First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Moribito and Ikkitousen Is Now Live!
67860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/11 , edited 2/6/11

NOtricious wrote: no cruncy roll acts like they are the reason you guys can watch it that means they should do something about the fact that everyone who does not live in america can't watch series
What does this mean? When a distributor with North American rights decides to stream a series on Crunchyroll, then they cannot grant Crunchyroll the right to stream it anywhere else.

The only people who can grant rights somewhere else are the ones who have the rights somewhere else.


so don't give me that bullshit that it's in the hands of europe because this is crunchyroll we are talking about

they say and i qoute "We are trying to obtain worldwide rights for this title, please be patient"
No, they don't. Reread the news post ~ they do not say anything at all about "we are trying to obtain worldwide rights to this title". They are not getting this title from a distributor that has the [i[right to grant worldwide rights.


BTW kaze is a french and does only distrubute the dvd's and VHS thats all

please if you gonna trow companies at least do a little research
Please, if you are going to correct someone, click through on the link and look for yourself. Look at the link that is labeled "Erscheinungstermine". You are seriously trying to tell me that is French?


like kaze could really do something about things here on crunchyroll
Of course they can. If they have the full rights to the series, they can grant Crunchyroll the right to do the stream in the country that they have rights for.

Now, either they have the rights, or the Japanese content creator has the right. The way to find out is to ask them to give Crunchyroll permission.


yeah sorry old man but you lost
even if you trow in a lot of company names does not make you right about everything

but hey let me not wake you up from your fantasy world with unicorns and sugar clouds
I never claimed to be right about everything, but someone who thinks "Erscheinungstermine" is a French word should not be so certain that they have the inside story.


NOtricious wrote:

TheAncientOne wrote:

NOtricious wrote: i noticed that all the series with the "we are trying" excuse on it do not change status they are still only available in freakin america

All? I think not:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-669787/hayate-the-combat-butler-season-1-regions-expanded
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-671013/strike-witches-2-expanded-regions
dude i was talking from the time i joined

so i think they still don't change
Your pofile says you joined back in 2008, before Crunchyroll went legit.

Both of these examples are since the time you joined

47431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

agila61 wrote:


NOtricious wrote: no cruncy roll acts like they are the reason you guys can watch it that means they should do something about the fact that everyone who does not live in america can't watch series
What does this mean? When a distributor with North American rights decides to stream a series on Crunchyroll, then they cannot grant Crunchyroll the right to stream it anywhere else.

The only people who can grant rights somewhere else are the ones who have the rights somewhere else.


so don't give me that bullshit that it's in the hands of europe because this is crunchyroll we are talking about

they say and i qoute "We are trying to obtain worldwide rights for this title, please be patient"
No, they don't. Reread the news post ~ they do not say anything at all about "we are trying to obtain worldwide rights to this title". They are not getting this title from a distributor that has the [i[right
to grant worldwide rights.


BTW kaze is a french and does only distrubute the dvd's and VHS thats all

please if you gonna trow companies at least do a little research
Please, if you are going to correct someone, click through on the link and look for yourself. Look at the link that is labeled "Erscheinungstermine". You are seriously trying to tell me that is French?


like kaze could really do something about things here on crunchyroll
Of course they can. If they have the full rights to the series, they can grant Crunchyroll the right to do the stream in the country that they have rights for.

Now, either they have the rights, or the Japanese content creator has the right. The way to find out is to ask them to give Crunchyroll permission.


yeah sorry old man but you lost
even if you trow in a lot of company names does not make you right about everything

but hey let me not wake you up from your fantasy world with unicorns and sugar clouds
I never claimed to be right about everything, but someone who thinks "Erscheinungstermine" is a French word should not be so certain that they have the inside story.


NOtricious wrote:

TheAncientOne wrote:

NOtricious wrote: i noticed that all the series with the "we are trying" excuse on it do not change status they are still only available in freakin america

All? I think not:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-669787/hayate-the-combat-butler-season-1-regions-expanded
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-671013/strike-witches-2-expanded-regions
dude i was talking from the time i joined

so i think they still don't change
Your pofile says you joined back in 2008, before Crunchyroll went legit.

