Post Reply Character Selection
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 1/28/11 , edited 6/1/11

Welcome! Pick a character, any character! However, Certain Rules must be obeyed

Characters that We Have:

Main Characters:

Daughter of Evil (Rin)- Subaru_Hoshina
Servant of Evil (Len)-Rinlenkagamineforever
Swordswoman in Red Armor (Meiko)-okamihakumei
Daughter of Green (Miku)-iLoveLifee
King of the Blue Kingdom (Kaito)- Chcocolat
Daughter of White (Haku)- available

Other Characters:

Queen Anne (Sweet Ann): available
(Teto Kasane): A lady's maid who serves the princess: available
(Neru Akita): A lady's maid who serves the princess: available
(Leon): Commander of Royal Guard: available
(Miriam): Head of Lady's Maids:available
(Luka Megurine):court sorceress of Rin: available
(Gakupo Kamui):Demon of Asmodean,leads a mercenary force: available
(Kiyoteru Hiyama): Wealthy Merchant:available
(Gumi):apprentice of Luka: available

you can also make your own!

payment:

User:
Character:
did you invite 10 friends and add a pic?:
Why do you wanna be them?:
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 1/28/11
If no one minds, id like to be Rin if anyone else wants to be it, they can just tell me


User: Subaru_Hoshina
Character: Rin
did you invite two friends and add a pic?: ohhh yeah
Why do you wanna be them?: well, i admire Rin, even though she's evil. also, i love her story of tragedy
Character of Evil
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 1/28/11
User:RinLenkagamineforever
Character:Len
did you invite two friends and add a pic?:going to do it right now
Why do you wanna be them:I like Len cause he is adorable and cute and I love his all of song
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

RinLenkagamineforever wrote:

User:RinLenkagamineforever
Character:Len
did you invite two friends and add a pic?:going to do it right now
Why do you wanna be them:I like Len cause he is adorable and cute and I love his all of song


approved
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
User: iLoveLifee
Character: Miku (daughter of green)
did you invite two friends and add a pic?: will do rn!
Why do you wanna be them?: because shes one of my fav vocoloids!
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 2/9/11

iLoVeLifee wrote:

User: iLoveLifee
Character: Miku (daughter of green)
did you invite two friends and add a pic?: will do rn!
Why do you wanna be them?: because shes one of my fav vocoloids!


approved
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/11
User: okamihakumei
Character: Meiko
did you invite two friends and add a pic?: doing right now
Why do you wanna be them?: She's my favorite vocaloid, I love her part in the story and becasue she gets to be the one with the sword =)
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

okamihakumei wrote:

User: okamihakumei
Character: Meiko
did you invite two friends and add a pic?: doing right now
Why do you wanna be them?: She's my favorite vocaloid, I love her part in the story and becasue she gets to be the one with the sword =)


approved
Character of Evil
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
KAito Plzzzzzz
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 6/1/11

chcocolat wrote:

KAito Plzzzzzz


kay^^

(im getting lazy, so just ask now, people)
Character of Evil
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 6/2/11

Subaru_Hoshina wrote:


chcocolat wrote:

KAito Plzzzzzz


kay^^

(im getting lazy, so just ask now, people)


Roger
Narrator of evil
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Under a colorful...
Offline
Posted 6/2/11

chcocolat wrote:


Subaru_Hoshina wrote:


chcocolat wrote:

KAito Plzzzzzz


kay^^

(im getting lazy, so just ask now, people)


Roger


sorry! i forgot! did you invite friends?
Character of Evil
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 6/18/11

Subaru_Hoshina wrote:


chcocolat wrote:


Subaru_Hoshina wrote:


chcocolat wrote:

KAito Plzzzzzz


kay^^

(im getting lazy, so just ask now, people)


Roger


sorry! i forgot! did you invite friends?


yup
You must be logged in to post.