First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Namimori Middle/High
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/11 , edited 1/23/11

_Hantsuki_ wrote:







Matt

*smirks*
why'd you do that shiki ?


shiki:he heard me i was planning to ask out aoi *in mind or kidnapp*
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

*smirks*
why'd you do that shiki ?



theskyflame wrote:

aoi:sure *walks down and takes papers and gos outside*


Yoshida:
Please refrain from talking when you are standing outside of the classroom.
*continues teaching*

((haha, Yoshida makes a strict teacher, lol))
Posted 1/23/11


Matt

well, I heard that his brother can beat you in like.. a matter of seconds, so you better think twice of what your going to do
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

*smirks*
why'd you do that shiki ?



theskyflame wrote:

aoi:sure *walks down and takes papers and gos outside*


Yoshida:
Please refrain from talking when you are standing outside of the classroom.
*continues teaching*

((haha, Yoshida makes a strict teacher, lol))


aoi":*smiles*kay *runs to the office and gives papers and returns*
Posted 1/23/11


Matt

but I already know what your teaching us.... so who cares ?
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/11

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Matt

well, I heard that his brother can beat you in like.. a matter of seconds, so you better think twice of what your going to do


shiki:you think i dont know that you know how many boys tryed to ask her out *points to two nurse rooms* one of them is exclusively for people he beats up.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

theskyflame wrote:

aoi":*smiles*kay *runs to the office and gives papers and returns*



_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

but I already know what your teaching us.... so who cares ?


Yoshida:
Because it is called punishment.
*bell rings*
For now it is self study. You two remain standing outside and I will excuse myself until it is time to come back. And Aoi, please keep an eye on them.
*walks away to the teacher office*
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

aoi":*smiles*kay *runs to the office and gives papers and returns*



_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

but I already know what your teaching us.... so who cares ?


Yoshida:
Because it is called punishment.
*bell rings*
For now it is self study. You two remain standing outside and I will excuse myself until it is time to come back. And Aoi, please keep an eye on them.
*walks away to the teacher office*


aoi:wait ysohida san *hesd already gone* oh man *looks at matt and shiki and gets scared*
Posted 1/23/11






Matt

whatever~
*goes to a place that he can be alone with himself only*
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

theskyflame wrote:

aoi:wait ysohida san *hesd already gone* oh man *looks at matt and shiki and gets scared*


random girl ((let's name her Nami, lol))
Nami:
Hey Aoi, get away from those two weirdos
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/11

_Hantsuki_ wrote:







Matt

whatever~
*goes to a place that he can be alone with himself only*





tuna1827 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

aoi:wait ysohida san *hesd already gone* oh man *looks at matt and shiki and gets scared*


random girl ((let's name her Nami, lol))
Nami:
Hey Aoi, get away from those two weirdos


aoi:i would but *sees matt walking off* hey you cant do that.
Posted 1/23/11


Matt

*ignores her, and goes to an empty room that's lock*
*grabs a key and opens it*
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

theskyflame wrote:

aoi:i would but *sees matt walking off* hey you cant do that.



_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

*ignores her, and goes to an empty room that's lock*
*grabs a key and opens it*


Nami:
Hey you dumba** get you a** back here!
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/23/11

_Hantsuki_ wrote:



Matt

*ignores her, and goes to an empty room that's lock*
*grabs a key and opens it*


aoi:he- hey! *runs after him and graps his hand* you ned to come back!
Posted 1/23/11


Matt

*sighs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.