Both of these examples are since the time you joined





Ok let me just go on about kaze

KAZE is french

Please man collect your info if you think Kaze is german i should really reconsider. want proof?


well here you go:


Kaze is the name of a French publisher which specializes in anime. Founded in 1994, the company began its debut publishing Chronicles of Lodoss War on VHS.


want more proof??


http://www.kaze.fr

for as far as i know fr is not German

plus if you still think they are a german company than why is their Headquarters Paris France


Ok your other statements my account was made in 2008 but i never visited it back then i started visiting this site when i became a premium member and that is not even a year ago wich still means nothing has changed since i bacame a member .

ok next time if you want to act smart get at least one thing right

Because you really made a fool out of yourself by stating that kaze wasn't a french comapny whahaha


oyeah btw here is a picture from me to you about how i feel about the useless points you tried to make ::




if you don't get it then thats fine by me
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Wohoo!! Canada and the US only, same with other legal means of anime, including buying the DVD's, back to piracy then, sweet, region free piracy. (I dream of the day when this statement will be void.)
67860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NOtricious wrote: Ok let me just go on about kaze

KAZE is french

Please man collect your info if you think Kaze is german i should really reconsider. want proof?

well here you go:

Kaze is the name of a French publisher which specializes in anime. Founded in 1994, the company began its debut publishing Chronicles of Lodoss War on VHS.

want more proof??

http://www.kaze.fr

for as far as i know fr is not German

plus if you still think they are a german company than why is their Headquarters Paris France
Dude, seriously, chill out. You are going to stroke out getting angry over an argument you have made up inside your own head.

What I said ~ and what is true ~ is that Kaze has the German rights. You are so caught up in making it about an argument that you forget to check whether Kaze-Germany actually exists.

If you had checked, you would have seen that Kaze-Germany exists.

So step back from all the testosterone, and find out the facts first. Kaze has the German rights to Ikki Tousen and Ikki Tousen DD.

For example, this is from the Kaze-Germany Ikki:DD page, as you could have found if you had clicked through the link before you decided to argue on an issue I never talked about:

Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny

Die Handlung von Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny setzt kurz nach dem Ende der ersten Staffel ein. Der ehemalige Dämonenkönig Tôtaku ist tot, die stärksten Kämpfer der Region kämpfen um die Herrschaft. Nur die Anführer des Seito-Instituts Ryûbi Gentoku, der Kyoshô-Schule Sôsô Môtoku und der Nan’yô-Akademie Sonsaku Hakufu, haben eine Chance. In ihnen allen steckt ein Drache, der durch das geheimnisvolle Drachenjuwel erweckt und gezähmt werden könnte. Nur wer in den Besitz dieses wertvollen Kleinods kommt, wird am Ende den Thron besteigen und die anderen Schulen unterwerfen können. Doch bis dahin müssen noch zahlreiche brutale Kämpfe ausgestanden werden.

Auch in der Fortsetzung der Erfolgsserie Ikki Tousen fliegen die Fäuste, platzen die Oberteile und wippen die Brüste, das es nur so kracht. Noch mehr sexy Girls, noch mehr nackte Haut, noch brutaler und noch komischer.
According to you, that is in French. ?? That's French? While I only know ten or so words in French, my wife speaks French fluently ~ French is one of the official languages in her home country ~ and I am pretty sure that's not French.

In fact, I think that everybody can see that it is in German, so everybody can see that Kaze has a German operation. German members who want Ikki streamed in Germany on Crunchyroll should start by directing their petition to Kaze. If Kaze says they don't have the streaming rights, then the streaming rights are with the member of the production committee responsible for international rights.


Ok your other statements my account was made in 2008 but i never visited it back then i started visiting this site when i became a premium member and that is not even a year ago wich still means nothing has changed since i bacame a member .
Perhaps what you meant to say was whether your country got any additional streams, but what you actually said was that NO new countries were ever added, which is just untrue, as The Ancient One stated. And both of those were in 2010, one in the Spring, one more recently.

Now, if you want to revise your claim to no change has been made since you've been a premium member ~ well, when did you become a premium member? You say that "its not even been a year", but both examples that the Ancient One gave were within the last year.


ok next time if you want to act smart get at least one thing right
Back at you. Calm down long enough to get something right first. See, if you point out that I was wrong about something, there's no need for an argument at all ~ I'm always happy to learn something new.

