Remove this ad
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Worst anime you’ve watched?
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Port Orchard, Was...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
Hmm......I didn't care for Gantz and i only got halfway through it since my buddy told me how the women are treated in that anime. I didn't really get into Requiem from the darkness either. I usually don't hate anime perse but i tend to get bored with some that i have seen. Otherwise a good strong story and i don't care how old the animation looks hehe.
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
I know loads of people liked it but I really didn't like Fruits Basket, I can't really put a finger on why I didn't like it so much, but I just couldn't keep watching it for some reason... how effeminate the guys looked definitely did not help..
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
Kodomo no Jikan. Maybe it wasn't the worst anime I've seen from a technical standpoint, but it's certainly the only anime I haven't been able to finish. Once you get desensitized to the pedophilia, you're left with a really boring drama that fails to hold even the slightest amount of attention.
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

tsukirinnn wrote:

I don't necessarily hate this anime or have anything against it, but Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan seriously gave me nightmares whenever I tried to watch it. Looking back on it I laugh because it's not as creepy as a lot of other animes I've seen, but somehow I just had to stop watching it. It just wasn't enjoyable to me. Maybe I should finish the whole show before I criticize it, but I don't think I could make it through!


Lol yea not sure if creepy would be the right word! xP You just need a perverse enough sense of humor


And lets see, This Ugly Yet Beautiful World annoyed me quite a bit but don't believe I've ever watched one I've absolutely hated ;o
Posted 5/29/11
School Days....

Sucked...
Posted 5/29/11
Tie between Desert Punk and Queen's Blade - and I LOVE ecchi so that should tell you how bad those two suck.
Posted 5/29/11

ShortFatOtaku wrote:

Kodomo no Jikan. Maybe it wasn't the worst anime I've seen from a technical standpoint, but it's certainly the only anime I haven't been able to finish. Once you get desensitized to the pedophilia, you're left with a really boring drama that fails to hold even the slightest amount of attention.


Wow, I feel very bad for you. How is Kodomo no Jikan pedophilia??? Apparently, you must not have watched very much of it. It's a well-developed story with incredibly complex emotional issues as well as tremendously deep character development.
986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
Promise you won't beat me up? No? Well anyway the worst was Cowboy Bebop, next would have to be Spirited Away, dont care for FLCL either or Honey and Clover, Popotan, Shin Chan and Suzuka. They are all equally bad bad awful, hard to pick just one.
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
I've been thinking, and I honestly can't recall a bad anime I've seen. It's odd. Whenever I don't like something, I usually just watch the first episode, then completely forget about it. I know I must have seen some truely bad ones, but.... Weird I tells ya.
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11
Clannad, beyond horrible.
15271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / FairyFlossLand/Ba...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

Whatdafuckbro wrote:

Clannad, beyond horrible.


What do you have against Clannad?
Sure, the pacing was a bit slow at the beginning, but it had an amazing soundtrack, animation and scenery. Have you watched Clannad: Afterstory? The sequel is twice as good as Clannad, and twice as tear-jerking.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

jpietrovito wrote:


ShortFatOtaku wrote:

Kodomo no Jikan. Maybe it wasn't the worst anime I've seen from a technical standpoint, but it's certainly the only anime I haven't been able to finish. Once you get desensitized to the pedophilia, you're left with a really boring drama that fails to hold even the slightest amount of attention.


Wow, I feel very bad for you. How is Kodomo no Jikan pedophilia??? Apparently, you must not have watched very much of it. It's a well-developed story with incredibly complex emotional issues as well as tremendously deep character development.


I watched it all.

And I disagree. Once you get past the initial shock of seeing 9 year olds put through the generic anime ecchi ringer of swimsuits, short gym shorts, undressing in locker rooms, etc, what you're left with is a boring show full of subpar animation and unlikable characters.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11

ShortFatOtaku wrote:


jpietrovito wrote:


ShortFatOtaku wrote:

Kodomo no Jikan. Maybe it wasn't the worst anime I've seen from a technical standpoint, but it's certainly the only anime I haven't been able to finish. Once you get desensitized to the pedophilia, you're left with a really boring drama that fails to hold even the slightest amount of attention.


Wow, I feel very bad for you. How is Kodomo no Jikan pedophilia??? Apparently, you must not have watched very much of it. It's a well-developed story with incredibly complex emotional issues as well as tremendously deep character development.


I watched it all.

And I disagree. Once you get past the initial shock of seeing 9 year olds put through the generic anime ecchi ringer of swimsuits, short gym shorts, undressing in locker rooms, etc, what you're left with is a boring show full of subpar animation and unlikable characters.


And I disagree with that. While the animation may not be fantastic, all the characters are very likable. Except Reiji, maybe....but I pity him more than dislike him.

15271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / FairyFlossLand/Ba...
Offline
Posted 6/1/11 , edited 6/1/11

xfancyxkiddx wrote:

baccano
bleach
naruto
cardfight! vanguard
the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya (kind of)
and im sure theres more....


I'm sure you just hate Baccano! because you haven't finished watching it. Give it a chance, trust me.
The Wise Wizard
67727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 6/2/11

FalseFallacy wrote:


Whatdafuckbro wrote:

Clannad, beyond horrible.


What do you have against Clannad?
Sure, the pacing was a bit slow at the beginning, but it had an amazing soundtrack, animation and scenery. Have you watched Clannad: Afterstory? The sequel is twice as good as Clannad, and twice as tear-jerking.

Note the age of the person you replying to. I expect if I had watched Clannad when I was 13, I would have thought it was boring and uninteresting.

First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.