First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply fanfictions ^^
Student
12219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Gone with the wind
Offline
Posted 1/12/08 , edited 2/17/08
i notice that there isnt a thread like tis in tis grouop so i decided to make one heres mine, i know mine are badly done but hope you enjoy wont update for quite a long time since my com is spoilt and everything is being cleared T.T including the story. but still read and review plz thx :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3880262/1/what_keep_us_bonded

summary: after the incident that happen 9 years ago..they were sperated into two different school. now the two of them meet... will everything still remain unchange after 7 years of parting? RXR please pairing you will find out soon

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3754498/1/mermaid_love

summary: mikan and hotaru are mermaids and they are going to be attending alice gakuen at the age of 14 what plot will be reveal between the humans and the mermaids ? my very 1st fanfic plz review NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3819686/1/poof

summary: natsume is the black cat of alice gakuen but in actual fact he is a real cat, since he is being curse by the animal spirit what will happen from now on as he is trying to keep his secret? NatsuMikan slightly HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3798936/1/hana_kimi_gakuen_alice

summary: natsume is a singer that attend alice gakuen, a all boy school what is happening to him when a student from america is transfering to alice gakuen is a girl ?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3773718/1/a_twist_of_character

summary: sakura mikan alice gakuen infamous black cat, and hyuuga natsume a happygolucky boy what will fate have installed for them? NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3975702/1/realization

summary: after graduating, like the boys dream they build a house at the outskirt of tokyo but our cheerful brunette and our beloved flamecaster had yet to confess will they do it? or will it be too late? ONE SHOT

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4070156/1/devil_magic

summary: a valentine day fic special, mikan sakura ur average girl. met with an accident one day and was supposely to die but shes ALIVE? and whose the devil? solely NatsuMikan fic:D RXR COMPLETE
Student
156109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
I've always loved your fanfictions! I always wondered when you'd upload more...
Student
12219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Gone with the wind
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

Miyuxkanata wrote:

I've always loved your fanfictions! I always wondered when you'd upload more...


honto desu ka XD i didn knew >.> i might be updating soon (might) jus downloaded openoffice writer so might update really super soon ^^
Student
646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jakarta, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
Student
12219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Gone with the wind
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

Stel_a wrote:

i have fanfiction acc too..
please read my story..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3827011/1/True_Love_Forever

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3835025/1/Love_me_please

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3862371/1/My_Prince_Charming

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3887581/1/My_Last_Semester_in_Alice_Academy

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3964885/1/Engagement

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3911193/1/alice_academy_quiz_competition

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3980663/1/Who_will_i_choose

^^

and leave me some reviews..
hehe.. ^^


sure sure but i remember i read some of it b4 though XD btw can u type slash.url]= to make it ezier for ppl to click example like wat i've done at the top

Student
646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jakarta, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
okay..
i'll edit it.. ^^
Student
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ .. in depths of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
just search for mine... Rain of Love
Student
14572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
lols i love the fan fictions that u guys did ^^
Student
14572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 1/22/08

restless_wanderer wrote:

just search for mine... Rain of Love


where do u read it?
Student
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ .. in depths of...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

aznlilchika wrote:


restless_wanderer wrote:

just search for mine... Rain of Love


where do u read it?


in www.fanfiction.net... pls. read... arigatou
Student
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

lalafeng wrote:

i notice that there isnt a thread like tis in tis grouop so i decided to make one heres mine, i know mine are badly done but hope you enjoy wont update for quite a long time since my com is spoilt and everything is being cleared T.T including the story. but still read and review plz thx :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3880262/1/what_keep_us_bonded

summary: after the incident that happen 9 years ago..they were sperated into two different school. now the two of them meet... will everything still remain unchange after 7 years of parting? RXR please pairing you will find out soon

