First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ۩ Town
Posted 2/4/11




"is it heavy? want me to help ya carring it?" he look at her.
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





"is it heavy? want me to help ya carring it?" he look at her.

"No, no. It's fine. Really" she said, not wanting to bother him.
Posted 2/4/11




"neh, its ok" he say that while grab some of them. "sorry for my rudeness, but a girl should let a guy carry it" he smiles.
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

"neh, its ok" he say that while grab some of them. "sorry for my rudeness, but a girl should let a guy carry it" he smiles.


"As someone I just met, I shouldn't make you carry them." she said reaching for them.
Posted 2/4/11




He smiles and lift them up so she cant catch them. "But i want to"
Rez gets down from his head and jump on Akira's shoulder.
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





He smiles and lift them up so she cant catch them. "But i want to"
Rez gets down from his head and jump on Akira's shoulder.

"Heyyy!" she said. She then let the, be. "you know its just not fair because ur tallller so thats like CHEATING." she said then giggled when Rez was on her shoulder. "It kinda tickles"
Posted 2/5/11



Zane laughs at what she says. "dont worry about it"
Rez cling to her neck and cuddles her.
Posted 2/5/11
Kana walked around town after a long train; stretching "Ah..what a day" she said
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Zane laughs at what she says. "dont worry about it"
Rez cling to her neck and cuddles her.


"So, what did you come into town for?" she asked him.
Posted 2/5/11 , edited 2/5/11




]"I got bored from my hometown and started to travel around with Rez some years ago" He smiles.
Rez whispear to her. "Its not our hometown....but its the town we have stayed in the longest"
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





]"I got bored from my hometown and started to travel around with Rez some years ago" He smiles.
Rez whispear to her. "Its not our hometown....but its the town we have stayed in the longest"

"Oh. I see." she said to Rez. "Your parents don't mind it? And did you just get here?"
Posted 2/5/11




"my parents? no..they died when i was really small, i dont even remeber their faces..just their voises"
he sratch his head. "Then i almost died after an attack and a elf svaed me. He adopted me and had to give his life to save mine"
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





"my parents? no..they died when i was really small, i dont even remeber their faces..just their voises"
he sratch his head. "Then i almost died after an attack and a elf svaed me. He adopted me and had to give his life to save mine"

"oh..." she said "I'm so sorry.. about asking, and everything else"
Posted 2/5/11




He smiles and pat her head.
"Its ok, you didnt know, but i know they are in here" he point at his chest where his heart is.
3098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





He smiles and pat her head.
"Its ok, you didnt know, but i know they are in here" he point at his chest where his heart is.

She smiled and nodded. "Do you have a place to even stay at?" she asked a few minutes later.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.