Remove this ad
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress Office
Creator
43018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/7/11


Luze opened the door as Marie walked in first. "Afternoon Headmistress. We, both I and Luze here wish to attended the Academy." Marie said as Luze bowed his head.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



Luze opened the door as Marie walked in first. "Afternoon Headmistress. We, both I and Luze here wish to attended the Academy." Marie said as Luze bowed his head.


"night class or day class?" she asked. "if you know what classification you belong."
Creator
43018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/8/11


"Night class, I belong to a Pureblood line while Luze here is a Noble." Luze stood behind Marie as she tilted her head with a smile. "I'm what you say, were friends with Kaname."
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Night class, I belong to a Pureblood line while Luze here is a Noble." Luze stood behind Marie as she tilted her head with a smile. "I'm what you say, were friends with Kaname."


"Night class then, by this week your dorm president will still be on leave"
Creator
43018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/8/11


Marie nodded. "Of course, we have been told about the wedding. How exciting." Marie giggled as Luze rolled his eyes. "Do you mind if we walk around the academy?"
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 9/8/11
"you may but please avoid any contact on day class students
Creator
43018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/8/11


"Of course. I promise we won't go anyway near them." Marie smiled as she curtsy. "We're all adapted to the tablet." Luze said.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



"Of course. I promise we won't go anyway near them." Marie smiled as she curtsy. "We're all adapted to the tablet." Luze said.


"well then, that would be all"
Creator
43018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 9/8/11


Marie smiled as they both walked out.
Creator
78621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/4/11
Taro walks up to the headmistress office with takayoshi right behind him. please tell me that you are bull shitting me about this. that is what Nobuyuko told me. so dont cry about it. and tell the human girl and that boy thiel-san too cause i done want them cryng all over me. just knock on the door. Taro does so.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/4/11

veemon005 wrote:

Taro walks up to the headmistress office with takayoshi right behind him. please tell me that you are bull shitting me about this. that is what Nobuyuko told me. so dont cry about it. and tell the human girl and that boy thiel-san too cause i done want them cryng all over me. just knock on the door. Taro does so.


"come in" Kaito said.
Creator
78621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/4/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Taro walks up to the headmistress office with takayoshi right behind him. please tell me that you are bull shitting me about this. that is what Nobuyuko told me. so dont cry about it. and tell the human girl and that boy thiel-san too cause i done want them cryng all over me. just knock on the door. Taro does so.


"come in" Kaito said.


Taro walks into the office and bows to sensei. Takayoshi stays at the door.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/4/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Taro walks up to the headmistress office with takayoshi right behind him. please tell me that you are bull shitting me about this. that is what Nobuyuko told me. so dont cry about it. and tell the human girl and that boy thiel-san too cause i done want them cryng all over me. just knock on the door. Taro does so.


"come in" Kaito said.


Taro walks into the office and bows to sensei. Takayoshi stays at the door.


"don't be shy, tak-kun, you know you're always welcome" Kyouta stands from the chair then looked at them.
Creator
78621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the nice part of...
Offline
Posted 11/4/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Taro walks up to the headmistress office with takayoshi right behind him. please tell me that you are bull shitting me about this. that is what Nobuyuko told me. so dont cry about it. and tell the human girl and that boy thiel-san too cause i done want them cryng all over me. just knock on the door. Taro does so.


"come in" Kaito said.


Taro walks into the office and bows to sensei. Takayoshi stays at the door.


"don't be shy, tak-kun, you know you're always welcome" Kyouta stands from the chair then looked at them.


Takayoshi walks into the office and closes the door he leans on the wall glaring at kyouta. taro bows to kyouta in respect. Kuran-sama. it is good to see that you are alive. Where did you get the body
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 11/4/11

veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


veemon005 wrote:

Taro walks up to the headmistress office with takayoshi right behind him. please tell me that you are bull shitting me about this. that is what Nobuyuko told me. so dont cry about it. and tell the human girl and that boy thiel-san too cause i done want them cryng all over me. just knock on the door. Taro does so.


"come in" Kaito said.


Taro walks into the office and bows to sensei. Takayoshi stays at the door.


"don't be shy, tak-kun, you know you're always welcome" Kyouta stands from the chair then looked at them.


Takayoshi walks into the office and closes the door he leans on the wall glaring at kyouta. taro bows to kyouta in respect. Kuran-sama. it is good to see that you are alive. Where did you get the body


"my own, body" he looked at them. "but then i'm not here for that, since you're a noble i have an authority over you, and since Tak-kun is a prefect i guess he will do as well." "He said. "i have a request for both of you.
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.