First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Worst anime you’ve watched?
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London, UK.
Offline
Posted 2/27/11
Pretear was the worst. Corny, bad storyline, bad voice acting (Japanese & English), bad character art and design. Also didn't think much of Peach Girl; the story line was okay, a bit repetitive, but it was the quality of the animation that made me cringe.
66679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/27/11 , edited 2/27/11

sdzamarron wrote:

If you guys want to hate on a anime hate on Chu Bra and Omamori Himari those anime suck big time.


normally i do respect other peoples opinion's but chu bra wasn't meant for men or boys it was meant for girls going through puberty around the age of 10-15. There is a reason why males don't like because of the subject matter and I don't think most men don't want to know the proper use of using female underwear, and what to buy for a developing girls body. That's my take on it anyways.
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

sdzamarron wrote:

If you guys want to hate on a anime hate on Chu Bra and Omamori Himari those anime suck big time.


Why?
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Las Noches
Offline
Posted 2/27/11
school days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 2/27/11
DnAngel.
School days.
Naruto. shipp.
I couldnt really get in too these plus they drag out naruto why i cant they do that to the animes i like?
- .-"
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/28/11

marshmallowqueen wrote:

Pretear was the worst. Corny, bad storyline, bad voice acting (Japanese & English), bad character art and design.


I didn't think ANY of that was bad...... Hayate sounded gay in the dub but other than that....XD;
What's wrong with the story, art and Japanese voice acting?

Kravix 
48028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/11
Don't forget Le Chevalier D'Eon - The guy that obsesses over his dead sister and then dresses like her!

Ugh!
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 2/28/11
Worst anime I saw was High School of the Dead. To much fan service for my own health.
Totavo 
49453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 2/28/11
Ah! My Goddess - I just couldn't get into the thought of the Protagonist wanting to get it on with an Angel. Anyone ever heard of what happens to Humans and Angels involved in that situation?

Dance In The Vampire Bund - Despite hating the Loli Vampire theme, I watched 7 episodes of it, but then it got totally sucky and I dropped it. Although, I'd have to admit I do love Shaft's artwork.

Yu Yu Hakusho - I hated the dated Animation style.
Posted 2/28/11
Demon King Daimao
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SAN DIEGO , Calif...
Offline
Posted 3/1/11
Just horrible animes I will never see again .
Posted 3/1/11
Haruhi Suzumiya, honestly I don't see why it's so popular. It's so so childish, aliens, LOL
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / london
Offline
Posted 4/22/11
The anime i hate:
Freezing (I love the manga though)
Naruto
Bleach
Nogizaka Haruka
Rave
44094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 4/22/11
Aww I kinda liked Nogizaka Haruka. Seikon no Quazer was incredibly bad... eventually you just ended up wondering when the inevitable boob-sucking scene would show up (and thats not a good thing btw). Shugo Chara was surprisingly alright until the latter seasons where they took up half the episode showing RL japanese girls dressed like the characters ranting on about something or other. Oh and Onii-chan no Koto Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne! is also pretty hideous (what the point of an ecchi anime in which the girls look deformed?)
66679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/11

moony2082 wrote:

Aww I kinda liked Nogizaka Haruka. Seikon no Quazer was incredibly bad... eventually you just ended up wondering when the inevitable boob-sucking scene would show up (and thats not a good thing btw). Shugo Chara was surprisingly alright until the latter seasons where they took up half the episode showing RL japanese girls dressed like the characters ranting on about something or other. Oh and Onii-chan no Koto Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne! is also pretty hideous (what the point of an ecchi anime in which the girls look deformed?)


i guess in it's only defense oh wait that show... fuck that. I would watch kiss x sis over agian at least they character modles where appealing to look at.

my worst anime do you really want to know what it is because I am sure non of you have heard of it. It would have to be magikano...no just no not only has the animation aged like shit, the ending was just a complete fuck you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.