First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Ŷυмía
Posted 2/1/11
Gin's eye slowly tuned into bitter red with his iris still present, He eemed to have finaly gotten serious and so appeared in front of Amelia to allow Chelinka concentrate on the other opponent. Why don't ya tryi' an face me? Gin used his playfull voice as if he was finally longing for blood and slowly raised his arm.
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/1/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Gin's eye slowly tuned into bitter red with his iris still present, He eemed to have finaly gotten serious and so appeared in front of Amelia to allow Chelinka concentrate on the other opponent. Why don't ya tryi' an face me? Gin used his playfull voice as if he was finally longing for blood and slowly raised his arm.


Amelia looks on Gin"who are you?"
Posted 2/1/11


Chelinka smiled at Gin and ran over to Celeste, crounching down beside her instead of fitting Calista
She glanced around and gave Calista a hard look
Posted 2/1/11


Celeste looked startled, backing off slightly.
Posted 2/1/11
Gin looked at Amelia and chuckled. Well, lets just say im a total stranger, you dont havta know who i am. Gin flicked his fingers, the purpose of that was to split an atom particle into several parts which would refrain itself from being blasted but had the same amount of energy as a normal atom bomb. As the particles gained more power by the tenths of seconds, he spread out his hand to release a large amount of energy wave which took on the physical shape of large and wide beam.

ooc: Even though demons are old schooll..imma use science with this one
Posted 2/1/11

Calista felt the sudden change for bloodlust in the air, or rather the forest told her. She stopped and turned around, watching Gin cautiously as she took her bow back out.
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/1/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Gin looked at Amelia and chuckled. Well, lets just say im a total stranger, you dont havta know who i am. Gin flicked his fingers, the purpose of that was to split an atom particle into several parts which would refrain itself from being blasted but had the same amount of energy as a normal atom bomb. As the particles gained more power by the tenths of seconds, he spread out his hand to release a large amount of energy wave which took on the physical shape of large and wide beam.

ooc: Even though demons are old schooll..imma use science with this one


Amelia looks on you holding her sword"you have a cowardly metod of fighting
Posted 2/1/11


Chelinka almost petted Celeste when she noticed Calista raising her bow, she raised her two, lining her hand up with her shoulder
"Shot and you die too."
She claimed,ignorining Amelia, nodding for Celeste to help.
Posted 2/1/11


Celeste backed off slightly then glared at Calista, she prefered Chelinka. She wasnt, however, going to fight since she had never fought before.
Posted 2/1/11
Gin grinned. Coming into the forest and trying to kill the same person on a two versus one match. you don't have the right to call me cowardly. Gin then calmed his bloodthirst and drew his sword. But since killing you would be easy, lets see how much of a coward you truly are. He charged as he took off one foot, ignoring all the other charcters and swung his katana towards his opponent.
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/1/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Gin grinned. Coming into the forest and trying to kill the same person on a two versus one match. you don't have the right to call me cowardly. Gin then calmed his bloodthirst and drew his sword. But since killing you would be easy, lets see how much of a coward you truly are. He charged as he took off one foot, ignoring all the other charcters and swung his katana towards his opponent.


Amelia blocks your attack easy with her sword
Posted 2/1/11


Ooc: No godmodding you two, keep that in mind as you duel :3

Chelinka sighed at Celeste but kept her bow and arrow pointed
"Drop it."
She shouted, over the clashing of the metal
Posted 2/1/11
Gin uses your sowrd as a platform and support to jump of from your sword taking the flight to a new stance and coming down, gathering enough force and power. Third Stance : [ 削減ヌーン ] ( Slashing Noon ). Gin yelled out the name of the technique he was going to perform to emphasize his attack.
Posted 2/1/11
ooc: Haii Haii..!! =T
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/1/11

MASTER-KAZUKI wrote:

Gin uses your sowrd as a platform and support to jump of from your sword taking the flight to a new stance and coming down, gathering enough force and power. Third Stance : [ 削減ヌーン ] ( Slashing Noon ). Gin yelled out the name of the technique he was going to perform to emphasize his attack.


Amelia dodges your attack and moves to counterattack
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.