Post Reply [Rp(?)] Job (post wen you do a job)
Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
you get money wen you work at a job.
Max work 8hours. dont over work yourself o,o..
Posted 1/30/11
Kyou Ryou and Index each work 4 hrs.
Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:

Kyou Ryou and Index each work 4 hrs.


You gain...

30
x 3
------ <-DO THE MATH!!! >;DD(too lazzy too... and put it in the keep track of stuff thingy..)
Posted 1/30/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:

Kyou Ryou and Index each work 4 hrs.


You gain...

30
x 3
------ <-DO THE MATH!!! >;DD(too lazzy too... and put it in the keep track of stuff thingy..)

lol thts 90 i did tht in my head xD
Head-Reaper
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:

Kyou Ryou and Index each work 4 hrs.


You gain...

30
x 3
------ <-DO THE MATH!!! >;DD(too lazzy too... and put it in the keep track of stuff thingy..)

lol thts 90 i did tht in my head xD


ikr easy... xD!! I did taht too but i wanted you to do it..(muahahaa)
Posted 1/30/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:

Kyou Ryou and Index each work 4 hrs.


You gain...

30
x 3
------ <-DO THE MATH!!! >;DD(too lazzy too... and put it in the keep track of stuff thingy..)

lol thts 90 i did tht in my head xD


ikr easy... xD!! I did taht too but i wanted you to do it..(muahahaa)

thts not cool!
You must be logged in to post.