First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ✧East Forest
Posted 2/1/11
East forest.
Enjoy!

Posted 2/8/11
Sitting in front of a thin tree branch and in front of the sunset, Gokugen plays his flute as it echos into the forest. Haruka sits on one of the tree branches as he listens to his partner's sweet and alluring sound of music which was what had always drawn him to Gokugen at that time.
Posted 2/12/11

sawakunoichi wrote:

Sitting in front of a thin tree branch and in front of the sunset, Gokugen plays his flute as it echos into the forest. Haruka sits on one of the tree branches as he listens to his partner's sweet and alluring sound of music which was what had always drawn him to Gokugen at that time.


Haku jumped past Gokugen taking his flute "That tiger gets into so much truble." I say as Kolaku jumps out my bag and insend of landing she landed on Gokugen's head 'And the dolphin can never master my jump." I say and than Kaira jumps from a tree landing on Gokugens foot "And The fox always wants some food so he picks the dolphin." I say as I dump ocean water on Gokugen so the dolphin/Kolaku wont die
Posted 2/12/11 , edited 2/12/11


Gokugen stares ahead at the stranger, taken aback by the sudden dissapearance of his flute. Then he sighs and smiles, with a bit of an annoyed expression, "what ever it takes to keep the dolphin a live. Even dumping water on a stranger"

Haruka chuckles from his tree branch and jumps down behind the stranger. "Do you want to take my coat? You'll catch a cold this way"
"Hmph!"
"Oh gee, what a brat," he said, as he puts his coat on Gokugen's back. The dragon turned human then turns to the stranger, "ah, and you are?"
Posted 2/12/11

sawakunoichi wrote:



Gokugen stares ahead at the stranger, taken aback by the sudden dissapearance of his flute. Then he sighs and smiles, with a bit of an annoyed expression, "what ever it takes to keep the dolphin a live. Even dumping water on a stranger"

Haruka chuckles from his tree branch and jumps down behind the stranger. "Do you want to take my coat? You'll catch a cold this way"
"Hmph!"
"Oh gee, what a brat," he said, as he puts his coat on Gokugen's back. The dragon turned human then turns to the stranger, "ah, and you are?"


"Who am I? Thats the questone. Who am I? Iam a girl. But thats not who I am. I Kaguya and thats still not what I am." I say "We are the kids the the Takahoma's." Daisuke says as he comes out from dark shadows "But thats not who we are. We are kids that take people to our dreams but that still is not who we are." Hartaru says as He jumps down from a tree
Posted 2/12/11


Gokugen stands up with the dolphin still sitting on his head (lol cute). "Ho? So how many of you are there?" Haruka stands in front of Gokugen, intending on shielding him from any danger.

(So uh, this is getting confusing lol ^_^)
Posted 2/12/11

sawakunoichi wrote:



Gokugen stands up with the dolphin still sitting on his head (lol cute). "Ho? So how many of you are there?" Haruka stands in front of Gokugen, intending on shielding him from any danger.

(So uh, this is getting confusing lol ^_^)


(Omg! It is but thats true!!)

"How many? 8." I say as Yanni comes and Ella (Wolf) Comes and the dolphin jumps into my bag and the animals come to us "Animals are humans to." I say
Posted 2/12/11


(I saw the character forums and your characters but where did Ella and Yanni come from? XD)

Gokugen shrugs and gently pulls Haruka back, then steps forward. "Oy!" Haruka protests.
"Relax, you're too paranoid"
"I'm not, but I still have to be cautious"
Gokugen turns to them, "8? That's a lot. So what are you here for? Oh and is your tiger intending on keeping my flute?"
Posted 2/12/11

sawakunoichi wrote:



(I saw the character forums and your characters but where did Ella and Yanni come from? XD)

Gokugen shrugs and gently pulls Haruka back, then steps forward. "Oy!" Haruka protests.
"Relax, you're too paranoid"
"I'm not, but I still have to be cautious"
Gokugen turns to them, "8? That's a lot. So what are you here for? Oh and is your tiger intending on keeping my flute?"


(Sheet I forgot to add them!! Ahh, I aint wastin my time!!)

I hand Gokugen the flute
Posted 2/12/11


Gokugen skips off, playing his flute. Haruka sighs, "what a brat"
Posted 2/12/11

sawakunoichi wrote:



Gokugen skips off, playing his flute. Haruka sighs, "what a brat"


"Nano desu." I say
Posted 2/14/11


"Huh?" He turns.
Posted 2/15/11

sawakunoichi wrote:



"Huh?" He turns.


Well you say a brat, I will agree." I say and than Ella goes next to me"Nano Desu." Ella said
Posted 2/16/11

Dia-Che wrote:


sawakunoichi wrote:



"Huh?" He turns.


Well you say a brat, I will agree." I say and than Ella goes next to me"Nano Desu." Ella said


Haruka sighs, "well I'm already used to it. That brat was always complaining about how it's inconvenient how I don't breathe fire. He really likes roasted sweet potatos"

Posted 2/16/11

sawakunoichi wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


sawakunoichi wrote:



"Huh?" He turns.


Well you say a brat, I will agree." I say and than Ella goes next to me"Nano Desu." Ella said


Haruka sighs, "well I'm already used to it. That brat was always complaining about how it's inconvenient how I don't breathe fire. He really likes roasted sweet potatos"



"Its hard being a only sister and like 3 brothers. They beg for everything, Well not Yanni if you give him peace a book and Ella hes done for. You cant even get him to dinner." I say
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.