First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress Office
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Nana walked in the room."Join what?" There was an adhesive tape on her neck.


"nevermind" she sighed
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
"Anyway,I came here to warn you about that new girl.It's not a good idea to let her stay here."
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Anyway,I came here to warn you about that new girl.It's not a good idea to let her stay here."


"oh... but i think it will be best to stay here so that she'll change"
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
"Yeah right,she didn't even start classes and bit both me and Takayoshi-kun.I'm sure she'll change."She said sarcasticly.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Yeah right,she didn't even start classes and bit both me and Takayoshi-kun.I'm sure she'll change."She said sarcasticly.


"don't worry.. she will change!"
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
"Yeah sure.Anyway.By the way i broke the window in our classroom."She jumped through the window breaking it yet again. xD
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Yeah sure.Anyway.By the way i broke the window in our classroom."She jumped through the window breaking it yet again. xD


"gah! why the hell did you do that! i haven't even paid for the insurance!"
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
((lol Nana sure likes breaking windows xD))
"Sorry,my bad!See ya!"She left.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

((lol Nana sure likes breaking windows xD))
"Sorry,my bad!See ya!"She left.


"they are bother different Zero and nana"
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
"They sure are."Ai said."I'm glad onee-chan is starting to open up to people."
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"They sure are."Ai said."I'm glad onee-chan is starting to open up to people."


"yes she is"
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
"I wonder if she'll ne like before."
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"I wonder if she'll ne like before."


"you can't seem to take here as a student here.."
Creator
41896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/21/11
Ai yawned."I guess 'll go to bed.I'm tired.See ya!"She jumped throughm the broken window and walked towards the dorm.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/21/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Ai yawned."I guess 'll go to bed.I'm tired.See ya!"She jumped throughm the broken window and walked towards the dorm.


She sighed. "byebye"
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.