First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
SHOUNEN AI vs YAOI
14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
Depends what mood I'm in.
If I'm happy then bring on the yaoi!!!
If I'm a bit under the weather then sweet loving moments are what I need
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Does it matter
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
I like them both... sometimes you want a little more and other times a little less ... it's a great balance
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

BeautifulBetrayal wrote:

Depends what mood I'm in.
If I'm happy then bring on the yaoi!!!
If I'm a bit under the weather then sweet loving moments are what I need


totally understand what u mean
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

kiki4reel wrote:

I like them both... sometimes you want a little more and other times a little less ... it's a great balance


i like ur feedback!!!
601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Does it matter
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

agira wrote:


kiki4reel wrote:

I like them both... sometimes you want a little more and other times a little less ... it's a great balance


i like ur feedback!!!

Thank you!! that nice of you to say i don't get it a lot lol =D
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~Crystal Tokyo~
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Shounen-ai. It's easier for me to take.
But then there are times I'm like Kagami from Lucky Star. I'll see a yaoi, try to ignore it, try harder to ignore it, give in to pressure and pick it up, read it, read it, start to feel awkward, start to feel really awkward, put it down, try to convince myself that no one will know that I've read it, pick it up again, the cycle continues...
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

RozenHaela wrote:

Shounen-ai. It's easier for me to take.
But then there are times I'm like Kagami from Lucky Star. I'll see a yaoi, try to ignore it, try harder to ignore it, give in to pressure and pick it up, read it, read it, start to feel awkward, start to feel really awkward, put it down, try to convince myself that no one will know that I've read it, pick it up again, the cycle continues...


lol..thats the funniest thing ive read so far!!!
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Wow i didnt even know that shounen ai and yaoi are different..
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my Winter Wond...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
I CHOOSE.... Yaoi! I love Yaoi because there is still is some great ones out there.
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Yaoi... Because of...














I think this emotional and a yaoi... so.... I choose Yaoi...
14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 1/31/11

blue-y wrote:

Wow i didnt even know that shounen ai and yaoi are different..


Shonen Ai tends to be more of the loving side of things while Yaoi is mostly just hardcore sex scenes.
28202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / VA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/11 , edited 1/31/11
It's tough to find the perfect balance that others have remarked about...

There's an amazing new series on CR called Wandering Son that you should definitely check out if you like androgyny and cute tween boys crossdressing. I feel like it pushes the limits for what society finds socially acceptable in a cartoon, but it wouldn't be the first to do that huh?

Totally adorable so far. Can't wait for more, and I hope it runs longer than 24 episodes [ Edit: it's only 11 episodes ] or has a sequel eventually. I could watch stuff like that all day.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/wandering-son
Posted 1/31/11
I like Shonen-ai because it's sweet. I've never read any yaoi.
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/11
I'll read either one if the story has a decent plot. Also, I already know what to expect in a shounen-ai or a yaoi.
4151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 2/1/11

ShiverGirl wrote:

Yaoi... Because of...














I think this emotional and a yaoi... so.... I choose Yaoi...


man im so TOTALLY into this mangas right now. cant wait for chapter 6
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.