Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress Office
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

beki-nyan wrote:

That's why i don't think you are a good chairman.Don't you think that Ai is Kiryuu and all of the vampires will torture her.I don't think so.Azusa walked in.All of the vampies like Ai and you know that Kiryuu-san.And i can show her around the dorm.


"Asuza-san" Yuuka said with a cold voice. "yes, its true but Ai Kiryuu will still be stablized as a night Class student. we will observe her for a week, Kiryuu-san, is it ok for you?" Sayori asked. "Go Hiou-san please do" Daisuke said. "Onii-sama!" Yuuka turned back to her brother
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
I'm against this but if Ai says it's okay then.....I'll be okay onee-chan.She looked at Azusa.Hey.I'm Ai Kiryuu.I'm Azusa Hiou.It's nice to meet you.They both smiled.
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

beki-nyan wrote:

I'm against this but if Ai says it's okay then.....I'll be okay onee-chan.She looked at Azusa.Hey.I'm Ai Kiryuu.I'm Azusa Hiou.It's nice to meet you.They both smiled.


(byebye.. gotta go..)

"geez, i wonder what's Asuza upto"
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
((kay kay))
What do you mean?
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 1/31/11

beki-nyan wrote:

((kay kay))
What do you mean?


"nothing" yuuka said to the pureblood
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/4/11
This Forum is open for Parent's Day!
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 2/9/11
Haruko knock on to door "Wakaba-sensei, may i enter?"
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 2/9/11

veemon005 wrote:

Haruko knock on to door "Wakaba-sensei, may i enter?"


Wakaba-sensei are you there knocking on the door
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 2/9/11
after entering the building, Haruko makes her way to the head master office to wait for Wakaba-sensei. when she gets to the doors, Haruko knocks on the door. Wakaba-sensei, it is Kurenai Haruko. Are you there? when there is no answer Haruko sits on the floor next to the doorway of the office. she thinks to herself "i should be safe here for now. "

i hope head master comes. i just hope that i dont run into the guards on campus. i had such a long day.
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/10/11

veemon005 wrote:

after entering the building, Haruko makes her way to the head master office to wait for Wakaba-sensei. when she gets to the doors, Haruko knocks on the door. Wakaba-sensei, it is Kurenai Haruko. Are you there? when there is no answer Haruko sits on the floor next to the doorway of the office. she thinks to herself "i should be safe here for now. "

i hope head master comes. i just hope that i dont run into the guards on campus. i had such a long day.


"Kurenai-san, I'm sorry did you wait for so long?" ASked Sayori
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 2/10/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

after entering the building, Haruko makes her way to the head master office to wait for Wakaba-sensei. when she gets to the doors, Haruko knocks on the door. Wakaba-sensei, it is Kurenai Haruko. Are you there? when there is no answer Haruko sits on the floor next to the doorway of the office. she thinks to herself "i should be safe here for now. "

i hope head master comes. i just hope that i dont run into the guards on campus. i had such a long day.


"Kurenai-san, I'm sorry did you wait for so long?" ASked Sayori


Haruko starts to open her eyes a bit Oh, Wakaba-sensei. Oh dear. i can't remember i think i fell asleep. what time is it
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 2/10/11
Haruko starts to rub the sleep from her eyes. "i am sorry if i fell asleep sensei i was looking to meet with you. As you know i am Kurenal Haruko. I am very happy to be accepted to Cross Academy
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

veemon005 wrote:

Haruko starts to rub the sleep from her eyes. "i am sorry if i fell asleep sensei i was looking to meet with you. As you know i am Kurenal Haruko. I am very happy to be accepted to Cross Academy


Sayori smiled to the girl, "you're just in time, Yuuka just arrived" Sayori said as she looked at the woman at her back
Creator
78647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Online
Posted 2/11/11 , edited 2/11/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Haruko starts to rub the sleep from her eyes. "i am sorry if i fell asleep sensei i was looking to meet with you. As you know i am Kurenal Haruko. I am very happy to be accepted to Cross Academy


Sayori smiled to the girl, "you're just in time, Yuuka just arrived" Sayori said as she looked at the woman at her back


i am glab that i did not miss you. Haruko looks behind Sensei and see Yuuka. Haruko bows to Yuuka. It is a pleasure to meet you Kuran-sama. I am Kurenal Haruko
Creator
62101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Macau, china
Offline
Posted 2/11/11

veemon005 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Haruko starts to rub the sleep from her eyes. "i am sorry if i fell asleep sensei i was looking to meet with you. As you know i am Kurenal Haruko. I am very happy to be accepted to Cross Academy


Sayori smiled to the girl, "you're just in time, Yuuka just arrived" Sayori said as she looked at the woman at her back


i am glab that i did not miss you. Haruko looks behind Sensei and see Yuuka. Haruko bows to Yuuka. It is a pleasure to meet you Kuran-sama. I am Kurenal Haruko


"Haruko-san, Have you toured the night class?" Yuuka asked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.