Post Reply Roleplay SignUp
Posted 1/28/11 , edited 1/29/11
Roleplay SignUp


Hiya, this is our roleplay were you can pick a character and roleplay for as long as you want.
But before you sign up for your character,im going to go through some rules of our roleplay.

No swearing in the roleplay,no sexual disscusion,no spamming,no hurting peoples feelings and just have fun.

Fill our roleplay form below

Username :
Name of Character :
Picture [100x100] :
Invited buddies to group? :

Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 1/28/11
Username : vampireznbearzluvr
Name of Character : Yowane Haku
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? : 73 friends invited~!!
Posted 1/28/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Username : vampireznbearzluvr
Name of Character : Yowane Haku
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? : 73 friends invited~!!


Accepted~
You may now roleplay(:
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

TIMEtoSLEEP wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Username : vampireznbearzluvr
Name of Character : Yowane Haku
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? : 73 friends invited~!!


Accepted~
You may now roleplay(:


yay!! thank you!!
Posted 1/29/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


TIMEtoSLEEP wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Username : vampireznbearzluvr
Name of Character : Yowane Haku
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? : 73 friends invited~!!


Accepted~
You may now roleplay(:


yay!! thank you!!


No problem ^___^ ~
Member
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 1/29/11 , edited 1/29/11
Username :fatetestarossaharlaown
Name of Character :Luka Megurine
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? :group sent it on 86 users
Posted 1/29/11

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

Username :fatetestarossaharlaown
Name of Character :Luka Megurine
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? :group sent it on 86 users


Accepted~
You may now roleplay(:
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 2/3/11 , edited 2/3/11
Username : Kurkin
Name of Character : Kagamine Len
Picture [100x100] :

Invited buddies to group? : Sent to all my friends
You must be logged in to post.