First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The End of the Dream
Captain- Moderator
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 2/16/11 , edited 2/17/11
"catch...later... uh huh...got ya"

Hasan stands up and walks away from the site of the incident and turns his head to the site of the incident and utters a few words as his haori blows in the wind.

"best not let any else know or you'll really get caught....later"

A glimpse of a grin crosses his face before he shunpos from the area
Posted 2/17/11 , edited 2/17/11
Amaya nods to Genji then shunpos off. The encounter cost her precious time. She headed off tracking arrancar reiatsu. Abandoning the material world she heads off to Hueco Mundo. Once there she continues to search out arrancar. Sensing a familiar reiatsu she begins to track Cid through the Menos Forest.
Academy Student
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/21/11 , edited 2/22/11

Cid detects Amaya's raitsu and decides to wait for her to arrive, either she came to destroy him, or she will be destroyed. He takes a moment then wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. Kill or be killed, that is the way of the hollow and she is going to figure that out very soon. He jumps into the trees above and prepares to ambush her.
Posted 2/21/11 , edited 2/22/11


Amaya continues to shunpo toward Cid and when she reaches his general location she came out of her shunpo and began walking. She kept her zanpakutou sheathed but remained wary. She looked around as she walked then called out.

"Ooooooooooooi! Arrancar! Come out so I can speak with you. I have something to propose that may be of interest to you!"

Academy Student
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/21/11 , edited 2/22/11

And what would a traitorous Shinigami want with an Arrancar like me?

His voice came from above, in the trees but he himself remained hidden.

Would you perhaps be here to offer me some sort of deal,

His voice came from behind her this time.

Then betray me like you did the others?

His voice bounces from place to place, ever changing and quite creepy. He crouches in the trees while masking his raitsu, preparing to pounce on his prey like a cat striking on a small rodent.
Posted 2/21/11 , edited 2/22/11


Amaya stopped dead in her tracks as Cid began speaking to her. She stood relaxed but alert.

"Hmph! Let's not play games as I've a timetable I need to adhere to. I am here to offer you the chance to reclaim a place in Lord Aizen's ranks once more. He is currently set free and seeks aid in his quest for retribution. To those who still remain loyal to him he promises a place in the worlds which we will rid of humans and shinigami alike. What say you?"

Academy Student
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11


He jumps down in front of Amaya and stares at her for a minute while cocking his head to side like an owl.

Reclaim a place?

He returns his head upright and folds his arms across his chest

Keep talking.
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11


"As I've already said, Lord Aizen is now free of Avici and is planning his retribution. I was sent to gather as many of his loyal followers as I can to help him attack the Seireitei and then the human realm. Those who continue to follow him and sees this out to the end are assured a place of honor in his new world. I ask again, what say you? Will you agree to help and reap the awards or will you walk away and be crushed with the rest?"

Academy Student
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11


Do not threaten me girl.

His voice booms as he appears to stand taller that before, his figure intimidating.

I may not be an Espada anymore but I know for a fact that I can kill you here. If Aizen wants those still loyal to him, Huecco Mundo is the wrong place to look, A traitorous Espade named Belle has taken control over his old realm and claimed Las Noches for herself with her right hand, Custodia.

He relaxes some and starts walking backwards.

But he will learn that soon enough. If he can deliver the heads of Belle and Custodia, I will join him. I need to be sure he hasnt lost his "touch".

He stops next to a tree and looks at it, touching its trunk before looking back at Amaya.

Do we have a deal little girl?
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11


Amaya looks at Cid thoughtfully. She chooses her words carefully before replying.

"That's not for me to decide. If you want to make deals then I'd suggest speaking with Lord Aizen in person. However, if what you say is true about this Belle and Custodia then it will be a setback for Lord Aizen's plans. I hope you have proof. It would not be wise to lie to him."


Academy Student
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 2/22/11 , edited 2/22/11


Those who are given power never want to give it up. That is the truth and Aizen is no different. He has tasted power and seeks it once again, does he not?

He sips behind the tree and out of sight.

I am returning to the human world, should Aizen wish to speak to me. Tell him my conditions then seek me out once more if he accepts.

His raitsu vanishes and he is gone.
Academy Student
10191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/24/11 , edited 2/25/11
Azy shunpos through the trees in deep though. Wondering wow Belle sama is doing; it has been awhile now since he has resigned as an espada. Remembering the good days Azy feels two different reaitsus, then one disappears. He pays no mind to them and keeps going on his way, too deep in thought at this point for curiosity to get the best of him.


99581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 3/12/11 , edited 3/12/11
Genji, hands stuffed in both pockets and wandering the area, began to get curious. The deed had been done no matter how much it seemed to have affected him. And all he had to do now was wait... Or... cause a few problems in the soul society.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.