First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress Office
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/26/11
He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled


is that plenty of time for you?
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled


is that plenty of time for you?


"when i said 200 years that was because your mom said that" he smiled. "and yes at the same time no... its the perfect time" he said
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled


is that plenty of time for you?


"when i said 200 years that was because your mom said that" he smiled. "and yes at the same time no... its the perfect time" he said


when i graduate from Cross. but why did you say yes and no?
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled


is that plenty of time for you?


"when i said 200 years that was because your mom said that" he smiled. "and yes at the same time no... its the perfect time" he said


when i graduate from Cross. but why did you say yes and no?


"never mind" he sighed
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled


is that plenty of time for you?


"when i said 200 years that was because your mom said that" he smiled. "and yes at the same time no... its the perfect time" he said


when i graduate from Cross. but why did you say yes and no?


"never mind" he sighed


Haruko wacks him in the arm with her books tell me now.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

He chuckles a bit. "ok we will" He smiled


is that plenty of time for you?


"when i said 200 years that was because your mom said that" he smiled. "and yes at the same time no... its the perfect time" he said


when i graduate from Cross. but why did you say yes and no?


"never mind" he sighed


Haruko wacks him in the arm with her books tell me now.


"but its hard to explain iit!" he said
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11


Haruko puffs up her face. fine than. but i still would want to know. she starts to walk down the hall to class.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

veemon005 wrote:



Haruko puffs up her face. fine than. but i still would want to know. she starts to walk down the hall to class.


"why must she be so adorable" he sighed
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



Haruko puffs up her face. fine than. but i still would want to know. she starts to walk down the hall to class.


"why must she be so adorable" he sighed


hey are you coming to class? she turns around and looks up at him
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



Haruko puffs up her face. fine than. but i still would want to know. she starts to walk down the hall to class.


"why must she be so adorable" he sighed


hey are you coming to class? she turns around and looks up at him


"I will" he smiled walking next to her
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:



Haruko puffs up her face. fine than. but i still would want to know. she starts to walk down the hall to class.


"why must she be so adorable" he sighed


hey are you coming to class? she turns around and looks up at him


"I will" he smiled walking next to her


Haruko drops her head and sighs why does my mother have to come back to school like this,
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
"i'm just scared maybe she'll also help in splitting us up"
Creator
80237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"i'm just scared maybe she'll also help in splitting us up"


mom happy for us. she wouldnt try to do that unless you hurt me. she sighs again. i am so upset i think i want pickels
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 7/27/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"i'm just scared maybe she'll also help in splitting us up"


mom happy for us. she wouldnt try to do that unless you hurt me. she sighs again. i am so upset i think i want pickels


"pickles for me are not healthy they make me sick.. i prefer egplants"
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.