First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Worst anime you’ve watched?
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / spoiler
Offline
Posted 6/25/11

LexiTaco wrote:


gabi4play wrote:


LexiTaco wrote:

Dragonball Z and Naruto . I hate Naruto , but at least the characters and artwork looks good . Dragonball Z is just . . Ugh . Nothing good about it . And please , anyone who liks DBZ , don't reply to this saying that it has a good storyline . I have watched it and I personally think it is horrible . But that's just my opinion . Also , I don't really like One Piece , but like Naruto the artwork and characters look good , I just can't get into it .


WoW you got weird tastes.It was ok if you hated naruto.With dbz dislike i can handle , but if you hate One Piece too,something is wrong with you.These mangas have nothing in common except battles ,and a hungry main hero


I didn't say I hated One Piece , I just said I can't get into it . Like , I've tried to watch it and like it but just I can't get into it .


Well the first episodes are the worst of the anime , the good parts come at ep 30 until finnish
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Side 3
Offline
Posted 6/25/11
The dub of Rurouni Kenshin that was called Samurai X (not the OVA's or movie, the anime series). I don't mean to hate, but that was just...Terrible... I thought my ears would bleed if I continued past 5 minutes of the first episode. The voice actors mispronounced...Well...Everything that they could. It was almost like they did it on purpose. I mean...No, I'll just stop.

Anyways, not close to the worse, but I would have to agree with some people that I can't get into One Piece, or Naruto...Nothing against anybody who enjoys those two series, but once One Piece showed the character that uses three swords...Come on...I couldn't continue on. With regards to Naruto, I tried to watch it, hell, I even went out and bought the first three manga. Sorry, I could not get into the series.
2962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/11 , edited 6/25/11
Soul Eater.
The ending just killed everything. I mean what the fk is up with the "courage" crap. If you can't kill the biggest bad ass in the anime with a death scythe, then how the fk is a punch with "courage" gonna kill him.

That shiet just ruined everything.

If I can kill a person with a punch filled with courage, I might as well be the president of the world right now.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/11

iLoveBoobies wrote:

Soul Eater.
The ending just killed everything. I mean what the fk is up with the "courage" crap. If you can't kill the biggest bad ass in the anime with a death scythe, then how the fk is a punch with "courage" gonna kill him.

That shiet just ruined everything.

If I can kill a person with a punch filled with courage, I might as well be the president of the world right now.



I might be the only one who didn't hate the ending....but to me, using courage against a villian whose greatest weapon is "fear" only makes most sense than any other weapon you could use.

The Kishin was not "just a person". He was a demon god who fed off fear.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/11

Mochimochibunny

alright, that's your opinion. I heard that Gravitation was good, so I'll watch it and make my own judgement on it, because I like the genre.

It's not good in terms of its genre (shounen-ai). The only things it has going for it are the comedy and the music. But as a boy-on-boy romance, it's pretty awful. There's no meaning behind the love story....it's just....all the sudden Shuuichi is obsessed with Yuki....for no good reason.

I'll admit I liked it the first time I saw it......then I saw more and more shows that did the same things more convincingly, so now I know better.



I like what I have seen of KHR, and I don't find it boring at all, but that may be because I like shounen.

I like shounen too.....but I dunno. I'm just not connecting with the characters. Not too fond of their designs or the artwork either....

2962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/11
Still, I think that the ending was terrible.
749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/26/11

Chiibihime wrote:


Mochimochibunny

alright, that's your opinion. I heard that Gravitation was good, so I'll watch it and make my own judgement on it, because I like the genre.

It's not good in terms of its genre (shounen-ai). The only things it has going for it are the comedy and the music. But as a boy-on-boy romance, it's pretty awful. There's no meaning behind the love story....it's just....all the sudden Shuuichi is obsessed with Yuki....for no good reason.

I'll admit I liked it the first time I saw it......then I saw more and more shows that did the same things more convincingly, so now I know better.



I like what I have seen of KHR, and I don't find it boring at all, but that may be because I like shounen.

I like shounen too.....but I dunno. I'm just not connecting with the characters. Not too fond of their designs or the artwork either....



