Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress Office
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

kuela wrote:

Keith, known for his rudeness, didn't bother to knock but opened the door and slammed it.
"Guess that person's not here." Keith took a pen from his pocket and a paper from the Principal's table.
*scribbles on the parchment*


Parchment says... "HEY OLD WOMAN, I NEED A DORM, GET ME ONE."


Then Keith smirked and placed it on the Principal's table then he left.


Sayori walks in her office and sees the note.
"what a child" she sighed
26221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:


kuela wrote:

Keith, known for his rudeness, didn't bother to knock but opened the door and slammed it.
"Guess that person's not here." Keith took a pen from his pocket and a paper from the Principal's table.
*scribbles on the parchment*


Parchment says... "HEY OLD WOMAN, I NEED A DORM, GET ME ONE."


Then Keith smirked and placed it on the Principal's table then he left.


Sayori walks in her office and sees the note.
"what a child" she sighed


"Hey" Keith called out appearing out of nowhere. "Did you get my dorm?"
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
I'm going crzy!"
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Shiwa knocked on the door.Wakaba-san,are you there?I'm Shiwa Suzuki,the new music teacher.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Shiwa knocked on the door.Wakaba-san,are you there?I'm Shiwa Suzuki,the new music teacher.


Sayori looks at the door and said "come in"
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Shiwa came in.Hello.It's nice to meet you!
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Shiwa came in.Hello.It's nice to meet you!


"Shiwa-san?" Yori looked at her she looks exactly like zero's late wife
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Is something wrong?
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Is something wrong?


Yori shook her head. "no.."
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Okay then.I'm here to ask you about my classes?
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Okay then.I'm here to ask you about my classes?


"you can choose if you want da or night classes or both"
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
I'll take both.
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/13/11

beki-nyan wrote:

I'll take both.


"ok.. make sure to get enough rest.." yori smiled

(gtg)
Creator
41851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Thank you.Now excuse me!Shiwa smiled and left the room.
((okay))
Creator
55300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/25/11
"excuse me" Camelia entered the office. As two men entered with her. "Shirabuki-san"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.