But instead of focusing on trying to be as insulting and aggressive as possible, instead you should focus on getting your facts right. Its interesting that Kaze is headquartered in France and Kaze-Germany is a subsidiary, but it does not change the fact that Kaze has the German rights to Ikkitousen DD.


Because you really made a fool out of yourself by stating that kaze wasn't a french comapny whahaha
Strutting and thumping your chest and insulting me would be more impressive if you had not scored an own goal.
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Between light and...
Offline
Posted 2/7/11
/\
lol NOtricious and agila61 having a lil tussle on here about rights
47431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/7/11

agila61 wrote:


NOtricious wrote: Ok let me just go on about kaze

KAZE is french

Please man collect your info if you think Kaze is german i should really reconsider. want proof?

well here you go:

Kaze is the name of a French publisher which specializes in anime. Founded in 1994, the company began its debut publishing Chronicles of Lodoss War on VHS.

want more proof??

http://www.kaze.fr

for as far as i know fr is not German

plus if you still think they are a german company than why is their Headquarters Paris France
Dude, seriously, chill out. You are going to stroke out getting angry over an argument you have made up inside your own head.

What I said ~ and what is true ~ is that Kaze has the German rights. You are so caught up in making it about an argument that you forget to check whether Kaze-Germany actually exists.

If you had checked, you would have seen that Kaze-Germany exists.

So step back from all the testosterone, and find out the facts first. Kaze has the German rights to Ikki Tousen and Ikki Tousen DD.

For example, this is from the Kaze-Germany Ikki:DD page, as you could have found if you had clicked through the link before you decided to argue on an issue I never talked about:

Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny

Die Handlung von Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny setzt kurz nach dem Ende der ersten Staffel ein. Der ehemalige Dämonenkönig Tôtaku ist tot, die stärksten Kämpfer der Region kämpfen um die Herrschaft. Nur die Anführer des Seito-Instituts Ryûbi Gentoku, der Kyoshô-Schule Sôsô Môtoku und der Nan’yô-Akademie Sonsaku Hakufu, haben eine Chance. In ihnen allen steckt ein Drache, der durch das geheimnisvolle Drachenjuwel erweckt und gezähmt werden könnte. Nur wer in den Besitz dieses wertvollen Kleinods kommt, wird am Ende den Thron besteigen und die anderen Schulen unterwerfen können. Doch bis dahin müssen noch zahlreiche brutale Kämpfe ausgestanden werden.

Auch in der Fortsetzung der Erfolgsserie Ikki Tousen fliegen die Fäuste, platzen die Oberteile und wippen die Brüste, das es nur so kracht. Noch mehr sexy Girls, noch mehr nackte Haut, noch brutaler und noch komischer.
According to you, that is in French. ?? That's French? While I only know ten or so words in French, my wife speaks French fluently ~ French is one of the official languages in her home country ~ and I am pretty sure that's not French.

In fact, I think that everybody can see that it is in German, so everybody can see that Kaze has a German operation. German members who want Ikki streamed in Germany on Crunchyroll should start by directing their petition to Kaze. If Kaze says they don't have the streaming rights, then the streaming rights are with the member of the production committee responsible for international rights.


Ok your other statements my account was made in 2008 but i never visited it back then i started visiting this site when i became a premium member and that is not even a year ago wich still means nothing has changed since i bacame a member .
Perhaps what you meant to say was whether your country got any additional streams, but what you actually said was that NO new countries were ever added, which is just untrue, as The Ancient One stated. And both of those were in 2010, one in the Spring, one more recently.

Now, if you want to revise your claim to no change has been made since you've been a premium member ~ well, when did you become a premium member? You say that "its not even been a year", but both examples that the Ancient One gave were within the last year.


ok next time if you want to act smart get at least one thing right
Back at you. Calm down long enough to get something right first. See, if you point out that I was wrong about something, there's no need for an argument at all ~ I'm always happy to learn something new.

But instead of focusing on trying to be as insulting and aggressive as possible, instead you should focus on getting your facts right. Its interesting that Kaze is headquartered in France and Kaze-Germany is a subsidiary, but it does not change the fact that Kaze has the German rights to Ikkitousen DD.


