First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What anime has weird lookin characters
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Pacific Time ^^
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
Akagi.
6748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Anywhere.
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
initial D. . .
9214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / RiGhT HeRe WaItIn...
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
hmmm...
Doraemon
DEFINITLY ONE PIECE....everyone is sooo retarded
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


xx_aznanime_xx wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


sarim91 wrote:

i think hunter x hunter i dont think any of u guys have seen it..its kinda old...everyones hair is......................SPIKEY!! lol


=O how dare you say that Hunter x Hunter is awesome


Yea! And not ALL Hunter x Hunter character have spicky hair. (Kurapica) ;3


Kurapica was scary later on O_O but hes still awesome


Bah.... Kurapika's just another one of those Sasuke's, but prettier, and funner to torment.. </3
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
Mononoke and Akagi. However, I think Mononoke is kind of more weird since its not a kind of animation I've ever seen before and is VERY creative and artistic. It deserves much praise because of that...however, the characters and animation overall...is kind of ugly weird. =_=
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anime world....
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
ONEPIECE!! haha.they are all weird in terms of physical appearance and so as their characteristics and powers!!hahahespecially the main character
1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / anime world....
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
ONEPIECE!! haha.they are all weird in terms of physical appearance and so as their characteristics and powers!!hahahespecially the main character
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
dbz ...now here comes the hate mail
Posted 1/19/08
Naruto...... what is up with naruto's whisker, to begin with y does he have a WHISKER to begin with. Really weird.
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

Temily wrote:

HitsuToushi wrote:

xx_aznanime_xx wrote:

HitsuToushi wrote:

sarim91 wrote:i think hunter x hunter i dont think any of u guys have seen it..its kinda old...everyones hair is......................SPIKEY!! lol
=O how dare you say that Hunter x Hunter is awesome
Yea! And not ALL Hunter x Hunter character have spicky hair. (Kurapica) ;3
Kurapica was scary later on O_O but hes still awesome
Bah.... Kurapika's just another one of those Sasuke's, but prettier, and funner to torment.. </3
... Other way around dude Sasuke is one of those Kurapica. Hunter x Hunter came out way before naruto
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chicago,IL
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
code e
they don't have noses O_O
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


Temily wrote:

HitsuToushi wrote:

xx_aznanime_xx wrote:

HitsuToushi wrote:

sarim91 wrote:i think hunter x hunter i dont think any of u guys have seen it..its kinda old...everyones hair is......................SPIKEY!! lol
=O how dare you say that Hunter x Hunter is awesome
Yea! And not ALL Hunter x Hunter character have spicky hair. (Kurapica) ;3
Kurapica was scary later on O_O but hes still awesome
Bah.... Kurapika's just another one of those Sasuke's, but prettier, and funner to torment.. </3
... Other way around dude Sasuke is one of those Kurapica. Hunter x Hunter came out way before naruto


XD.. I know, DUDE.
TT Don't call me a dude.. can't you tell I'm a rabid pretty boy fangirl..?
</3....
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
one piece
6027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In The land of t...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
the guy from hitman reborn dude he has like a fire on he's head!!!
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
all animes.

first off all of them take place in japan or japan based places and none of them look japanese.
i wonder if its because of their eyes being so small they cant see how they acually look.
just joking or am i
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.