Remove this ad
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Who in here thinks that Justin Bieber is a loser?
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mashiro~Treehouse
Offline
Posted 12/21/11

Keiko_Renae wrote:


Just the fangirls made me hate him >_<

edit: Well he has achieved quite a lot.. so that doesn't make him a loser[kinda agree there]
BUT on the other hand, he's come a long way and has irritated me by having his face on EVERY SINGLE SHOW that I watch..
and don't get me started on the "Beliebers" at my school.
There are even some dudes that attempt the Bieber hairstyle..
But I respect people who like Justin Bieber and I don't really make a fuss about him unless I'm asked to do so ^-^


I second that.. ^-^
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / niether here nor...
Offline
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11
I think his music has no soul. to me his music is just more generic songs with a catchy beat. Alot of music is like that these days.... What happened to stuff like the goo goo dolls, Everclear, Lois Armstrong, and stuff. Music like that had soul, the stuff today, including justin beibers stuff, sounds dead to me. Like all they want is to sell it or impress others. :l

....but then again that's probably why he's rich... -.-
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 12/21/11 , edited 12/21/11
I'm perfectly fine with him because he seems like a pretty nice person. His songs are so-so, nothing I haven't heard before. I wouldn't say they're that bad, but I'm not a fan of his songs. He's not a loser. He's a big winner. And I can tell he's winning big-time because even his haters talk about him so much and care about his life so much that it's impossible for them not to jump in and talk about him whenever given the opportunity to. His haters are the serious, die-hard Beliebers, I feel.

The one thing I don't like about him would be the crazy fans who give death threats to his girlfriend. It just makes zero sense and is repulsive.

By the way, you talk about Justin Bieber saying he's like a little girly girl with his high voice and all. May I ask, would you say the same if you met him in school, he wasn't famous and was suffering from leukemia? Probably not. Because you'd think, "Oh, poor thing. I can't possibly hurt his feelings! He's dying!" What difference does it make, though? He's just as human as he could be so grow up.
85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
I don't care about him.
5710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / controling your soul
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
YES i dislike him strongly
16120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tulsa, Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 12/21/11
I think he is a loser, and I think his music is crap, and I think the only reason he is popular with his fans is because all the girl fans think he's attractive.
Posted 12/22/11

Guys. Give the girl some space..
Posted 12/22/11

ImNotTyrone wrote:


Guys. Give the girl some space..


Lol this was my reaction to your post xD
Posted 12/22/11

AppleDust wrote:


ImNotTyrone wrote:


Guys. Give the girl some space..


Lol this was my reaction to your post xD


xD I'm standing up for HER but SHE'S not really my type tbh..
Posted 12/22/11

ImNotTyrone wrote:


AppleDust wrote:


ImNotTyrone wrote:


Guys. Give the girl some space..


Lol this was my reaction to your post xD


xD I'm standing up for HER but SHE'S not really my type tbh..


That's nice ^_^
Posted 12/22/11

AppleDust wrote:


ImNotTyrone wrote:


AppleDust wrote:


ImNotTyrone wrote:


Guys. Give the girl some space..


Lol this was my reaction to your post xD


xD I'm standing up for HER but SHE'S not really my type tbh..


That's nice ^_^


Yep. Just helping out around here..
2726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 12/22/11 , edited 12/22/11
to be honest he has never done anything to me so i really couldn't care less about him , no point in hating for no reason.
Posted 12/22/11

treasonirish wrote:

to be honest he has never done anything to me so i really couldn't care less about him , no point in hating for no reason.


This is exactly the mentality that most people should have, but the more popular something is, someone has to be a leader in a hating.

It's scientifically proved that at least 90% of the planet needs something to hate to get through the day.
63401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
Hes not a loser but a fag.
Posted 12/31/11

Yohannbear wrote:

Hes not a loser but a fag.


I am looking around.....I keep looking....I finally see it! Gaah!
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.