First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply What Device do You Want Crunchyroll On?
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
Still looking for crunchy on Apple's iOS in their iTunes app store for the iPhone 5...am I the only one? No reason to be stuck in the Flash plug in, I say...
The Wise Wizard
76607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

24hourtourist wrote:

Still looking for crunchy on Apple's iOS in their iTunes app store for the iPhone 5...am I the only one? No reason to be stuck in the Flash plug in, I say...

Are you looking for something different than this?:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crunchyroll-watch-anime-drama/id329913454?mt=8

27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
Whoops...my bad...am dl'ing the app right now but there seems to be some bugginess in the app store because I've searched for the crunchy app many times and there was NO return, guys. Now all of a sudden, there it is.
27053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
HD Roku
54753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Online
Posted 1/25/13


Does the app not show up when you search for "Crunchyroll" in the channel store?
20273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Windsor, Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/25/13 , edited 1/25/13
Can we please get an update to WP8 for the Crunchyroll app on Windows Phone?
The Wise Wizard
76607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/25/13

-Chris311- wrote:


Does the app not show up when you search for "Crunchyroll" in the channel store?

I'll wager he meant HD for the Roku app.

17033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Lima
Offline
Posted 1/25/13
I would like to see it work on the device that it surpose to I have P3 and Ipad so far it's not working on them =( I hate to have to pick between a good anime or a game on my PC since that is the only place it works right now..
37429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 1/29/13
Metro App please.
26005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
I know this place is for requesting apps but just had to say this:

We bought a SMART TV to watch Crunchyroll on and I struggled to get it working through the browser. I only just found out about the app, downloaded it and.. it works fantastically well - living the dream!! Thank you, Crunchyroll!!!
66474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
I would love to see an official plugin for XBMC. I do most of my Crunchyroll watching on my home theater, but right now I have to exit out of XBMC and use Firefox to do it, which means I can't use the remote control and have to pull out the keyboard and mouse to operate it.
54753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Online
Posted 1/30/13

justdave wrote:

I would love to see an official plugin for XBMC. I do most of my Crunchyroll watching on my home theater, but right now I have to exit out of XBMC and use Firefox to do it, which means I can't use the remote control and have to pull out the keyboard and mouse to operate it.


Someone has created a plugin for Crunchyroll and posted it on the XMBC forums. You can try it out and see if it does what you want.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129709
66474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

-Chris311- wrote:
Someone has created a plugin for Crunchyroll and posted it on the XMBC forums. You can try it out and see if it does what you want.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129709


Yeah, saw that. Also saw several people pointing out that the way it's written violates the DMCA, so I was hoping for something legal.
66474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

justdave wrote:
Yeah, saw that. Also saw several people pointing out that the way it's written violates the DMCA, so I was hoping for something legal. :)


Then again, if Crunchyroll were to officially sanction it, it would remove said action from being a violation.
54753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Online
Posted 1/30/13

justdave wrote:


justdave wrote:
Yeah, saw that. Also saw several people pointing out that the way it's written violates the DMCA, so I was hoping for something legal. :)


Then again, if Crunchyroll were to officially sanction it, it would remove said action from being a violation.


Bjaker should be able to get more information about this for you. Contact him using the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.