Killzone 3 for Playstation 3
22336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/26/11
Whos planning on getting killzone 3??, Honestly i'm pretty pumped because you can use the playstation move for it
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/11
Looks pretty awesome, I'm definitely going to buy it!
29483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/28/11
Yeh I will be Getting it... not sure to get move too :S Is move any good Natsu-x?
22336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

DanDanUk wrote:

Yeh I will be Getting it... not sure to get move too :S Is move any good Natsu-x?


Move is pretty awesome but expensive :$, the move is also sooo fun and tiring
29483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

Natsu-x wrote:


DanDanUk wrote:

Yeh I will be Getting it... not sure to get move too :S Is move any good Natsu-x?


Move is pretty awesome but expensive :$, the move is also sooo fun and tiring :P


Sounds good... But might leave the ps3 for relaxing.. and my Wii for motion controls hehe
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
I've been following this game for decades, it's that awesome. Instant buy.
The only thing i'm not so into is the playstation move, I just prefer the dualshock. And then 3D, It makes my head hurt actually. So i'm going to play this game as games should be played, with a gamepad. I can assure you that the dualshock is more accurate than the move.

Back to killzone 3 compared to Black Ops (on basis of the bèta which I have played, I've got PS+):
-Much Better environmental graphics.
-Servers
-More balanced.
-Better Overal Graphics
-Offline Split screen multiplayer (Black ops has it too, but it's good to know)
-I can't take any conclusions of the singleplayer exept that it's going to be awesome.

Black ops compared to Killzone 3 (I have black ops)
-Zombies
-Online splitscreen
-Challenges and a leveling system that's almost perfect.

Conclusion.
Get killzone 3 or get both the games, for the zombies maybe.
22336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

Ketchup6 wrote:

I've been following this game for decades, it's that awesome. Instant buy.
The only thing i'm not so into is the playstation move, I just prefer the dualshock. And then 3D, It makes my head hurt actually. So i'm going to play this game as games should be played, with a gamepad. I can assure you that the dualshock is more accurate than the move.

Back to killzone 3 compared to Black Ops (on basis of the bèta which I have played, I've got PS+):
-Much Better environmental graphics.
-Servers
-More balanced.
-Better Overal Graphics
-Offline Split screen multiplayer (Black ops has it too, but it's good to know)
-I can't take any conclusions of the singleplayer exept that it's going to be awesome.

Black ops compared to Killzone 3 (I have black ops)
-Zombies
-Online splitscreen
-Challenges and a leveling system that's almost perfect.

Conclusion.
Get killzone 3 or get both the games, for the zombies maybe.


You prob already know this but open beta is up ^-^
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/11 , edited 2/8/11
The beta servers are down. D:
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/11
well the game is coming up so cheer up
9314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/11
I'm gonna skip this one, like 2 the guns feel really under powered, and the controls felt awkward.
You must be logged in to post.