First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Namimori Middle/High
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

*is back to class really fast*



theskyflame wrote:

aoi:okay i wonder how big brothers doing
*meanwhile at home*
sho:AH CHU *sneezes* man i hate being sick


Yoshida:
*sees Matt going back to the classroom*
....
*walks into class*

Nami:
Here
*hands him the detention note*

Yoshida:
Thank you president.
Class is now continuing.
*starts teaching math*


aoi:*sits back in her seat*
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

theskyflame wrote:

aoi:*sits back in her seat*


Yoshida:
*ignore what he saw*

((lol, Aoi's evil, lol))
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

aoi:*sits back in her seat*


Yoshida:
*ignore what he saw*

((lol, Aoi's evil, lol))


aoi:*putting down notes*
((only when shes angrey lol))
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

theskyflame wrote:

aoi:*putting down notes*
((only when shes angrey lol))


Yoshida:
*writes down equations and formulas onthe board*

((i see))
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

aoi:*putting down notes*
((only when shes angrey lol))


Yoshida:
*writes down equations and formulas onthe board*

((i see))


aoi:*ansers them easily*
Posted 1/23/11
Matt

whatever~
Member
6376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of my La...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11
Alice walks in late to class and ignores everything and goes sit in her seat in the back.

(late? i have no ideax3 lets just say late)
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11
*after what seems to be a long time the bell rings, lunch break.*
Yoshida:
Class is over
*walks out of the classroom to take the note to office*
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

iiiGuess wrote:

Alice walks in late to class and ignores everything and goes sit in her seat in the back.

(late? i have no ideax3 lets just say late)


Yoshida:
You are late, give me your late pass.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

_Hantsuki_ wrote:

Matt

whatever~





iiiGuess wrote:

Alice walks in late to class and ignores everything and goes sit in her seat in the back.

(late? i have no ideax3 lets just say late)


aoi:*looks at matt and sighs then looks at alice* i never seen her before she must be new.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:

*after what seems to be a long time the bell rings, lunch break.*
Yoshida:
Class is over
*walks out of the classroom to take the note to office*


aoi:phew *puts pencil down and eats with nami*
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

theskyflame wrote:

aoi:phew *puts pencil down and eats with nami*


Nami:
*opens bento*
Aoi, what do you have for lunch?
Member
6376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of my La...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


iiiGuess wrote:

Alice walks in late to class and ignores everything and goes sit in her seat in the back.

(late? i have no ideax3 lets just say late)


Yoshida:
You are late, give me your late pass.


Alice looks at Yoshida then takes out her pass from Drawing Class.
Moderator
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

tuna1827 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:

aoi:phew *puts pencil down and eats with nami*


Nami:
*opens bento*
Aoi, what do you have for lunch?


aoi:*scratchs head* i was taking care of big brother and venzo kun i forgot to make lunch and i dont have any lunch money.
Member
28002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / You can't find it...
Offline
Posted 1/23/11 , edited 1/23/11

iiiGuess wrote:

Alice looks at Yoshida then takes out her pass from Drawing Class.



theskyflame wrote:

aoi:*scratchs head* i was taking care of big brother and venzo kun i forgot to make lunch and i dont have any lunch money.


Yoshida:
Thank you. *continues to office*

Nami:
Well if you don't mind, you can have my lunch, since I'm not hungry. And don't rely on those two guys, they are not reliable.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.