First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ✦Lake
Posted 2/12/11

meg0325 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:


meg0325 wrote:
Akira: Unm! Yoroshiku! I'm Akira! And this stubborn fella here is Aki!
Aki: hmph.


A baby dolphin(Kolaku) jumps up and splashes Aki "Neh~~~ Kolaku." I say and I come up from the water and I get onto the land "Stuborn Hartaru,'' I say as Yanni comes "Oai!" Yanni says as he whipes the water off his book and Ella(Wolf) comes from behind him "Master you okai?" Ella asks "Neh~ Yh." Yanni says "Neh~!" Kolaku says as Daisuke and Hartaru come and Kaira(Fox) Haku(Tiger) comes "Neh~!!" Kaira and Haku say


Akira: Aki! *laughs at the Aki(tiger)* Are you alright?
Aki: How noisy? Do you like crowds? *faces the humans and jumps out of the noise*


"Neh~ Sorry." I say
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/12/11


Akira: *laughs* Nevermind this fella. He's hot-headed today.
Aki: *faces to Akira* You're foot is still injured you know!
Posted 2/12/11

meg0325 wrote:



Akira: *laughs* Nevermind this fella. He's hot-headed today.
Aki: *faces to Akira* You're foot is still injured you know!


"Nepa nepa nepa~ Nano Desu~ Neh Neh Neh~" Kolaku starts singing
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/12/11

Dia-Che wrote:
"Nepa nepa nepa~ Nano Desu~ Neh Neh Neh~" Kolaku starts singing


Akira: Are you guys always like this?
Posted 2/13/11

meg0325 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:
"Nepa nepa nepa~ Nano Desu~ Neh Neh Neh~" Kolaku starts singing


Akira: Are you guys always like this?


"Neh~ No most of the time we are in our Dream castle. Or playing with instermints."I say as I pull out a flute and put it back
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/14/11

Akira: Dream Castle? What's in that place?
Posted 2/14/11

meg0325 wrote:


Akira: Dream Castle? What's in that place?


It comes and goes in our moods, Its a castle of dreams." I say chaanging my tone to a serisuse one
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/14/11

Dia-Che wrote:
It comes and goes in our moods, Its a castle of dreams." I say chaanging my tone to a serisuse one


Akira: Ehh~ So a place like that exists. *looks up into the sky*
Posted 2/14/11

meg0325 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:
It comes and goes in our moods, Its a castle of dreams." I say chaanging my tone to a serisuse one


Akira: Ehh~ So a place like that exists. *looks up into the sky*


I start hearing things "Humm...?" I say and look over but no one was there"Neh~ Yeah." I say
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/15/11

Akira: What's wrong? *she takes a look at where you looked at* Is there something there? Oh well. Aki~ *she talks to her tiger* Can you get some tea for me~~
Aki(tiger): What am I? Your mom? *he says as he is about to go*
Akira: Well~ Don't be shy~ You always act one anyway~ *she says jokingly to Aki as Aki goes*
Posted 2/15/11

meg0325 wrote:


Akira: What's wrong? *she takes a look at where you looked at* Is there something there? Oh well. Aki~ *she talks to her tiger* Can you get some tea for me~~
Aki(tiger): What am I? Your mom? *he says as he is about to go*
Akira: Well~ Don't be shy~ You always act one anyway~ *she says jokingly to Aki as Aki goes*



Kolaku (Dolphin) Jumps out the water and since Kolaku is a baby dolphin she lands on Aki's Back and than Haku (Tiger) blocks the way for Aki and than Kairi (Fox) Blocks the other way than Ella (wolf) Runs like lighting blocking the frunt up Aki "Well you gonna get it?" Ella said in a damanding voice "easy girl." Yanni said laying down "Dont worry master I wont it Aki." Ella said in a calm voice once again than I put Kolaku into a water bubble and I place Kolaku back on Aki's Back than Kolaku uses the water in there making some water flood on Aki's Head "Ella, Just be carefull." I say sighing
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/15/11

Dia-Che wrote:
Kolaku (Dolphin) Jumps out the water and since Kolaku is a baby dolphin she lands on Aki's Back and than Haku (Tiger) blocks the way for Aki and than Kairi (Fox) Blocks the other way than Ella (wolf) Runs like lighting blocking the frunt up Aki "Well you gonna get it?" Ella said in a damanding voice "easy girl." Yanni said laying down "Dont worry master I wont it Aki." Ella said in a calm voice once again than I put Kolaku into a water bubble and I place Kolaku back on Aki's Back than Kolaku uses the water in there making some water flood on Aki's Head "Ella, Just be carefull." I say sighing


Akira: Interesting~! *she says while applauding happily* Aki Aki~ Do it again~!
Aki: You didn't have to help me out. *Aki says to the others* Hey Akira! Are you asking me to make them do it for you? *sighs* I'll go get your tea. *he says while walking on a fire trail*
Posted 2/15/11

meg0325 wrote:


Dia-Che wrote:
Kolaku (Dolphin) Jumps out the water and since Kolaku is a baby dolphin she lands on Aki's Back and than Haku (Tiger) blocks the way for Aki and than Kairi (Fox) Blocks the other way than Ella (wolf) Runs like lighting blocking the frunt up Aki "Well you gonna get it?" Ella said in a damanding voice "easy girl." Yanni said laying down "Dont worry master I wont it Aki." Ella said in a calm voice once again than I put Kolaku into a water bubble and I place Kolaku back on Aki's Back than Kolaku uses the water in there making some water flood on Aki's Head "Ella, Just be carefull." I say sighing


Akira: Interesting~! *she says while applauding happily* Aki Aki~ Do it again~!
Aki: You didn't have to help me out. *Aki says to the others* Hey Akira! Are you asking me to make them do it for you? *sighs* I'll go get your tea. *he says while walking on a fire trail*


The animals lay on the cloud
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/15/11

Akira: *goes towards the animals while being carried by the fire that she is summoning as if it's nothing to her* Are you planning on sleeping there?
Posted 2/16/11

meg0325 wrote:


Akira: *goes towards the animals while being carried by the fire that she is summoning as if it's nothing to her* Are you planning on sleeping there?


Yeah." They all say
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.