First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
Worst anime you’ve watched?
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/11

chrome_mist wrote:


abbynajlove wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

One Piece. It's absolutely terrible. Everything about it sucks. Oh my god SO MUCH EEEEW



I think i would hate it, for one the drawing type isnt my fave, and looking at the pics it just makes me know i would hate it, when i ask people what anime i should watch lots of people say to watch one piece, it makes me mad because it looks bad, i almost watched it but stopped and watched something else, so i don't care what people say i will never watch it



Hey it's your loss. You're missing out.. A LOT.


no i dont think so

55074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/16/11

abbynajlove wrote:

no i dont think so



Yes you are.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/11

Chiibihime wrote:


DBZAOTA482

P.S. A Transvestite Villian isn't really a cliche.


Oh God............IT'S A STEREOTYPE.

And those "Goku vs. Superman" differences you pointed out are really, very minor things. The character is pretty much the same, with little changes here and there.




You might as well call every superhero a Superman rip-off then.

Also I never notice too many transvestite villians in media.
8746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 7/16/11

abbynajlove wrote:



no i dont think so



While it's bad to let the drawing style be your reason not to watch something, I agree that in this case you're not missing anything. One Piece isn't really bad, but it's not really good either. After 150 episodes each episode felt like it was the same as the last one. Eventually it just gets too boring.
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

ChronicAddict wrote:


abbynajlove wrote:



no i dont think so



While it's bad to let the drawing style be your reason not to watch something, I agree that in this case you're not missing anything. One Piece isn't really bad, but it's not really good either. After 150 episodes each episode felt like it was the same as the last one. Eventually it just gets too boring.


thanks and its not just the drawing its lots of other things like there being 150 episodes there is only one anime show i would watch with over 100 episodes and thats inuyasha

414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

chrome_mist wrote:


abbynajlove wrote:

no i dont think so



Yes you are.


whatever i dont care what you say im NEVER going to watch it!!!
55074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

abbynajlove wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


abbynajlove wrote:

no i dont think so



Yes you are.


whatever i dont care what you say im NEVER going to watch it!!!


Then don't. All I'm saying is, It's your loss. ;)
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

DBZAOTA482
You might as well call every superhero a Superman rip-off then.


No, there are plenty of superheroes who are not like Superman at all.


Also I never notice too many transvestite villians in media.


Transvestite/gay/looks like a woman..........all three of those are the same to me.
And they are in anime/manga a lot. Not so much in American media....anymore. But look up 80s movies-you'll see some!

29832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
i dont like the anime superhero stuff. blahh i never liked many superhero stuff in the first place
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/11

Chiibihime wrote:


DBZAOTA482
You might as well call every superhero a Superman rip-off then.


No, there are plenty of superheroes who are not like Superman at all.


Also I never notice too many transvestite villians in media.


Transvestite/gay/looks like a woman..........all three of those are the same to me.
And they are in anime/manga a lot. Not so much in American media....anymore. But look up 80s movies-you'll see some!



Ok name them and tell me what makes them different from superman and what makes goku a cheap superman rip-off.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/11 , edited 7/18/11

DBZAOTA482 wrote:


Chiibihime wrote:


DBZAOTA482
You might as well call every superhero a Superman rip-off then.


No, there are plenty of superheroes who are not like Superman at all.


Also I never notice too many transvestite villians in media.


Transvestite/gay/looks like a woman..........all three of those are the same to me.
And they are in anime/manga a lot. Not so much in American media....anymore. But look up 80s movies-you'll see some!



Ok name them and tell me what makes them different from superman and what makes goku a cheap superman rip-off.


My God, sir, NO.

I don't have that kind of time nor am I really that interested.......just let it go. You worship DBZ, fine. I hate it and that's fine too. You might think it's the greatest thing right now but it's possible, one day you will outgrow it. I liked it a little when I was around your age. Then I saw much better anime; compared to them, I simply cannot like it anymore.

...........tch fine. Let's take a look at Batman, shall we? They're different as night and day.

Superman's an alien from another planet who already has all of his powers because he was born with them.
Batman's an ordinary human being who has to rely on his wits, gadgets, and human strength. He also had to train in order to fight.
Superman is everyone's hero. Batman has to deal with the people of the city hating on him because Gotham's so corrupted.
Superman has one weakness-kryponite. Batman can be killed the same way an ordinary man can be killed.
Superman doesn't have any sidekicks to aid him. Batman has Robin.
Superman has one love interest who sticks with him. Batman has a lot of trouble finding the right girl.
Superman flies. Batman drives a car. He can glide with his bat cape but only in certain spots at certain times.

So you see, Goku shares WAY more similarities with Superman than he does with Batman, Spiderman, the X-Men, The Hulk, Captain America and the whole lot of them....I don't really fancy going on.

And that's it. I'm done with this. lol
15168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kumamoto-shi, Kum...
Offline
Posted 7/18/11 , edited 7/18/11
Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, or One Piece probably.

Just not a fan of Kuroshit. It looks pretty when static but when Animated, it's hard to make the style look consistent. Furthermore, it trades tense moments for laughs, which is something I get irritated about. It's also following the trend of Shota-bait in anime lately, which seems like a causal reaction to the loli trend. Both of these bother me.
Hetalia is a priveleged Japanese guy (who lives in new york)'s view of the world. No matter how balanced he tries to make things, it'll always be a construed view of the world, which is something I don't condone.
One piece Is one of those anime that goes on forever, it seems. I'm not a fan of the art and the animation quality needs a lot of work. I understand why people like it, it's just very much so not my thing.

Minor Edit: The same thing goes for One Piece about the Gags vs. Tense Moments thing. It suffers from something I feel a lot of anime suffer from: Humor Burnout. You add too many laughs and the serious moments don't seem serious. That is my major turn off from most shows these past few seasons.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/11 , edited 7/18/11

RepublicPanda wrote:

The worst anime I watch would be... hmmm... Digimon... fucking killed me inside as a child i'm sorry there may be those who loved it as a child, but for me it was a predictable cycle of different series after different series
(Lol Frieza's a transvestite. I thought the same way. I always wondered how does he reproduce? I mean you seem him naked, but reproductive organs! So does he like bud?"


I just died a little inside. Digimon was one of my favorite things when I was younger TT_TT

Also, Mew Mew Power is just awful because 4Kids DESTROYED the anime.
5104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
In my opinion Bleach is the worst, I got to episode 11 a couple years back and couldnt get into it. My prejudice started when they previewed it in the Monthly shonen jump here in the states the main character had his hands in his pocket and kicked a ghost in the face without showing any emotion at all lol. I didnt like that for some reason and thought the manga would never amount to anything that was years ago... about 7 or 8 i think and I had to live the past years seeing how wrong I was about the anime because people love it.. A very humbling experience.
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / On Your Computer...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
-MERMAID MELODY(Can't believe I used to watch it...)
Bleach(I never liked it and I still watch it!?)
-Naruto(My friend suggested it to me.I said yes only because she said,"If you watch at least ONE episode,I will watch Clannad."So I said yes.)
First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.