First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
My Attempt to Create a Fat Bratz Doll: A Real Email Exchange
Posted 2/6/11 , edited 2/21/11
http://www.cracked.com/blog/my-attempt-to-create-fat-bratz-doll-real-email-exchange/

this Soren Bowie wouldnt take no for an answer O___o, he keeps trying too send his idea to the company in charge of the Bratz Dolls and when one of the people in charge asked him to stop sending ideas but Soren would not stop lol

no, I dont like Bratz Dolls or anything but this article is funny lol
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
bratz is amazing
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Wow, that lady seems a bit messed up, although I can't seem to tell if she's doing some sort of huge joke, or if she was serious. Either way, kinda creepy.
Posted 2/6/11
That was hilarious...

"As far as I understand it, every group of attractive girls includes one fat friend. Am I wrong? Where is that girl? I'd hate for an entire demographic to feel disenfranchised or forgotten because there is no corresponding Brat(z). She is, after all, the glue to the group, or at the very least the anchor."
Posted 2/6/11

MelodieLenora wrote:

Wow, that lady seems a bit messed up, although I can't seem to tell if she's doing some sort of huge joke, or if she was serious. Either way, kinda creepy.


something tells me this was a troll messing with the people from the company x'D
Posted 2/6/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:

That was hilarious...

"As far as I understand it, every group of attractive girls includes one fat friend. Am I wrong? Where is that girl? I'd hate for an entire demographic to feel disenfranchised or forgotten because there is no corresponding Brat(z). She is, after all, the glue to the group, or at the very least the anchor."



XD that is very stereotypical lol I guess every group of pretty girls always has an obese friend lol
Posted 2/6/11

Juji_chan wrote:

XD that is very stereotypical lol I guess every group of pretty girls always has an obese friend lol


lol I know! Oh and I liked it when he(?) was talking about one of them getting pregnant after going in a haunted house... do they have baby bratz?
Posted 2/6/11
I Love Fat People they make good food and are really funny sometimes, but it would send a wrong message to kids that it is okay to be overweight. Being overwight or obese has adverse effects to the body such high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and other health issuses that go along with being obese.

So im sorry although we need to accept everyone as they are and love em no matter what they look like....but this is a bad idea
Posted 2/6/11
why don't they make a "Don't eat that its full of fat and heart disease on a plate" Bratz doll.
Posted 2/6/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Juji_chan wrote:

XD that is very stereotypical lol I guess every group of pretty girls always has an obese friend lol


lol I know! Oh and I liked it when he(?) was talking about one of them getting pregnant after going in a haunted house... do they have baby bratz?


XD it would kinda send a wrong message to kids if Chloe was preggers lol "oh look kids X3 its okay to get teen prego >=D" mommy can I have a baby when Im 16? ^-^ mommy: O__o 16 is to young for that dear x'P girl: but Chloe did and she's a teenager >=C I hate you mommy! you wont let me do anything!

Posted 2/6/11

Juji_chan wrote:

XD it would kinda send a wrong message to kids if Chloe was preggers lol "oh look kids X3 its okay to get teen prego >=D" mommy can I have a baby when Im 16? ^-^ mommy: O__o 16 is to young for that dear x'P girl: but Chloe did and she's a teenager >=C I hate you mommy! you wont let me do anything!



Yeah exactly, total wrong message which is why it was so funny
Posted 2/6/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Juji_chan wrote:

XD it would kinda send a wrong message to kids if Chloe was preggers lol "oh look kids X3 its okay to get teen prego >=D" mommy can I have a baby when Im 16? ^-^ mommy: O__o 16 is to young for that dear x'P girl: but Chloe did and she's a teenager >=C I hate you mommy! you wont let me do anything!



Yeah exactly, total wrong message which is why it was so funny


I also love how the person in charge told the person nicely to stop sending ideas XD LOL

Posted 2/6/11

Juji_chan wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Juji_chan wrote:

XD it would kinda send a wrong message to kids if Chloe was preggers lol "oh look kids X3 its okay to get teen prego >=D" mommy can I have a baby when Im 16? ^-^ mommy: O__o 16 is to young for that dear x'P girl: but Chloe did and she's a teenager >=C I hate you mommy! you wont let me do anything!



Yeah exactly, total wrong message which is why it was so funny


I also love how the person in charge told the person nicely to stop sending ideas XD LOL



:lol: especially when she's like: don't write again and signs it Happy Holidays
38377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Haha xP
Posted 2/6/11
i used to like bratz because of their hair, but one day a girl told me i looked like one and i didnt know if it was an insult or compliment so i decided it was an insult because 1) they have big heads 2)they have oversized lips and 3) they didnt have feets
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.