First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kimgdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
39211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 4/9/11 , edited 4/9/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

..................still not enough reason for me to buy to a 3ds


Agreed, actually it pisses me off that it's going to be on the 3DS. To be honest though as much as I love the KH series...I haven't played any of the DS games. I bought the original GBA: Chain of Memories to play on it...but never got through it because of the terrible card system (had to grind hrs to get good cards). Between that and not really wanting to play any of the others games I owned on my DS Lite (the glorified paperweight kind of like my Wii) I hocked it for a PSP so I could instead play Crisis Core & am now enjoying Birth by Sleep. If I ever decide to get a DS again I figured I would get the DS XL...the really stupid thing about the 3DS is that they didn't even keep the XL size, it has that tiny damn screen (one of the other things I hated about it) that the Lite does. Also, besides Birth by Sleep & KHII I haven't heard anything good on any of the other KH games that have been released recently on the mobile phone, DS, or the "Re:" for PS2 (I tried Re: CoM...they didn't even bother to add voice actors >_> or non-boxed in game mechanics!). So when it comes down to it. SQUARE ENIX & NINTENDO YOU HAVE EPICALLY FAILED AT TRYING TO GET ME TO BUY THESE PRODUCTS!
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in Konoha with Hi...
Offline
Posted 4/10/11 , edited 4/18/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

..................still not enough reason for me to buy to a 3ds


Agreed, actually it pisses me off that it's going to be on the 3DS. To be honest though as much as I love the KH series...I haven't played any of the DS games. I bought the original GBA: Chain of Memories to play on it...but never got through it because of the terrible card system (had to grind hrs to get good cards). Between that and not really wanting to play any of the others games I owned on my DS Lite (the glorified paperweight kind of like my Wii) I hocked it for a PSP so I could instead play Crisis Core & am now enjoying Birth by Sleep. If I ever decide to get a DS again I figured I would get the DS XL...the really stupid thing about the 3DS is that they didn't even keep the XL size, it has that tiny damn screen (one of the other things I hated about it) that the Lite does. Also, besides Birth by Sleep & KHII I haven't heard anything good on any of the other KH games that have been released recently on the mobile phone, DS, or the "Re:" for PS2 (I tried Re: CoM...they didn't even bother to add voice actors >_> or non-boxed in game mechanics!). So when it comes down to it. SQUARE ENIX & NINTENDO YOU HAVE EPICALLY FAILED AT TRYING TO GET ME TO BUY THESE PRODUCTS!


i agree
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/11


I think the only thing that has kept it from getting a PS3 release is that the main staff for Kingdom Hearts is focused on Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Japan also has more favor for the PS3 than the 360 I hear, so there probably won't be a 360 release. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago about the staff does not want Versus XIII to go on the 360, while Namura want to... The most noticeable staff being the makers of KH for this. If there is ever to be a KH release on a console giant, It seems more likely to be on the PS3 and/or Wii with the reactions that I remember reading about. Wish I could source it, but it has to have been a year or two ago when I read it. I might not be remembering some facts right...
21887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

demonkillua wrote:



I think the only thing that has kept it from getting a PS3 release is that the main staff for Kingdom Hearts is focused on Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Japan also has more favor for the PS3 than the 360 I hear, so there probably won't be a 360 release. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago about the staff does not want Versus XIII to go on the 360, while Namura want to... The most noticeable staff being the makers of KH for this. If there is ever to be a KH release on a console giant, It seems more likely to be on the PS3 and/or Wii with the reactions that I remember reading about. Wish I could source it, but it has to have been a year or two ago when I read it. I might not be remembering some facts right...


I see, so then I suppose that once Versus XIII gets released, they might just start focusing on KH3?
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/11/11

KandaLotus wrote:


demonkillua wrote:



I think the only thing that has kept it from getting a PS3 release is that the main staff for Kingdom Hearts is focused on Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Japan also has more favor for the PS3 than the 360 I hear, so there probably won't be a 360 release. I remember reading somewhere a long time ago about the staff does not want Versus XIII to go on the 360, while Namura want to... The most noticeable staff being the makers of KH for this. If there is ever to be a KH release on a console giant, It seems more likely to be on the PS3 and/or Wii with the reactions that I remember reading about. Wish I could source it, but it has to have been a year or two ago when I read it. I might not be remembering some facts right...


I see, so then I suppose that once Versus XIII gets released, they might just start focusing on KH3?


Possibly... just was throwing the idea out there.
4767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Rainbowland
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
Kingdom Hearts is Addicting! I've Played all the games so far!
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Usa
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
Is it just me, or are the newer KH games kindof uuuummmmm.......boring??? I don't mean Birth By Sleep. I love that one! I mean the ones for the DS. The one where you play as Roxas I finished in about 3 months and Re:coded I finished in 2 1/2 months.....but the original 3 I STILL haven't finished! Does that tell you anything?
21887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 4/11/11

animefan816 wrote:

Is it just me, or are the newer KH games kindof uuuummmmm.......boring??? I don't mean Birth By Sleep. I love that one! I mean the ones for the DS. The one where you play as Roxas I finished in about 3 months and Re:coded I finished in 2 1/2 months.....but the original 3 I STILL haven't finished! Does that tell you anything?


I think it means the story is boring, it you're not so interested in the graphics.

For me, it all relies on graphics, and story line.
Though I haven't played KH in a while. Only the one in console (PS2)

Was planning to buy BBS, but I lost interest lol...
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Usa
Offline
Posted 4/12/11

Was planning to buy BBS, but I lost interest lol...
Why??? Birth By Sleep is my fav! Although, the graphics in the DS games are kinda lame.....but I really don't care about that. I just care about how hard the game is...
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/15/11
This is a BIIIIG reason for me to buy a 3DS ;D
I think they should make a KH3 till Ps2 like the other games I don't want to buy another new control...
Posted 4/15/11
I cannot wait!
Posted 4/17/11
I want it but I'm sooo getting tired of seeing 3D everywhere nowadays. I was gunna get Birth by sleep but my Psp got stolen and I was never compelled enough to get another. If I do get a 3DS it will probably just sit there after I beat this game. And honestly the spam of KH games is getting ridiculous. Most of them are really irrelevant. Excluding Birth by sleep.
Posted 4/18/11
Kingdom Hearts is the new final fantasy, it seems. What a great way to ruin a decent game series Squanex. FF13-2 better be worth it.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/19/11
Hmpf... i'm really mad over the 3DS being regions locked, no chance KH will come to EU(in time.)....... dammit, get to work hackers.
14103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Liverpool
Offline
Posted 4/25/11
I seriously cannot wait!! <33
I hope it won't come out before FFVersusXIII though, I've been waiting since it wa sannounced :|
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.