First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★South Forest★
Posted 1/26/11
South:

Posted 1/26/11
Aiko were walking in the south forest in her pure wolf form. She was walking by the water. She walk to the edge of it and lie down looking at her water reflection.
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11


Still in human form Delilah wonders into the deep parts of the South forest, smelling a strong scent, one not common to her, she follows it. She spots a medium sized wolf, relaxing by the water. Yet she smells human scents too.

A Hunter?

Not sure she transforms into her wolf self and approaches the white wolf.
Posted 1/29/11




Aiko smell someone comming. She gets up and look at the wolf.
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/11
Taking soft slow steps, Delilah approaches the white wolf, thinking to herself "A rather calm wolf indeed." Lowering her head, Delilah offers a small gesture of no hostility towards the animal.
Posted 2/4/11
Aiko still look at her. She doesnt feel any danger so she lies down again.
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11 , edited 2/4/11
Minako: *wanders around aimlessly then sits on a pile of dried leaves under a tree and starts to read her book*
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/4/11
Delilah lays beside the white wolf, but the smell of human still lingers around the forest. She decides better than to risk curiosity, instead stays with the new wolf, thinking to her self, could this be more than a mere wolf?
Posted 3/6/11 , edited 3/6/11


Aiko look at Delilah as she stay with her. She doesnt feel danger so get up and transform into human."Hi there" she smiles.
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/9/11

-WeRegretToInformYou wrote:

Delilah lays beside the white wolf, but the smell of human still lingers around the forest. She decides better than to risk curiosity, instead stays with the new wolf, thinking to her self, could this be more than a mere wolf?





KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Aiko look at Delilah as she stay with her. She doesnt feel danger so get up and transform into human."Hi there" she smiles.


yume: *flies over head and spots people there and swoops down* ummm is this the paranormal academy?
Posted 3/9/11



Aiko turn and look at the girl. "This is the forest, but the academy is that way" Aiko oint in the dirrection of the academy. "If you get a bit closer, i believe you can see the top of the school"
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:




Aiko turn and look at the girl. "This is the forest, but the academy is that way" Aiko oint in the dirrection of the academy. "If you get a bit closer, i believe you can see the top of the school"

yume: thank you! oh what's your name?
Posted 3/11/11



"Your welcome. My name is Aiko, and yours?"
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:




"Your welcome. My name is Aiko, and yours?"

yume; *smiles* yume des! what are you doing here in the forest?
Posted 3/11/11



Aiko sratch her head. "just....spending time"
(gtg, im kinda sick so i need rest)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.