First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ✧North Forest
Posted 2/1/11 , edited 2/1/11
North Forest :]
Every race is welcome

9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11
Akira: *runs while being chased by her pet tiger and trips* Ouch~!
Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:

Akira: *runs while being chased by her pet tiger and trips* Ouch~!


Haruka:* jump up on an tree and siting down on the tree branch* This is beautiful view of the forest *started singing and see Akira*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxi8j9ivesY
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11


Akira: *notices a singing voice* Hmm? Oh. What a nice song~ *her pet Aki starts to calm down and jumps on the tree Haruka is*
Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: *notices a singing voice* Hmm? Oh. What a nice song~ *her pet Aki starts to calm down and jumps on the tree Haruka is*


Haruka:*closed her eyes for while and continue singing then suddenly stopped singing* hm....someone is here...*open her eyes and looks at Akira* who are you?
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

RinLenkagamineforever wrote:


meg0325 wrote:



Akira: *notices a singing voice* Hmm? Oh. What a nice song~ *her pet Aki starts to calm down and jumps on the tree Haruka is*


Haruka:*closed her eyes for while and continue singing then suddenly stopped singing* hm....someone is here...*open her eyes and looks at Akira* who are you?


Akira: Well, you can say that I'm someone who is playing with her pet and trips while running.*big grin* And you are?

Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: Well, you can say that I'm someone who is playing with her pet and trips while running.*big grin* And you are?



Haruka:I see but that so weird Miss Strange Girl who playing with her pet while running *laughed innocent and smiles* I'm Haruka
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

RinLenkagamineforever wrote:


meg0325 wrote:



Akira: Well, you can say that I'm someone who is playing with her pet and trips while running.*big grin* And you are?



Haruka:I see but that so weird Miss Strange Girl who playing with her pet while running *laughed innocent and smiles* I'm Haruka


Akira: Okay, I get it~ *laughs at herself* My name's Akira and this one here is Aki *pats her pet Aki's head*
*jumps to the tree Haruka is* Yoroshiku ne~ *reaches out a hand*
Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: Okay, I get it~ *laughs at herself* My name's Akira and this one here is Aki *pats her pet Aki's head*
*jumps to the tree Haruka is* Yoroshiku ne~ *reaches out a hand*


Haruka:*Became quite and stare at her* I see, you both have cute names *let out an sighs* It's nice to meet you too
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

RinLenkagamineforever wrote:


meg0325 wrote:



Akira: Okay, I get it~ *laughs at herself* My name's Akira and this one here is Aki *pats her pet Aki's head*
*jumps to the tree Haruka is* Yoroshiku ne~ *reaches out a hand*


Haruka:*Became quite and stare at her* I see, you both have cute names *let out an sighs* It's nice to meet you too


Akira: I was named in hell~ The demon lord had given it to me~ And I named this little fellow. From my name~ *big grin* But, you have a cute name yourself~
Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: I was named in hell~ The demon lord had given it to me~ And I named this little fellow. From my name~ *big grin* But, you have a cute name yourself~


Haruka:That make sence to me now *giggles and smiles* that is cool i guess? *let out an sighs* but thank you *looking up in the sky and have an headache as a little about of her memories came back to her and her headache disspear* At least a little bit of my memories came back to me but I wonder why my older brother easer my memories when I was only 7 year old? *thinkes for second* should I go back in time?
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

RinLenkagamineforever wrote:


meg0325 wrote:



Akira: I was named in hell~ The demon lord had given it to me~ And I named this little fellow. From my name~ *big grin* But, you have a cute name yourself~


Haruka:That make sence to me now *giggles and smiles* that is cool i guess? *let out an sighs* but thank you *looking up in the sky and have an headache as a little about of her memories came back to her and her headache disspear* At least a little bit of my memories came back to me but I wonder why my older brother easer my memories when I was only 7 year old? *thinkes for second* should I go back in time?


Akira: Perhaps your brother did that for a reason. Those memories, if you try to seek them, they might hurt you.
Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: Perhaps your brother did that for a reason. Those memories, if you try to seek them, they might hurt you.


Haruka:Yeah, I guess so Akira? but I don't care if my memories might hurt me then again Who am I? *look at Akira* and you should know by now that my race is unkown...*stand up* anyway I might go back in time now? *look at her time travel witch*
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/4/11


Akira: *smiles* I envy you. You desire to know your past. When you told me about "who". I also desire to know my past. But he won't let me.
Member
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ice Cream Store
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: *smiles* I envy you. You desire to know your past. When you told me about "who". I also desire to know my past. But he won't let me.


Haruka:Thank you Akira-chan and same here *smiles* but I see and maybe I can help you? seen I can go back time but I guess I will go back in time and learn about Emiko and Takuma first *giggles*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.