I put the Dolphin in my bag "Dont through things in the store Daisuke." I say


Hahaha............... this is the best bad thing for me xD


I giggle and smile and a baby wale hits my head "THAT DOLPHIN LOOKING THING BIT MY FINGA!" Daisuke yells and I put the wale in my bag "Dont through my wales." I say as Daisuke throughs baby wales and dolphins at my head "TOO MANY MONSTERS!!" Daisuke yelled and I put them all in my bag
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
Hi :O
Posted 2/21/11
Hello and Welcome to my humble cafe
would anyone likes some brownies?
233861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
helloooooooooooooooooooooo
StoryTeller
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 2/25/11
Hello ^^ Where do I go to get some GFX
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.