Post Reply Mod Sign up.
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11
Grafic Mod form

Username:
Program(any ;D!!!):
Exemples:
How much are you online o,o?:


Idea Mod form

Username:
Idea?:
how much are you online?:
Posted 1/30/11
Grafic Mod form

Username: amulet-amu2
Program(any ;D!!!): 4got the site i'll edit l8er
Exemples: l8er
How much are you online o,o?: everyday ;D
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:

Grafic Mod form

Username: amulet-amu2
Program(any ;D!!!): 4got the site i'll edit l8er
Exemples: l8er
How much are you online o,o?: everyday ;D


xD I knowz!!!
So APPROVED
3621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Grafic Mod form

Username:
Program(any ;D!!!):
Exemples:
How much are you online o,o?:


Idea Mod form

Username:
Idea?:
how much are you online?:




Grafic Mod form

Username: mikki_12
Examples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10590046
How much are you online o,o?: almost everyday
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/11

mikki_12 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Grafic Mod form

Username:
Program(any ;D!!!):
Exemples:
How much are you online o,o?:


Idea Mod form

Username:
Idea?:
how much are you online?:




Grafic Mod form

Username: mikki_12
Examples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10590046
How much are you online o,o?: almost everyday


Approved ;D
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Grafic Mod form

Username:
Program(any ;D!!!):
Exemples:
How much are you online o,o?:


Idea Mod form

Username:
Idea?:
how much are you online?:


Username:beki-nyan
Program(any ;D!!!):Gimp
Exemples:

How much are you online o,o?:everyday
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

Accepted ;3!!! Welcome to teh group ;D
Posted 8/19/11
Username: Kichikigo
Program(any ;D!!!): photoshop elements 8
Exemples:



How much are you online o,o?: almost everyday from 3-7 PM MST
You must be logged in to post.