Because you really made a fool out of yourself by stating that kaze wasn't a french comapny whahaha
Strutting and thumping your chest and insulting me would be more impressive if you had not scored an own goal.





lol you did not even send me a link i was the only person sending you a link but hey here is a picture from me to you again :


67860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/11

NOtricious wrote: lol you did not even send me a link i was the only person sending you a link but hey here is a picture from me to you again


I didn't "send you" a link. I didn't say I "sent you" a link. I posted a link to Kaze's German site in the first post that you first responded to in such an aggressive and insulting way because you were so sure that Kaze-Germany does not exist that you did not even bother to click through on the link.

You know, this post ... I will boldface the link to make it easier for you to find this time:

agila61 wrote:


NOtricious wrote: thnx for another serie the europian people can't see

Like tons of other shows

i noticed that all the series with the "we are trying" excuse on it do not change status they are still only available in freakin america
C'mon, when a North American distributor puts anime on Crunchyroll, they can only put it up for North America. Its European distributors and the original rights holders that are blocking it from Europe, not Crunchyroll.

If UK members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to MVM Entertainment:
MVM Entertainment Ltd
1st Floor, Benson's Court
St. Mary's Arcade
Chepstow
Monmouthshire
NP16 5HT
UK

If German members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to Universum ANIME. If they want to do a petition for Ikki DD, they would send it to Kaze.


If you think that "http://www.anime-virtual.de" is a French site, fine. Most people will be able to work out that it is a German site and that you are simply 100% wrong in your argument that Kaze does not have any German operations because its headquartered is in Paris. That's like saying that Funimation does not have any Canadian rights because its headquarters is in Texas in the US.

If you had not been so obviously eager to have an argument, and if you had instead checked out the link, you would have found out that you were wrong about Kaze, you would have found out that Kaze has a German operation, and you would have spared yourself the embarrassment of being repeating misinformation that anyone reading the post can easily see is simply wrong.
47431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/7/11 , edited 2/7/11

agila61 wrote:


NOtricious wrote: lol you did not even send me a link i was the only person sending you a link but hey here is a picture from me to you again


I didn't "send you" a link. I didn't say I "sent you" a link. I posted a link to Kaze's German site in the first post that you first responded to in such an aggressive and insulting way because you were so sure that Kaze-Germany does not exist that you did not even bother to click through on the link.

You know, this post ... I will boldface the link to make it easier for you to find this time:

agila61 wrote:


NOtricious wrote: thnx for another serie the europian people can't see

Like tons of other shows

i noticed that all the series with the "we are trying" excuse on it do not change status they are still only available in freakin america
C'mon, when a North American distributor puts anime on Crunchyroll, they can only put it up for North America. Its European distributors and the original rights holders that are blocking it from Europe, not Crunchyroll.

If UK members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to MVM Entertainment:
MVM Entertainment Ltd
1st Floor, Benson's Court
St. Mary's Arcade
Chepstow
Monmouthshire
NP16 5HT
UK

If German members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to Universum ANIME. If they want to do a petition for Ikki DD, they would send it to Kaze.


If you think that "http://www.anime-virtual.de" is a French site, fine. Most people will be able to work out that it is a German site and that you are simply 100% wrong in your argument that Kaze does not have any German operations because its headquartered is in Paris. That's like saying that Funimation does not have any Canadian rights because its headquarters is in Texas in the US.

If you had not been so obviously eager to have an argument, and if you had instead checked out the link, you would have found out that you were wrong about Kaze, you would have found out that Kaze has a German operation, and you would have spared yourself the embarrassment of being repeating misinformation that anyone reading the post can easily see is simply wrong.




ok my last reaction because you really don't understand a thing about that little site you went on.

that site like it already states is just a german version of what kaze sells plus the link itself states that it isn;t kaze but a firm that works under kaze for kaze and in name of kaze. it seems that you can't read german and don't even take effort in researching you statements.

i'm from the netherlands so one of the main languages they teach us is german/french kaze is a frech company it's stated on every website on every info site and on their own website

the website you sent me states clearly "anime virtual" is is a company that represent kaze

ever heard of different companies

here the website states that anime virtual exist out of 3 differend labels

Anime Virtual publishes DVDs and CD under three labels:
• Kazé
• Wasabi record
• Eye See Movies

