First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who in here thinks that Justin Bieber is a loser?
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
~I do! Hahahhahahahha! Well I don't really hate the guy, what I hate is that voice of his. He's like a freakin' little girl who hasn't hit puberty yet. I get pissed off everytime I hear him sing. Oh, I wish that Bieber fans wouldn't hate me for this, I am free to speak my mind after all.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~I do! Hahahhahahahha! Well I don't really hate the guy, what I hate is that voice of his. He's like a freakin' little girl who hasn't hit puberty yet. I get pissed off everytime I hear him sing. Oh, I wish that Bieber fans wouldn't hate me for this, I am free to speak my mind after all.


I don't care about him, I don't think I've even heard his music. But I hardly think he's loser. You may be free to speak your mind but freedom of speech means that Beiber fans are free to speak ill of you in return.

I find it interesting how quickly hate by a certain population follows fame. I don't think I need to give examples.



7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/11 , edited 1/30/11

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~I do! Hahahhahahahha! Well I don't really hate the guy, what I hate is that voice of his. He's like a freakin' little girl who hasn't hit puberty yet. I get pissed off everytime I hear him sing. Oh, I wish that Bieber fans wouldn't hate me for this, I am free to speak my mind after all.


I don't care about him, I don't think I've even heard his music. But I hardly think he's loser. You may be free to speak your mind but freedom of speech means that Beiber fans are free to speak ill of you in return.

I find it interesting how quickly hate by a certain population follows fame. I don't think I need to give examples.





~Hard to believe that there is a soul here in the World that hasn't heard of Bieber's songs.Well yeah, guess you're right about those Bieber fans. I can already sense that they're about to tell me shit.
24759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
You really cant deny his success.

TO be honest though I don't find his music all that great.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:

~I do! Hahahhahahahha! Well I don't really hate the guy, what I hate is that voice of his. He's like a freakin' little girl who hasn't hit puberty yet. I get pissed off everytime I hear him sing. Oh, I wish that Bieber fans wouldn't hate me for this, I am free to speak my mind after all.


I don't care about him, I don't think I've even heard his music. But I hardly think he's loser. You may be free to speak your mind but freedom of speech means that Beiber fans are free to speak ill of you in return.

I find it interesting how quickly hate by a certain population follows fame. I don't think I need to give examples.





~Hard to believe that there is a soul here in the World that hasn't heard of Bieber's songs.Well yeah, guess you're right about those Bieber fans. I can already sense that they're about to tell me shit.


heard OF, yes. heard with my own ears and remembered it. nope. Well maybe a bar or two as I frantically switch radio stations.


As for getting verbally immolated by thousands of angry fangirls.... uh.. no shit Sherlock. he's got fans and calling him a loser would be highly inflammatory. Heck, saying he's not quite the greatest thing since sliced bread is probably highly inflammatory to some of the more fanatical.


15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Well i don't think he's a loser... l personally only like one of his songs and that's only cause the beat is catchy and ludacris is in it... but other than that he's jus another cute little boy who has the heart of most little girls.... nothing more, nothing less.... Maybe if his voice was deeper he wouldn't be hated as much but oh well life goes on...
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
isnt' that sort of like saying "who here thinks the sky is blue" i mean who does like her/er i mean him
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
The fans of Justin Bieber piss me off.
Yet, the haters of Justin Bieber piss me off even more.

Just saying.

7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
~Also, I think some of his fans are scary. I occasionally watch TMZ and saw a death threat sent to a girl seen hugging Bieber. Funny thing though, if his fame continues, fan clubs would be leveled up to a cult worshipping him or something.
Posted 1/30/11
I sometimes make jokes about him/her and my friend hits me xD ( she's a big fan of him ) for me i think he/she is a loser I don't like him cuz every time I watch tv its all about justin bieber oh god -.-"
45547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Don't like his songs that much. They seem like generic teen pop love songs. I don't get how girls can fangirl over him when his voice is like a girl himself.
7005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

moonst4r wrote:

Don't like his songs that much. They seem like generic teen pop love songs. I don't get how girls can fangirl over him when his voice is like a girl himself.


~I guess it's 'coz of his "looks"?
51797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Floating on a che...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Girls are attracted to girls you know... I don't think he's a looser but i'm not a fan either... His song/songs are pretty catchy tho!
45547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

_DaboinextdoorSed wrote:


moonst4r wrote:

Don't like his songs that much. They seem like generic teen pop love songs. I don't get how girls can fangirl over him when his voice is like a girl himself.


~I guess it's 'coz of his "looks"?


That's true. That's why companies have a lot of JB merchandise by putting his face on everything and trying to milk it for all its worth.

Example:

Posted 1/30/11
I hadn't really thought about it though. And also I don't listen to his songs. No offense, but I don't like it, frankly. I mean if you don't like it, might as well don't listen to it and just chill, not go and fight with the fans about who is what.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.