First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What?! You're leaving me for him/her?
Posted 3/10/11
What can I say about faith... if not for something invisible like a god, then it is for something invisible in an existing person.
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
I love watching Yaoi, even my bf knows that. XD
but in real life, if my bf were to left me for a guy.
My mind would be in a mess and i probably will break down.
Then i will curse him to get aids if he was really cheating on me.
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cow Town, CA
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
Well, emotions run in a relationship. When you get cheated on... you get cheated on. And it hurts. Whether my guy cheats on me with a girl/guy... it'll feel the same. I'll probably first be, "alright... go on. It was nice while it lasted." Save the tears. They aren't worth crying over for. And they aren't worth crying to. When you get cheated on, you just wonder, "what makes that person much better than me?" But in the end... that's not a question to be answered. =)
91525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


Jan- wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:

Good.

I always had to masturbate after your bitchass any fucking way.


hmm you have attidute allright!^^but me has been wodnering mostly why people cheat like that?could it be that they love the girl they are with but don't feel sexually attracted to this person?if so,the person he/she is cheating with....this person feels sexual attraction to him/her and doesn't love him/her?....it's hard choice isn't it?love over sex?or sex over love?O.O


Dude, why do you keep asking me stupid questions? People cheat because they have a desire to be with people. Some can control that desire better than others.


because there are no stupid questions,if you dont know just ask...or am i wrong?shouldn't people ask when they dont know?o.O...ah the desire,it's more like lust in my opinion.^^
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

Jan- wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:


Jan- wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:

Good.

I always had to masturbate after your bitchass any fucking way.


hmm you have attidute allright!^^but me has been wodnering mostly why people cheat like that?could it be that they love the girl they are with but don't feel sexually attracted to this person?if so,the person he/she is cheating with....this person feels sexual attraction to him/her and doesn't love him/her?....it's hard choice isn't it?love over sex?or sex over love?O.O


Dude, why do you keep asking me stupid questions? People cheat because they have a desire to be with people. Some can control that desire better than others.


because there are no stupid questions,if you dont know just ask...or am i wrong?shouldn't people ask when they dont know?o.O...ah the desire,it's more like lust in my opinion.^^


If already had an answer why did you bother asking me any way?
91525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


Jan- wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:


Jan- wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:

Good.

I always had to masturbate after your bitchass any fucking way.


hmm you have attidute allright!^^but me has been wodnering mostly why people cheat like that?could it be that they love the girl they are with but don't feel sexually attracted to this person?if so,the person he/she is cheating with....this person feels sexual attraction to him/her and doesn't love him/her?....it's hard choice isn't it?love over sex?or sex over love?O.O


Dude, why do you keep asking me stupid questions? People cheat because they have a desire to be with people. Some can control that desire better than others.


because there are no stupid questions,if you dont know just ask...or am i wrong?shouldn't people ask when they dont know?o.O...ah the desire,it's more like lust in my opinion.^^


If already had an answer why did you bother asking me any way?


i had an theory only....so me wanted to get your opinio nas more experienced fellow!^^and besides i lke talking with you.
Posted 3/11/11
"LOL YOU JOKE RIGHT? AHAHAHAH."
"No girl I'm serious."



Ouch my pride. Mindfucked, alright.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

Jan- wrote:



i had an theory only....so me wanted to get your opinio nas more experienced fellow!^^and besides i lke talking with you.


That is why Shinji created Guestbooks, sweetheart.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

jongyeon wrote:

"LOL YOU JOKE RIGHT? AHAHAHAH."
"No girl I'm serious."



Ouch my pride. Mindfucked, alright.


interesting photo.
91525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


Jan- wrote:



i had an theory only....so me wanted to get your opinio nas more experienced fellow!^^and besides i lke talking with you.


That is why Shinji created Guestbooks, sweetheart.


i know,i know.^^'''but i have tendency of getting bit carried away,dear.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

Jan- wrote:


i know,i know.^^'''but i have tendency of getting bit carried away,dear.


ah, i see.
Posted 3/11/11


15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

jongyeon wrote:





You should quit sending me pictures of SHINee...or i'll wet myself.
Posted 3/11/11 , edited 3/11/11

PhoungSeppuku wrote:


jongyeon wrote:





You should quit sending me pictures of SHINee...or i'll wet myself.


Okay I stop. /runs away\ : D
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

jongyeon wrote:


PhoungSeppuku wrote:


jongyeon wrote:





You should quit sending me pictures of SHINee...or i'll wet myself.


Okay I stop. /runs away\ : D


:3 i like the youtube video on your profile.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.