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3754498/1/mermaid_love

summary: mikan and hotaru are mermaids and they are going to be attending alice gakuen at the age of 14 what plot will be reveal between the humans and the mermaids ? my very 1st fanfic plz review NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3819686/1/poof

summary: natsume is the black cat of alice gakuen but in actual fact he is a real cat, since he is being curse by the animal spirit what will happen from now on as he is trying to keep his secret? NatsuMikan slightly HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3798936/1/hana_kimi_gakuen_alice

summary: natsume is a singer that attend alice gakuen, a all boy school what is happening to him when a student from america is transfering to alice gakuen is a girl ?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3773718/1/a_twist_of_character

summary: sakura mikan alice gakuen infamous black cat, and hyuuga natsume a happygolucky boy what will fate have installed for them? NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3975702/1/realization

summary: after graduating, like the boys dream they build a house at the outskirt of tokyo but our cheerful brunette and our beloved flamecaster had yet to confess will they do it? or will it be too late? ONE SHOT



can i ask if they are already complete..
Student
12219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Gone with the wind
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

PauLi_48 wrote:


lalafeng wrote:

i notice that there isnt a thread like tis in tis grouop so i decided to make one heres mine, i know mine are badly done but hope you enjoy wont update for quite a long time since my com is spoilt and everything is being cleared T.T including the story. but still read and review plz thx :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3880262/1/what_keep_us_bonded

summary: after the incident that happen 9 years ago..they were sperated into two different school. now the two of them meet... will everything still remain unchange after 7 years of parting? RXR please pairing you will find out soon

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3754498/1/mermaid_love

summary: mikan and hotaru are mermaids and they are going to be attending alice gakuen at the age of 14 what plot will be reveal between the humans and the mermaids ? my very 1st fanfic plz review NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3819686/1/poof

summary: natsume is the black cat of alice gakuen but in actual fact he is a real cat, since he is being curse by the animal spirit what will happen from now on as he is trying to keep his secret? NatsuMikan slightly HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3798936/1/hana_kimi_gakuen_alice

summary: natsume is a singer that attend alice gakuen, a all boy school what is happening to him when a student from america is transfering to alice gakuen is a girl ?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3773718/1/a_twist_of_character

summary: sakura mikan alice gakuen infamous black cat, and hyuuga natsume a happygolucky boy what will fate have installed for them? NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3975702/1/realization

summary: after graduating, like the boys dream they build a house at the outskirt of tokyo but our cheerful brunette and our beloved flamecaster had yet to confess will they do it? or will it be too late? ONE SHOT



can i ask if they are already complete..


lol yeah except for the one shot
Student
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

lalafeng wrote:


PauLi_48 wrote:


lalafeng wrote:

i notice that there isnt a thread like tis in tis grouop so i decided to make one heres mine, i know mine are badly done but hope you enjoy wont update for quite a long time since my com is spoilt and everything is being cleared T.T including the story. but still read and review plz thx :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3880262/1/what_keep_us_bonded

summary: after the incident that happen 9 years ago..they were sperated into two different school. now the two of them meet... will everything still remain unchange after 7 years of parting? RXR please pairing you will find out soon

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3754498/1/mermaid_love

summary: mikan and hotaru are mermaids and they are going to be attending alice gakuen at the age of 14 what plot will be reveal between the humans and the mermaids ? my very 1st fanfic plz review NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3819686/1/poof

summary: natsume is the black cat of alice gakuen but in actual fact he is a real cat, since he is being curse by the animal spirit what will happen from now on as he is trying to keep his secret? NatsuMikan slightly HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3798936/1/hana_kimi_gakuen_alice

summary: natsume is a singer that attend alice gakuen, a all boy school what is happening to him when a student from america is transfering to alice gakuen is a girl ?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3773718/1/a_twist_of_character

summary: sakura mikan alice gakuen infamous black cat, and hyuuga natsume a happygolucky boy what will fate have installed for them? NatsuMikan HotaRuka

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3975702/1/realization

summary: after graduating, like the boys dream they build a house at the outskirt of tokyo but our cheerful brunette and our beloved flamecaster had yet to confess will they do it? or will it be too late? ONE SHOT



can i ask if they are already complete..


lol yeah except for the one shot


when i read the story "what keep us bonded" it's not yet finished.. i think it's only up to chapter 3.. i kinda like the story.. tee hee hee

Student
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

restless_wanderer wrote:

just search for mine... Rain of Love


i like that story... do you have other fanfics than that...
Student
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a place where...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.