First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress Office
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa knocked on the door."Azusa Hiou here.May I come in?"Nana and Kuro were behind here.


"please do enter" She said sitting on her chair.
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
Azusa opened the door and they came in."So what do you want damn headmasterss?"
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa opened the door and they came in."So what do you want damn headmasterss?"


She sighs and said. "tell me the latest news within the past 18 days.. i mean after and during Camelia was enrolling here"
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
"Well she took over Kyota's body or something like that and made a big mess in the library.Oh and Nana broke a few windows......."Azusa said."Stop with that crap,Hiou!Who cares?"
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Well she took over Kyota's body or something like that and made a big mess in the library.Oh and Nana broke a few windows......."Azusa said."Stop with that crap,Hiou!Who cares?"


"again?!" she shouted. "before that.. i want to know what happened to the day class students"
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
"Well some of them were level E's and were with Kyouta in the library."Axusa siad."But the others are okay."
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Well some of them were level E's and were with Kyouta in the library."Axusa siad."But the others are okay."


"before than that.. i want to know why Kiryuu-san, let her guard down and let Takayoshi Hisoka discover about vampires" glares at nana
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
"Hey,I'm not the only guardian here!I can't do everything!"Nana shouted."I guess she has a point here."Kou said.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Hey,I'm not the only guardian here!I can't do everything!"Nana shouted."I guess she has a point here."Kou said.


"still... you let your guard down.. unlike your father did, he might be lazy but he didn't let anyone know of the vampires' existence." she said. "Aono-kun, have you had any victims lately?"
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
"No.I was out of the academy for a bit to lear how to control my thirst.Now I'm fine."Kou said."Don't compare me with father!!!"
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"No.I was out of the academy for a bit to lear how to control my thirst.Now I'm fine."Kou said."Don't compare me with father!!!"


"hmm.." she said looking at the side.
"how about before you guys knew about Camelia...?"
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11 , edited 5/12/11
"What about that b***h?"Nana asked."Here I have to agree with you,Nana."Azusa said.
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"What about that b***h?"Nana asked."Here I have to agree with you,Nana."Azusa said.


She sighs. "before she enrolled here. i presume that the hunters had a meeting or something"
Creator
41898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
"Well i wasn't on that meeting cuz i was too busy here but..........i think that she may be the one creating the level E's.It's just a feeling."
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 5/12/11

beki-nyan wrote:

"Well i wasn't on that meeting cuz i was too busy here but..........i think that she may be the one creating the level E's.It's just a feeling."


"I see... well then.. if you happen to pass by the Hisokas please let them report to me at once"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.