First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
Worst anime you’ve watched?
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

The worst anime I ever saw? 2 words.... LUCKY STAR. all it ever talked about is food and when it didnt it was talking about getting a job to GET more food! i lasted 5 mins and i was out. it sucked
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / United states,new...
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
dragon ball z!!!!! and bobobobobobobobo or whatever
a2rpg 
32084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

worst anime ever made:

Elfen Lied

1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Sleeping on C L...
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
Naruto.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
I could never get into Yu Yu Hakusho. I watched the whole series and just couldn't do it :/
54670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / H e l l G a t e
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san
I watched it because I don't like to abandon an anime half way, but it was terrible! I was hoping it would be more interesting and with a cuter graphic, but it was really bad ... and they were swearing all the time. I really didn't like it!
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Insanity :P
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Bobobo bobo bobo.... Or whatever. Who cares anyway? It sucks XD
Strange Dawn. SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER.
One Piece is pretty crappy too.
Dremux 
56783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Salem
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Kiss x Sis is the absolute worst anime ever created! If anyone defends it, or even tries to explain how it isn't you're wrong. That isn't my opinion, that is a fact! Just like the sun is bright and space has no air, that is just how it is. I have vowed, if I ever, ever meet the creators of that atrocity I will stab them in the throat with an ice pick until they stop twitching. Violent, I know, but that is the least they deserve for the sin they brought into existence.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

Chiibihime wrote:


painzz wrote:

look dragonballz is the one of the best any of the series is great


Uh, no.


what u dont enjoy them evolving and becoming stronger


But.........it's so stupid..........the plot never changes...it's the same thing over and over again....it's ridiculous, plus the characters are lame and cliche (Goku=BIGGEST MARY-SUE EVER) and the art is drop-dead ugly.



You can talk trash about the plot, the art, or the show's overall quality for all I care but the characters are ANYTHING but lame or cliched, in fact I think it has some of the best characterization ever in a cartoon(hands down, no questions asked). Also Goku is not a mary-sue, he does have flaws as a character and do you know who IS a mary-sue? : SASUKE UCHIHA(now that I let that out, I feel good ).
7222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Worst anime I've watched was Peach Girl. I disliked the fact that it really irritated me for the main character to get over dramatic and assumed so many things. I just couldn't stand having to watch the whole series after seeing first 5 episodes.
painzz 
30536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / ClearWater
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
then u hav no taste in anime wat so ever the graphics are extremely amazing ur just one of those faggots just to piss ppl off u know yo dam self its the number 1 anime in the world ask forneverworld in youtube he works for shonen jump and funanimation company ask him its never even the same retard they evolve and get stronger u color blind bafoon learn ur anime
636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States, Ne...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11
Dragonball Z - All it is is a bunch of buff little kids that fly around shirtless that have really spike-y hair and point their hands at each other and say "HamiHamiHA!" As beams of light come out of their hands and they kill each other.

Other than that, I never really watched an anime that was really all that bad, in my opinion.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

Asutari wrote:

Dragonball Z - All it is is a bunch of buff little kids that fly around shirtless that have really spike-y hair and point their hands at each other and say "HamiHamiHA!" As beams of light come out of their hands and they kill each other.


The amount of ignorance in this comment shows you never really watched it, first of all, most of the main characters are in their early twenties but get older as the series goes along and they don't kill each other, they defend the world from evil. If you're gonna claim it's $h!t, atleast actually watch it instead of just jumping the Dragon Ball Z-bashing banwagon -_- .
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:


Asutari wrote:

Dragonball Z - All it is is a bunch of buff little kids that fly around shirtless that have really spike-y hair and point their hands at each other and say "HamiHamiHA!" As beams of light come out of their hands and they kill each other.


The amount of ignorance in this comment shows you never really watched it, first of all, most of the main characters are in their early twenties but get older as the series goes along and they don't kill each other, they defend the world from evil. If you're gonna claim it's $h!t, atleast actually watch it instead of just jumping the Dragon Ball Z-bashing banwagon -_- .


Thank you. Also, people don't understand that there are different reasons people like it. For example, I will always love Dragon Ball Z, because I practically grew up with it.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/11 , edited 7/13/11

painzz wrote:

then u hav no taste in anime wat so ever

I have extremely good taste in anime, thank you very much.

the graphics are extremely amazing

No, they suck. You want "amazing graphics"? Try anything by Kyoto Animation or Hayao Miyazaki or The Place Promised In Our Early Days.
THOSE works have "amazing graphics". DBZ looks like Crayon Shin-chan compared to them.

its the number 1 anime in the world

That's BS. It most certainly is not. ONE PIECE is the best-selling series of all time, actually.

learn ur anime

I know my anime well. How about "u" learn proper grammar so I can actually understand "ur" post without having to reread it twice?


the characters are ANYTHING but lame or cliched, in fact

Come off it, Goku is just a dumber Superman. Everything about him=SUPERMAAAAAN. His background, his strength, his personality, he even freakin' flies like SUPERMAAAN.

Buruma=she's the "smart chick with all the gadgets".

Yoshi= he's the "wise old pervert who's actually really strong who can teach you amazing martial arts"

Vegeta= "bad-tempered rival who eventually does a face heel turn."

Freezer="transvestite super-villian" (ROFL)

These stereotypes are found everywhere.


Also Goku is not a mary-sue, he does have flaws as a character


He has flaws but they benefit him so I can't think of them as true flaws. I.E. He's an idiot but his ignorance was exactly what allowed him to ride on the cloud (I forget its name) because he didn't have enough knowledge to have any impure thoughts.
I was like
"............really?"

and do you know who IS a mary-sue? : SASUKE UCHIHA(now that I let that out, I feel good ).

The "Mary-iest" and the "Sue-iest".

I f**king hate Naruto.....
First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.