First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Running a cafe
Posted 2/4/11
here is where we can order food and drinks and meet new people in this little town .


Human people


Cat people


Vampire people

This is just a thought
Member
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 2/5/11
can i join this ?/ i can be a vampire person ?
Posted 2/5/11

deathnotegirl_01 [link url="/forumtopic-693500/running-a-cafe?fpid=35299207"
can i join this ?/ i can be a vampire person ?


yes and yes and this is where you can also get your job here to work in the cafe everything is still open please tell me what you like to do here please . tle="View quoted post"]wrote:
Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 2/5/11
hi, could i be a waitress here?
Posted 2/5/11

xx_kisa_xx wrote:

hi, could i be a waitress here?


hi and yes you can you just picked your job and please be ready to work . Are there people in the cafe?
Member
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 2/5/11
im ready to work! i dont think there is anyone in the cafe though...
Member
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

Hana176 wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 [link url="/forumtopic-693500/running-a-cafe?fpid=35299207"
can i join this ?/ i can be a vampire person ?


yes and yes and this is where you can also get your job here to work in the cafe everything is still open please tell me what you like to do here please . tle="View quoted post"]wrote
:

ohh kool im be waitress kay :]
Posted 2/5/11

xx_kisa_xx wrote:

im ready to work! i dont think there is anyone in the cafe though...


good to know and only one more person we need more people ,
Posted 2/5/11

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 [link url="/forumtopic-693500/running-a-cafe?fpid=35299207"
can i join this ?/ i can be a vampire person ?


yes and yes and this is where you can also get your job here to work in the cafe everything is still open please tell me what you like to do here please . tle="View quoted post"]wrote
:

ohh kool im be waitress kay :]

okay there are 2 waitress ,
Member
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 2/5/11

Hana176 wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 [link url="/forumtopic-693500/running-a-cafe?fpid=35299207"
can i join this ?/ i can be a vampire person ?


yes and yes and this is where you can also get your job here to work in the cafe everything is still open please tell me what you like to do here please . tle="View quoted post"]wrote
:

ohh kool im be waitress kay :]

okay there are 2 waitress ,

wen do we start serving peoples ??
Posted 2/5/11

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 [link url="/forumtopic-693500/running-a-cafe?fpid=35299207"
can i join this ?/ i can be a vampire person ?


yes and yes and this is where you can also get your job here to work in the cafe everything is still open please tell me what you like to do here please . tle="View quoted post"]wrote
:

ohh kool im be waitress kay :]

okay there are 2 waitress ,

wen do we start serving peoples ??

yes if there are people in the cafe and wanting for and drinks .
Member
35718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Anime
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
hiya can i join?
Posted 2/6/11

iDonut- wrote:

hiya can i join?


hi to you and yes you may join ,
200390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 5/17/11
um could i join i could be a chef! pwese! ninja cat :3
Posted 6/12/11

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

um could i join i could be a chef! pwese! ninja cat :3


yes sure be active
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.