First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


Kiba walked for the forest that was right nest to the school It may have even been growin on teh school.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

FangDragon wrote:

Kiba walked for the forest that was right nest to the school It may have even been growin on teh school.


Mizuki followed behind her
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


Kiba led them into the deeper parts of the forest. "This is the best palce to hunt."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

FangDragon wrote:

Kiba led them into the deeper parts of the forest. "This is the best palce to hunt."


I could guess its very deep in the forest not many would expect
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


Kiba heard a roar in the distance. "I forgot. What species are you?"
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

FangDragon wrote:

Kiba heard a roar in the distance. "I forgot. What species are you?"


A wolf why?
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


"Just wondering." Kiba crouched down and waited for their prey. "I didn't want to teach wolf tricks to a vampire.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

FangDragon wrote:

"Just wondering." Kiba crouched down and waited for their prey. "I didn't want to teach wolf tricks to a vampire.


I see
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


Kiba looked just like a wolf in her position. "I sense that the creature is a bear."
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

FangDragon wrote:

Kiba looked just like a wolf in her position. "I sense that the creature is a bear."


Yes I believe it is
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


"Shoul we wait for it, or go to it?" Kiba asked Mizuki.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

FangDragon wrote:

"Shoul we wait for it, or go to it?" Kiba asked Mizuki.


It depends what is it doing?
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 4/1/11


"Just rampaging for toward us at our smell." Kiba said calmly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.