First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[EVENT] Parents-students Day!
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:

We haven't been here to long either, she was late meeting me you see
There were things that had to be taken care of before I left
I saw a girl and her mother from the day class at the cafe while I was waiting for her but that's about it


I see. Between, do you know if the Day Class also will come, Yuzuki-chan?
I would be pleased if they came. There are some 'friends' I haven't seen for a while.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

Itziar wrote:

I see. Between, do you know if the Day Class also will come, Yuzuki-chan?
I would be pleased if they came. There are some 'friends' I haven't seen for a while.


I think so, I saw some other Day Class students also at the gate, I think they were waiting for their parents
But if the Day Class students are also having their parents come here, there is also the risk of having the top class vampire hunters here, Yuzuki sighed, she knew her mother would always look on the bad side of things
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:


I think so, I saw some other Day Class students also at the gate, I think they were waiting for their parents
But if the Day Class students are also having their parents come here, there is also the risk of having the top class vampire hunters here, Yuzuki sighed, she knew her mother would always look on the bad side of things


I'm happy about it. I will be able to see Uncle Zero.
You haven't seen him in a while, haven't you Itziar. Takuma smiled at his daughter and patted her head.
I think the Yagaris will aslo be joining us then.
Want to hang around with the others later, Yuzuki-chan?
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

Itziar wrote:

I'm happy about it. I will be able to see Uncle Zero.
You haven't seen him in a while, haven't you Itziar. Takuma smiled at his daughter and patted her head.
I think the Yagaris will aslo be joining us then.
Want to hang around with the others later, Yuzuki-chan?


That sounds like fun, she smiled
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/5/11
Azusa was crying in a corner.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Azusa was crying in a corner.


Yuzuki noticed her, "Azusa-chan are you alright?"
Posted 2/5/11

okamihakumei wrote:


Itziar wrote:

I'm happy about it. I will be able to see Uncle Zero.
You haven't seen him in a while, haven't you Itziar. Takuma smiled at his daughter and patted her head.
I think the Yagaris will aslo be joining us then.
Want to hang around with the others later, Yuzuki-chan?


That sounds like fun, she smiled

Great! Itziar then noticed the crying girl and went to her with Yuzuki. What's wrong?
Your daughter is really a sweet girl, Kazumi-san Takuma said as he stood there alone with Kuzumi

Posted 2/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

She looked at Yuzuki,from her eyes were fallig tears.I hate parens day,i've always hated it cuz...cuz i know my parents will never come.
((her parent's are dead))


Itziar looked at the girl with pity. She only understand her partly, but she knew the loss of a parent.
She took the crying girl in her arms.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

She looked at Yuzuki,from her eyes were fallig tears.I hate parens day,i've always hated it cuz...cuz i know my parents will never come.
((her parent's are dead))


I don't know what it's like to lose both parents, but when your father's dead and your mother has well........ changed she looked at her mother and remembered the soft person she used to be back when her real father was alive, now all she is, is a copy of her stepfather You somewhat know what it feels like to be alone, but it'll be alright Azusa-chan
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

Itziar wrote:

Great! Itziar then noticed the crying girl and went to her with Yuzuki. What's wrong?
Your daughter is really a sweet girl, Kazumi-san Takuma said as he stood there alone with Kuzumi



Her mother didn't say much to Takuma but smiled when she saw Yuzuki confort the crying girl
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/5/11 , edited 2/5/11

Thank you.Akira came.Azusa!Uncle came.Oh,Azusa!Are you okay?Is is because parents day.She didn't answer but her knew he was right.He hugged her.Everything will be alright!
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

Thank you.Akira came.Azusa!Uncle came.Oh,Azusa!Are you okay?Is is because parents day.She didn't answer but her knew he was right.He hugged her.Everything will be alright!


Yuzuki smiled
Creator
41926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 2/5/11 , edited 2/5/11
She stood up and cleaned the tears.Let's go then.Jeez I hate uncle.
Posted 2/5/11
Itziar also smile when she saw the two of them.
Why? Is he scary? Itziar said to brighten up the situation a bit.
Creator
73586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

beki-nyan wrote:

She stood up and cleaned the tears.Let's go then.Jeez I hate uncle.


Yuzuki chuckled a little bit, Alright, then
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.