On that same website you sent me they say that Kaze is French
Sorry but if the same website say that i'm right why would you sent me the site in the first place????

plus every fucking dvd box of kaze is french please dude they say anime virtual is German but that makes kaze still french
but hey as i already told you

who am i to wake you up from that fantasy dream with unicorns and pink sugar clouds.


oyeah here is some contact info of there HQ:

KAZE SAS - 45 RUE DE TOCQUEVILLE - 75017 PARIS
Tél : 01 44 08 77 70
Fax : 01 44 08 77 71
Mail : contact@kaze.fr


and here is that of your anime virtual


Anime Virtual S.A.
Avenue de Provence 4
CH-1007 Lausanne


the adress says clearly ANIME VIRTUAL

wich makes it anime virtual and because kaze is under their payroll does not make them KAZE

as they say they publishes DVDs under the label Kaze wich is french Kaze HQ is located in French Anime vrtual in germany

this is my last try to make you actually wake up if not than your just getting too old

plus the links didn't work thats why i said you never send me links and i was talking about the post not the reply you sent me damn
39561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / north east USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/11
cool can't wait to check em out
The Wise Wizard
76607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/7/11

NOtricious wrote:

plus the links didn't work thats why i said you never send me links and i was talking about the post not the reply you sent me damn

If you are talking about the "Kaze" link in this quote, it worked just fine for me:

If German members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to Universum ANIME. If they want to do a petition for Ikki DD, they would send it to Kaze.

This was the result of that link:



In the partial screenshot below (cropped to keep within forum size restrictions), take note of both the title of the page, and the Kaze logo on the page.

FYI, the reason the trailer on the left reacts as if I don't have Flash installed is because I use NoScript.
47431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


NOtricious wrote:

plus the links didn't work thats why i said you never send me links and i was talking about the post not the reply you sent me damn

If you are talking about the "Kaze" link in this quote, it worked just fine for me:

If German members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to Universum ANIME. If they want to do a petition for Ikki DD, they would send it to Kaze.

This was the result of that link:



In the partial screenshot below (cropped to keep within forum size restrictions), take note of both the title of the page, and the Kaze logo on the page.

FYI, the reason the trailer on the left reacts as if I don't have Flash installed is because I use NoScript.


did you not read my tekst ? did you only read the last line ?

Because you really make it look like you did

i been to the website how else could i have copied some information from their about us page
really is it that hard to read ?

Look at my qoute directed to him there is some translated info that came directly from that site even no german people understand that.


Anime vritual plublishes under 3 labels
one of wich is kaze who is in charge of the dvd department even they state on that site that kaze is frecnh

let me make it simple with a example


lets say your boss is dutch not you are american does that make you dutch too because your workling for him ?
No is does not


same goes for kaze they work for anime virtual but are a french company wich still makes them french even if they work for a german company
and ofcourse there is a kaze logo on their site kaze is their main label.



Btw if you would read their about us page you also notice that they are a year younger than kaze
kaze is from 1994 while anime virtual begon in 1995


and i don't make those years up you can read it on the about us page of anime virtual that they started in 1995
The Wise Wizard
76607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/8/11 , edited 2/8/11

NOtricious wrote:

did you not read my tekst ? did you only read the last line ?

Because you really make it look like you did

i been to the website how else could i have copied some information from their about us page
really is it that hard to read ?

So how exactly did I misinterpret this (relevant section bolded for emphasis)?:



plus the links didn't work thats why i said you never send me links and i was talking about the post not the reply you sent me damn

If people do not understand what you write, it does not automatically mean they did not read it. Sometimes it means what you wrote was confusing, unclear, and/or contradictory.

47431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/8/11 , edited 2/8/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


NOtricious wrote:

did you not read my tekst ? did you only read the last line ?

Because you really make it look like you did

i been to the website how else could i have copied some information from their about us page
really is it that hard to read ?