To Chiibihime: I REALLY think that you should keep your opinions to yourself...I LOVE KHR, and i did not argue about it when people, you, say its boring, like makiie said, people have different ways of thinking...i really think you should be more considerate...cuz this forum ask people about the animes they dislike and they can just say what anime they dont like.. If you really like full moon, you should not care about what others say... you should think "So what, only 1 or 2 people dont like full moon. Its ok. There are many fans of full moon." So, i really hope you can don't comment too much or argue about it when people say they dont like the anime you love, just let it be...FYI, There are many animes that i like and people dun like...
Posted 6/26/11
foolyy cooly
DNangel
etc
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

HoshinaIru

To Chiibihime: I REALLY think that you should keep your opinions to yourself...


The world would be incredibly boring if everyone kept opinions to themselves. There would be absolutely no point.
I REALLY think there are a lot of things people "should" or "shouldn't" do but it doesn't really matter as I don't have the authority to boss them around and I don't expect them to listen to me anyway. lol

So there's no point in you lecturing me.


I LOVE KHR, and i did not argue about it when people, you, say its boring


Goody for you but Chiibi doesn't roll like that.

37034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/26/11
Naruto...
I've seen a couple episodes, and I didn't like it at all. Naruto's voice in both Japanese and English just pierces my ear drums...it makes me cringe for some unknown reason. I've hated it even more ever since it became popular in America...because that's all I'd see, Naruto this, and Naruto that. I'd see kids walking with Orange Jackets.Jumpsuit things...I could go on and on about this...but Imma stop myself while I can
749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

Chiibihime wrote:


HoshinaIru

To Chiibihime: I REALLY think that you should keep your opinions to yourself...


The world would be incredibly boring if everyone kept opinions to themselves. There would be absolutely no point.
I REALLY think there are a lot of things people "should" or "shouldn't" do but it doesn't really matter as I don't have the authority to boss them around and I don't expect them to listen to me anyway. lol

So there's no point in you lecturing me.


I LOVE KHR, and i did not argue about it when people, you, say its boring


Goody for you but Chiibi doesn't roll like that.



Well, if you want to comment, i can't stop you, but can you not use harsh words..? And just tell the people to giv that anime another chance..if they dont want then just forget it..
31374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

HoshinaIru wrote:
Well, if you want to comment, i can't stop you, but can you not use harsh words..? And just tell the people to giv that anime another chance..if they dont want then just forget it..


I agree with you. Thinking about it, she mentioned that we should voice out our opinions but who would want to if someone's around to also voice out her objections in a harsh way. Anyways, it seems like we're not the only ones uncomfortable with her. And btw, I LOVE KHR TOO . Lol, I can watch all 203 episodes without feeling bored.

7730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada, Mickey Mo...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
One Peice just listen to the four kids dub theme ruined forever and the terrible plot of magical fruit
13504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
Durarara for some reason i can't get into it i watched the first ep in sub dropped it then just watched the dub on adult swim and still can't get into it
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/27/11 , edited 6/27/11

HoshinaIru
Well, if you want to comment, i can't stop you, but can you not use harsh words..? And just tell the people to giv that anime another chance..if they dont want then just forget it..


Harsh words? o_O What kind of "harsh" words have I used?
I said "Gravitation sucks" because it seriously does. I am trying to save you from sitting through 13 episodes of a really bad shounen-ai "romance" that has no emotional value or depth whatsoever.
Shuuichi's very annoying and needy and Yuki's a major jerk who treats everyone like crap, especially Shuuichi.

Though if you like watching it for the funny scenes and the rocking music, I can't fault you for that. Though my advice would just be to download the OSTs....because not even the concert scenes are animated well.

........though if you're one of those girls who just wants to see "two cute anime boys get it on", feel free to throw my first paragraph out the window.
Because I went through that stage as well and there's nothing wrong with it at first....but after a while you might find yourself craving for "something more heartfelt and meaningful".

Or not. It depends on the individual, really.




Anyways, it seems like we're not the only ones uncomfortable with her.


Oh for Pete's sake....grow a backbone! Stand up for what you believe in, defend your opinion!

....and don't talk about me behind my back.

First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.