First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ∂ινιηѕιση
Posted 2/2/11 , edited 2/2/11




90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/2/11
Kasumi was wandering along the seafront

( Quote me if you want me roleplay )
Posted 2/2/11


Chelinka had been sitting on what remained of the divide, the part near the ocean.
She saw Kasumi and titled her head like a curious puppy. She stood up and put her hands out and began balance walking towards her
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/3/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Chelinka had been sitting on what remained of the divide, the part near the ocean.
She saw Kasumi and titled her head like a curious puppy. She stood up and put her hands out and began balance walking towards her


Kasumi spoted Chelinka and smiled " Hello "
Posted 2/3/11


Chelinka fainlty smiled and nodded, sitting down as she did
"Hello."
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/3/11
Amelia is patroling the destroyed wall with 20 human soldiers which are walking behind her
Posted 2/3/11


Chelinka's smiled dimmed at Kasumi.
She stood up again and saw the soldiers marching
"Danger..."
She mumbled, starting out slow, jumping down from the wall and then sprinting
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/3/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Chelinka's smiled dimmed at Kasumi.
She stood up again and saw the soldiers marching
"Danger..."
She mumbled, starting out slow, jumping down from the wall and then sprinting


Amelia while walking turns to the soldiers be on your guard we dont know what will attack us on this cursed place
Posted 2/3/11


Chelinka threw herself behind part of the wall, breathing hard. She glanced over to see where they were
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/3/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Chelinka threw herself behind part of the wall, breathing hard. She glanced over to see where they were

Amelia and the soldiers walk for some time then the turn and walk away
Posted 2/3/11


Chelinka crouched down lower and then raised her bow n arrow , pointing it at their backs
"Danger.."
She aimed
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/3/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Chelinka crouched down lower and then raised her bow n arrow , pointing it at their backs
"Danger.."
She aimed

Amelia looks around while walking
(by the way does one archer have a chance aganist 20 soldiers and 1 knight?)
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/3/11
Kasumi was wandering what was going on . She ducked next to Chelinka " Whats going on " she wispeared
Posted 2/3/11


Ooc:She's a water bender.
Chelinka glanced at Kasumi and then went wide eyed
"DANGER!"
She pratically screamed, pointing at Ameila
Guerriero
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 2/3/11

HeatherDarc wrote:



Ooc:She's a water bender.
Chelinka glanced at Kasumi and then went wide eyed
"DANGER!"
She pratically screamed, pointing at Ameila


Amelia stops raises her hand the soldiers stop and Amelia looks in the direction where she heard the scream
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.