So how exactly did I misinterpret this (relevant section bolded for emphasis)?:



plus the links didn't work thats why i said you never send me links and i was talking about the post not the reply you sent me damn

If people do not understand what you write, it does not automatically mean they did not read it. Sometimes it means what you wrote was confusing, unclear, and/or contradictory.





no in your case (looks at the age ) it's really not my fault.

i was very clear and not confusing.

you showed me the site (wich in my precious post i clearly stated that i already been there)
you were pointing to the links that you saw
wich were irrelevant to the case.
also you were pointing out to the logo

wich if you would have read the text you would know that it was again irrelevant to the case.

your post was based on someone who would not have seen the site or did not take a good look at it.
But in my post to the other user i pointed out i did.
I rather explained what the about us page was telling wich means your whole post was irrelevent.


but if you ment something totally different then your the one who was unclear in his text
so tell me what was your whole point in showing me a website telling me this is how it looked and why you pointed the kaze logo out ?

tell me

enlighten me
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/8/11
Man, these shows look good. I'm looking forward to watching them!
67860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/8/11 , edited 2/8/11

NOtricious wrote:

TheAncientOne wrote: ... {oh, never mind, you don't seem to read what it written before you start arguing anyway}
you showed me the site (wich in my precious post i clearly stated that i already been there)
you were pointing to the links that you saw
wich were irrelevant to the case.
also you were pointing out to the logo

wich if you would have read the text you would know that it was again irrelevant to the case.
The issue is about rights. If Kaze-Germany did not have a legal rights relationship with Kaze of some sort, Kaze-Germany could not use the logo. Why do you want to change the subject from rights to who owns whom?


NOtricious wrote: that site like it already states is just a german version of what kaze sells plus the link itself states that it isn;t kaze but a firm that works under kaze for kaze and in name of kaze. it seems that you can't read german and don't even take effort in researching you statements.
Certainly, I don't read German ~ not the slightest bit. And if I have to read French, or Lingala, or Lokele, or Song, or Italian, or Swahili, I have to get my wife to translate for me. Just English and a bit of Spanish and Portuguese.

But remember, you are the one who made up that I said anything about Kaze being a German firm. You just made that up: I didn't say that.

Remember, what I said that sent you spinning into your long series of out of control rants was:

agila61 wrote: ...
If German members want to do a petition for Moribito, they would send it to Universum ANIME. If they want to do a petition for Ikki DD, they would send it to Kaze.


Now, boil out all the insult and bragging and boasting and juvenile chest thumping and strip it down to the facts (and, by the way, if you would boil out all the insult and bragging and boasting and juvenile chest thumping before hitting 'post reply', it would be much easier to follow what you are saying).

(1) You are saying that Kaze has the German rights. (otherwise Kaze-Germany could not distribute it in Germany)

(2) You are saying that Kaze-Germany is the German operation that distributes the series under those rights.

That implies that:

(3) If German members want to do a petition for Ikki DD, they would send it to Kaze.

Now, you clearly are more interested in having something to argue about than in whether the statement you are criticizing is correct or not, because your big grand finale "AHA I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG" ...

... supports my precise original statement which you objected to. You got so tied up in chasing after things to disagree about that you lost track of what you were objecting to and ended up proving that I am correct.

And since you have proved that I am correct, why are you so angry?

Thanks for adding the extra detail. I'm sure it will come in handy if German members decide to pursue a petition to get Kaze-Germany to grant streaming rights into Germany to Crunchyroll for Ikki and Ikki DD.


NOtricious wrote: Anime vritual plublishes under 3 labels
one of wich is kaze who is in charge of the dvd department even they state on that site that kaze is frecnh

let me make it simple with a example

lets say your boss is dutch not you are american does that make you dutch too because your workling for him ?
No is does not

same goes for kaze they work for anime virtual but are a french company wich still makes them french even if they work for a german company
and ofcourse there is a kaze logo on their site kaze is their main label.
What does any of this have to do with it?

Making up irrelevant points and then declaring yourself the winner of an argument because in your view you were right on the irrelevant points is an incoherent way to argue.

Stick to the question at hand, which is who has the right to stream in Germany? Either Kaze-Germany has those rights, if their are distributing under full distribution rights, or else they will know who to ask, if they are distributing under a more restricted license.

Certainly, since they sell downloads, they have electronic distribution for some of their titles, the question is whether they have electronic distribution for Ikki and Ikki DD or not, or whether the petitioners would have to get a reference to the firm that holds the digital distribution rights for Germany.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.