First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ★West Forest ★
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi: *laughs* It was just describing our thoughts
Fumiko: i was just looking at you. nothing much


Minako: *pouts* I certainly doubt that.
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/31/11

meg0325 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi: *laughs* It was just describing our thoughts
Fumiko: i was just looking at you. nothing much


Minako: *pouts* I certainly doubt that.


Kotomi and Fumiko: *laughs* Don't take it to heart.
Kotomi: so what are you doing here?
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


Minako: Hmm.. I don't know why I'm here either.. Just plain boredom brought me here. How about you guys?
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

meg0325 wrote:



Minako: Hmm.. I don't know why I'm here either.. Just plain boredom brought me here. How about you guys?


Kotomi and Fumiko: *looks at each other*
Kotomi: I was told to come here.
Fumiko: and she found me and invited me to come too
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi and Fumiko: *looks at each other*
Kotomi: I was told to come here.
Fumiko: and she found me and invited me to come too


Minako: Ehh.. Told to come here... by who?
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

meg0325 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi and Fumiko: *looks at each other*
Kotomi: I was told to come here.
Fumiko: and she found me and invited me to come too


Minako: Ehh.. Told to come here... by who?


Kotomi shrugged. "I have no idea. Couldn't see their face. But he seemed to know... my past."
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi shrugged. "I have no idea. Couldn't see their face. But he seemed to know... my past."


Minako: Eh? Hmm.. Then what are you guys planning on doing?
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

meg0325 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi shrugged. "I have no idea. Couldn't see their face. But he seemed to know... my past."


Minako: Eh? Hmm.. Then what are you guys planning on doing?


Fumiko: We can to this academy to control our powers.
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Fumiko: We can to this academy to control our powers.


Minako: Ehh~ That's great~ I came here out of boredom. I got too bored working or staying at home anyway~
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/18/11

meg0325 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Fumiko: We can to this academy to control our powers.


Minako: Ehh~ That's great~ I came here out of boredom. I got too bored working or staying at home anyway~


Kotomi: Home, eh? Do your parents know youre here?
Fumiko: home...
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 4/23/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Kotomi: Home, eh? Do your parents know youre here?
Fumiko: home...


Minako: Parents? Heh. That's funny. *she laughs* I don't have a family. It's not actually home. Just a building. A house full of maids and servants. And living there for hundreds of years simply tired me out.
Member
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/26/11

meg0325 wrote:

Minako: Parents? Heh. That's funny. *she laughs* I don't have a family. It's not actually home. Just a building. A house full of maids and servants. And living there for hundreds of years simply tired me out.


Fumiko: *stares at her* You're that old?
Kotomi: Oh, so you were technically like a mistress?
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 4/26/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:
Fumiko: *stares at her* You're that old?
Kotomi: Oh, so you were technically like a mistress?


Minako: Yeah. I'm old. I'm immortal afterall. I don't know if I should consider this as a blessing or a curse but I don't care anyway. There's nothing I can do about it. A mistress..? Hmm... *she thinks to herself a bit* I don't know if I am or not. I just know that was born in that house. My parents were killed by a hunter. Well at least that was what I was told. *she says with a nonchalant voice and face*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.