First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Council of Elders
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Daisuke walks to the meeting room. Nobles and purebloods where there to dicuss about their problem about the level e's



Yuzuki was in the meeting room as request by her mother
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

Daisuke walks to the meeting room. Nobles and purebloods where there to dicuss about their problem about the level e's



Yuzuki was in the meeting room as request by her mother


Daisuke took all of the files from a drawer.
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Daisuke took all of the files from a drawer.


Yuzuki knew the level e's were becoming a problem but judging by all the people in the room she didn't know it was this bad
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Daisuke took all of the files from a drawer.


Yuzuki knew the level e's were becoming a problem but judging by all the people in the room she didn't know it was this bad


*nobles chatter..
At the end of the table was Daisuke.

"I can't believe they kept on killing our children" a noble wildly shouted
"please clam down" Daisuke said
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

*nobles chatter..
At the end of the table was Daisuke.

"I can't believe they kept on killing our children" a noble wildly shouted
"please clam down" Daisuke said


So the level e's were killing Nobles as well
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
"not only that.. Daisuke-sama.. we're just afraid of any pureblood children getting hurt or killed.." a noble gave worried eyes.
"please do not worry"
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"not only that.. Daisuke-sama.. we're just afraid of any pureblood children getting hurt or killed.." a noble gave worried eyes.
"please do not worry"


A level e couldn't get close to killing a pureblood
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"not only that.. Daisuke-sama.. we're just afraid of any pureblood children getting hurt or killed.." a noble gave worried eyes.
"please do not worry"


A level e couldn't get close to killing a pureblood


Daisuke looks at yuzuki.
"Yuzyuki.. have u anything to share?
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

Daisuke looks at yuzuki.
"Yuzyuki.. have u anything to share?


I've seen plently of level e's in my lifetime and I've never seen them act this aggresive
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
the nobles agreed
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

the nobles agreed


And with worring about the safety about the pureblood children, at the sight of a pureblood won't a level e hide, try to get away
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

the nobles agreed


And with worring about the safety about the pureblood children, at the sight of a pureblood won't a level e hide, try to get away


"she has a point never underestimate purebloods" a noble nods
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"she has a point never underestimate purebloods" a noble nods


And even though a level e has lost their reason, they still know about the purebloods
Creator
55256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

okamihakumei wrote:


-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"she has a point never underestimate purebloods" a noble nods


And even though a level e has lost their reason, they still know about the purebloods


"some level e's do see it"
Creator
74375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

-PurebloodVampireHimeSama- wrote:

"some level e's do see it"


She nods
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.