WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply яєlα∂σ
Posted 2/1/11


Zack glanced at Haku, kind of not sure if he should trust his judgment
"What do you think?"
He steadily glanced back at Makoto
"If I pushed hard enough, both could be killed."
Posted 2/1/11
Haku lazily sat there and lyed down while letting down his guard. it's as if he had total faith in Zack that he wouldn't let them get away.

Guerriero
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/1/11 , edited 2/1/11


Megumi gasped. "NO!" she pushed Makoto aside. "Don't hurt him, just take me." she said. "Megumi!" Makoto said, but she pushed his hand away. "We've avoided them this long, but I guess our trip ends here." she smiled sadly at him. "I'll go with you if you don't hurt him." she said to Zack.
Posted 2/1/11


Zack nodded, secretly annoyed with Haku
He twirled Megumi around and locked his hands around hers, but only with one of his. He pointed one of his swords as he back up at Makoto
"Run along."
Guerriero
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/1/11


Megumi gulped in Zach's grasp. But as long as Makoto was okay, she was.Makoto watched Zero with pain. The one he loved was being taken away, and he couldn't do anything about it. If only he had hidden better and never ran into her.
Posted 2/1/11
Haku immediatley raised his hand to fire a dark flamed bullet which separated from his body and shot it at Makoto's chest with the intention of it being hit and wounding him. Im disappointed Zack...i've let down my guard yet you don't kill me, further more, you are letting an enemy get away. His attitude completely changed as his voice became more cold.
Posted 2/1/11


Zack looked completely puzzled at Haku but immediatley felt a surge of anger swarm through him; he threw Megumi to the side, walking straight up to Makoto and drawing both of his swords
"Could have said something earlier..."
He whispered beneath his breath
Posted 2/1/11
Haku then again went back to being lazy and laid there on the ground. Zack..you seem to be following something which you dont believe. Why don't cha follow what you're heart says and not what the regulations say. He then quickly chuckled. Don't worry, whatever you do, i'll take full responsiblity for it.
Guerriero
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/1/11


Megumi hit the ground hard and screamed out as her hands got scrapped. Makoto realized the situation. "Guess I don't have to hide it any more." he sighed, then shifted into his true form:

He scouped up Megumi and hit the barrier with astonding force. "Put me down! You're going to make things..." "Worse? Ha! They already are wtih that one dude noticing me." Makoto's voice changed into a slightly lower pitch.
Posted 2/1/11


Zack screamed in frustation; wishing he had a bow and arrow
"What am I suppose to do?"
He swievled around, directing his rage towards Haku as they got away
Guerriero
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/1/11 , edited 2/1/11


"So what are we going to do now?!" Megumi asked him. "Move to another city?" Makoto shook his head. "Nope, we still have business here."
Posted 2/1/11
Haku simply yawned. Don't ask me, You should already know what you want to do. Haku immediatly triggered his large surfaced block to immediatly cave in onto the newly shaped grifon (im guessing) in an attempt to cease it so that Zack may fight it if he wished to.

Guerriero
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 2/1/11


"DAMN IT!" Makoto cursed as he hit a wall. He growled at the shield and then screeched. Megumi covered her ears just in time. The wall rippled then broke. Makoto flew faster and away from them.
Posted 2/1/11


Zack frowned
"that really worked."
He narrowed his eyes.
Posted 2/1/11
oi oi Zack...he's getting away after him boy. Haku was in a playfull mood so was treating Zack as if he were a dog.C'mon boy...show him your skills :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.